make sure she knows how you feel.
她这种女孩需要听到那些
She's the kind of girl who needs to hear that.
我不知道 我不擅长这种事
I don't know. I'm not good at that stuff.
我还是装出高冷样子好了
I'm better off just playing it cool.
不敢相信我会这么说
Can't believe I'm saying this...
但我能帮你
but I can help.
我说 你打字
I'll talk, you type.
你对我这么好 是想让我更内"久"吗
Are you being nice to make me feel worser?
文盲 我说我打吧
Okay, I'll talk and type.
宝贝 你在这啊
Honey, there you are!
我一直想跟你说...
I've been wanting to talk to you about something --
你打出的那记个人史上最精彩的高尔夫吗
About the greatest golf shot you ever made?
-是哪一球来着 -老天
- What was that? u202d- Oh, man.
在里维埃拉的第十洞
10th hole at Riviera.
-我当时面临两个选择 -是吗
- I had a decision to make. - u202dYeah?
我可以选左边 避开障碍 或是...
I could go left and stay out of trouble or --
做不到 是菲尔在叫我吗
Can't do it. Is