没有比生命创造生命更美的事了
Well, there's nothing more beautiful than a life creating life,
-反过来讲 -创造更多生命
- which in turn -- - Creates more life.
克莱尔和我该走了
Well, uh...Claire and I should get going.
我还想去圣心大教堂
I was hoping to get up to Sacre Coeur
眺望整座城市
to get a view of the whole city.
没必要
No need.
我在半岛酒店有露台花♥园♥套房♥
I have a rooftop garden suite at The Peninsula.
有全市最好的风景
It's the best view in town.
这太完美了
How perfect is this?
完美得令人泄气
Frustratingly!
好了 开始吧
Alright. Here we go.
让我看看
Let's see here.
你好
Bonjour.
几分钟后我会在广场表演
In a few minutes, I'm going to be performing in the square.
我叫菲茨宝
Je m'appelle Fizbo.
他才是菲茨宝
Lui, c'est Fizbeau.
-什么 -他才是菲茨宝
- What? - He is Fizbeau!
菲茨宝 知道吗
Fizbeau, okay?
半岛酒店
基 套房♥太美了
Guy, this suite is so beautiful.
我记得上次我们在巴黎时
I think the last time we were in Paris,
连一法郎都要共享
we had a franc between the two of us.
老天 法郎又是哪个郎
Oh, God! Who's Frank?
我在生意场上很走运
I've been lucky in business,
情场就不走运了
less so in love.
我想我都因此变成工作狂了
I guess it's turned me into a workaholic.
我每周肯定要在办公室十到十二个小时
I must be in the office 10, 12 hours a week.
要喝些香槟吗
Shall we have some champagne?
不 谢了
Uh, no, thank you.
我真的没心情喝香槟
I'm not really in the mood for champagne.
那我们走运了 因为只有两个杯子
Lucky for us, because there are only two glasses.
请允许我来敬酒
Allow me to make a toast.
敬菲尔
To Phil.
敬他允许我与你共度这一点时光
For allowing me to spend a bit more time
我认识过的最慷慨的情人
with the most generous lover I've ever --
好了 你的小把戏我都看穿了
Okay! I see what you're doing here.
香槟 酒店套房♥ 旋转木马
The champagne, the hotel suite, that carousel ride.
每次我转过来你俩就不笑了
You two stopped laughing every time I circled around.
抱歉 伙计 但这事没门
I'm sorry, buddy, but it's not gonna happen.
菲尔说得对 我已经结婚了
Phil's right. I'm a married woman.
这个旅途不会有任何浪漫韵事
There will be no romance on this trip.
抱歉 我真傻
I'm sorry. I've been a fool.
看来我有点纵容自己沉醉于幻想之中了
I guess I let myself indulge in a fantasy more than I should.
拜托 让我们假装这一切
Please, let us all pretend this...
从未发生过
never happened.
等等
Wait.
你用了普朗克误导
Was that Poulanc's misdirect?
没错
Indeed.
你也是魔术师吗
A fellow prestidigitator?
是的
Yes!
来握个手
Put her there.
您的手表 先生
Your watch, sir?
-在找这个吗 -什么
- Looking for this? - u202dWhat?!
不可能
Oh, no way!
我们该走了
We should bounce.
告诉我 你们这次来一定会去
Tell me you're going to visit Le Musee des Magiciens
魔术师博物馆
while you're here.
魔术师博物馆
u202dThe Museum of Magicians?
我想去想疯了 但他们在周五
I'm dying to go, but they're closed
周六周日 还有周一周三
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays --
都不开门
and Mondays and Wednesdays.
认识馆长就能进去
Not if you know the owner.
我能让我们进去私人参观
I can get us a private tour.
太好了
Sweet!
克莱尔 你怎么想
Claire, what do you say?
我们可以假装把你锯成两半
We can pretend to saw you in half.
或者真锯也行
Or just do it.
菲茨寶
你好 打扰一下
Hello. Hi. Hi. Excuse me.
你为啥穿成这个样子
Why are you dressed like that?
冒牌货
Imposteur!
你是个冒牌货
Tu es un imposteur!
你是 你才是个冒牌祸呢
You're -- You're the imposteur...
如果这个词是我想的意思的话
if that word means what I think it means.
他偷走了菲茨宝
He'd stolen Fizbo.
我迷之错落的彩格
The whimsically mismatched plaids,
我标志性的一抹奔放腮红
my trademark bold splash of pink,
还有我的蓝色嘴唇
my blue lip!
他很明显看过我网上的小丑教程
He'd clearly seen one of my online clown tutorials!
各位 菲茨宝又和大家见面了
Hey, guys. Fizbo again.
记得上腮红时要轻轻一扫
Just remember when you're applying your rouge to go easy.
你是一个小丑 不是个荡♥妇♥
You're an Auguste clown, not a tramp.
把外套给我
You know what? Give me the jacket.
我
Oh! I --
我应该想到的
I should've seen that coming.
把你的手帕给我
Donne moi ce mouchoir!
干得好啊 先生
Touche, monsieur!
把我的假发还给我
You know what? Give me my wig.
就在这时 我想起来[被它击中]了
And that's when it hit me.
《欧洲小丑》
"The Clowns of Europe."
我十几岁的时候买♥♥到的
I got this when I was a teenager.
它就是我的青春
It was my "Sergeant Pepper's."
打开封皮 是一个又一个的小丑
Clown after clown pushing the envelope,
包括菲茨寶
including Fizbeau.
繁体寶
B-e-a-u!
我还以为是我创造的角色 但他是对的
Here, I thought I'd come up with the idea, but he was right.
我才是冒牌祸
I was the imposteur.
如果我没记错那个词的话
If that's the word.
我高中的语言课
For my high school language requirement,
我选修了拍卖♥♥语言
I took auction-calling.
拿破仑的墓好壮观啊
See, isn't Napoleon's tomb spectacular?
我先说好 我离世的时候不需要这些
Just so you know, when I go, I-I don't need all this.
看 那不是曼尼吗
Look. That's Manny over there.
不不
No, no.
我去叫他
I'll go get him.
怎么样
How did it go?
他们会给杰颁奖吗
Are they giving Jay an award?
不会 他们说这会开创一个不好的先例
No. They said it would set a very dangerous precedent.
用标准的英语说的
And in perfect English.
看来这场蹩脚法语的误会
Turns out this whole misunderstanding
本来是完全可以避免的
was completely avoidable.
我们得想个办法
We need to figure out something.
可不能让杰发现
Jay can never find out
得奖的是厄尔而不是他
that Earl got an award instead of him.
哇
Wow.
看这里
Look at this place.
这样的工艺 这样的建筑
The craftsmanship, the architecture.
据说这个穹顶能起到耳语室的作用
They say the domed ceiling acts as a whisper chamber.
耳语室是什么意思啊
What does "whisper chamber" mean?
意思是我听到了你们刚刚说的
It means I heard everything you just said.
我平时得把电视机音量调高到40
I have to turn my TV up to 40,
但你俩的对话是又清晰又响亮
but that was loud and clear!
谢谢
Ah. u202dMerci.
融入进去很简单嘛
It was easy to fit in.
我要做的不过是穿好点 再装腔作势点
All I had to do was look good and have a lot of attitude.
巴黎其实就像个巨大的同性恋酒吧
Paris was just like one big gay bar.
来啦
Et voila.
你的鸽子 先生
Votre pigeon, monsieur.
"鸽子"
"Pigeon"?
特色菜
Notre specialite.
祝您有个好胃口
Ah. u202dBon appetit.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表