当然 但我不想这样出♥卖♥♥♥自我
Of course it does, but I don't want to sell out.
先照顾艾丽克斯没有任何错
There is nothing wrong with taking care of Alex first.
你可以用你挣的钱
Hey, you can save the world on the weekends
在周末拯救世界
with all the money you're gonna make.
♪ 她努力挣钱 ♪
♪ She works hard for the money ♪
和我一起唱
Sing it with me.
我们不知道那是啥
We don't know what that is.
♪ 那么努力 宝贝 ♪
♪ So hard for it, honey ♪
这是你编的吗
Are you making this up?
♪ 她努力挣钱 ♪
♪ She works hard for the money ♪
很抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
姑娘们
Hi, girls.
我得和你妈妈借一步说话
I need to borrow your mom for a bit.
好的
Okay.
你知道我们的智能衣柜有扫描摄像头
So, you know how our smart closets have scanning cameras
这样人们能虚拟试衣服
so people can try on clothes virtually?
好像我们一直在人们不知道的情况下
Uh-huh. Apparently, we have been recording people
录下了他们
without their knowledge.
还有他们的衣服
Or their clothes.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我有个那样的衣柜
I have one of those closets.
我还对着里面的镜子说骚话了
Oh. I-I talk sexy to the mirror in there.
如果那些录像泄露呢
What if those movies get out?
我不能让我妈看到
I can't have my mother seeing them.
等下
Okay, hang on.
女儿们 我要回去一会儿
Hey, girls, I'm gonna be back in a sec.
我得上楼给乔茜唱生日快乐歌♥
I'm just gonna run upstairs and sing "Happy Birthday" to Josie.
让她高兴一整天
Just make her day.
天啊 工作真的是好有满足感
God, work is so rewarding.
我都快忘了
I almost forgot what her face looks like
她说真话的表情
when she's telling the truth.
是啊
Yeah.
快 曼尼
Come on, Manny!
你妈到底在哪
Where the hell's your mother?
你就穿这个去我的俱乐部吗
That's what you're wearing to my club?
我要直接去做水疗
I'm headed right for the spa,
他们的浴袍闻起来和老富翁一样臭
and their robes stink like old rich guys --
雪茄 威士忌
cigars, Scotch,
还有紧张大限终有一天要来而产生的汗水
and the panicked sweat of impending irrelevance.
好了海明威 那种味道是我们辛苦赢得的
Easy, Hemingway, we earned that smell.
哈喽
Hola!
她终于回来了 快 我们要迟到了
Finally, she's here! Hurry! We're gonna be late!
对不起 我只能回来几分钟
I am sorry. I'm only here for a few seconds.
我还得回去工作
I have to go back to work.
还回去
Again?
杰 我终于找到了我热爱的工作
Jay, I finally found a job that I love.
所以我才弯腰被♥干♥[干到弯腰]
That's why I've been humping my bust.
-她用对... -不不不 错的
- Is that the right way -- - No. No. No, no. It's not.
我发誓 我今天下午都是你的
I promise you, I am all yours this afternoon.
斯黛拉 妈妈回来啦
Eh. Stella, mama!
你会好好照顾我的男孩们吧
You're gonna take good care of my boys, right?
要好好照顾啊
You're gonna take good care.
别把她当傻子一样说话
Don't patronize her.
而是要一直陪伴在她的生命中
Be a constant presence in her life
否则你会勾起她恐惧被抛弃的毛病
or you'll stoke her abandonment issues.
歌♥洛莉亚最近工作很忙
Gloria's been working a ton,
所以我就接手了她之前在家干的活
so I've been picking up the slack at home,
这倒也没什么
which is fine.
只是 即使她人在这 心也不在
It's just, even when she's here, she's not here.
猜猜今天发生了什么
Guess what happened today.
我今天和乔去了公园
So, I'm at the park with Joe.
你知道所有的保姆都在猜
Now, you know all the nannies think that Dakota's mom
达科塔的妈妈和卢卡的爸爸在滚床单
and Luca's dad are "twisting the sheets"?
今天早上 他们一起来了 喝着咖啡
Well, this morning, they came together, sipping coffees,
靠着攀登架
leaning up against the jungle gym,
咯咯地笑着 好像什么也没发生
giggling like it's nothing.
他们得知道这画面别人看了会怎么想吧
Now, they had to know what that looked like.
我的大忙人儿啊
Ay, my little busy bee.
告诉我晚饭什么时候好 你最棒啦
Tell me when dinner is ready. You're the best.
是的 歌♥洛莉亚
Why, yes, Gloria.
这套运动服是新的 谢谢你注意到
This is a new track suit. Thanks for noticing.
没那么难好吗
It's not that hard.
太热了
Oh, it's so hot.
我等不及要下水了
I can't wait to jump in that pool.
我没说过我要下水
I never said I'd get in the pool.
好了 莉莉 停
Okay, Lily, stop.
你是一位有异域风情的越南美人
You are an exotic Vietnamese beauty.
斯嘉丽·约翰逊会想在电影里扮演你
Scarlett Johansson would play you in a movie
该知名美女演员之前在电影中演了亚洲人的角色后
受到许多观众反弹
但推特会告诉她她演不了你的美
until Twitter told her she couldn't.
别人如何看待我们不重要
Doesn't matter what other people think of us.
-我们怎么看待自己才重要 -是的
- It matters what we think of ourselves. - Right.
太好了
Oh. Great.
全是男同 我可以想干嘛干嘛了
It's all gays. I can do whatever I want.
我是隐形人
I'm invisible.
我没事
I'm okay!
嘿 亲爱的 嘿 亲爱的
Hey, girl, hey. Hey, girl, hey.
等下 怎么回事 我以为
Wait, what's going on? I thought
你说这个派对上有小孩
you said there were gonna be kids at this party.
不 我说的是年轻人
No, I said young people.
看泳池啊
Look at the pool.
全是男孩子哦
It's boy soup.
眼睛大吃"糖果"啊
I like me some eye candy.
我们喜欢真的糖果
Okay, well, we like actual candy.
我们不能
Okay, we -- we can't take
在这堆猛♥男♥面前脱衣服啊
our shirts off at this smoke show. Yeah.
别一惊一乍 你们离年纪最大的还差得远呢
Calm down. You aren't even close to the oldest ones here.
看
Look.
谢天谢地
Oh. Oh, thank God.
-我感觉 -我猜
- I was feeling -- - Well, I guess that --
好吧 我奶奶是对的
Mm. Okay, my grandma was right.
我最终还是下了地狱
I ended up in Hell.
我在想我的哪个竞争者
I thought about which of my competitors
会想扳倒我
might want to take me down,
我不断想到这个人
and I kept coming back to one guy --
格尔·索普
Gil Thorpe.
这家伙说了无数次
A man tells you enough times
他要一发索普鱼雷炸沉你的事业
he's gonna "thorpedo" your career,
你会开始相信他要做些非常恶劣[索普]的事
you start to believe he might do something "therrible."
这次不可能
Well, not this time.
动作轻点 艾伯特
Easy on the pressure there, Albert.
抱歉 我第一次干这个
Sorry. It's my first time.
-邓菲 -正是在下
- Dunphy? - That's right.
瞧你啊 纵使被房♥地♥产♥业
Well, look at you -- landed on your feet
生吞活剥之后 仍然逢凶化吉
after the real estate business chewed you up and spit you out.
我才没被活剥 我是来吓唬你的
It didn't spit me out. I'm here to scare you.
像《理发师陶德》那样割我喉吗
By Sweeney Todd-ing me?
别灭老子的威风
Don't emasculate my move.
我可是《紫色》里的女主熙丽
I'm Celie from "The Color Purple."
长♥期♥被压♥迫♥的黑人女性 最终用刀指向其丈夫的脖子
好了 别动
Now, stay still.
我可不想你丢了脑袋 就像我丢了我的广...
I'd hate for you to lose your head, like I lost my si--
靠 剃刀掉了
Son of a -- Ah! I dropped it.
蓝色那玩意在哪
Where's the blue stuff?
快承认吧
Just admit it.
是你一直拿走我在梧桐街上的广♥告♥牌
You've been taking the signs off my house on Sycamore.
菲尔 我现在弯了
Phil, I'm gay now.
成天忙着举重和让我爹失望
Between pumping iron and bummin' out my dad,
我可无暇顾及我俩之间的小恩怨
I don't have time for our petty rivalry.
但要我说
But if you ask me,
这种贱招一看就是苏·刘的风格
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表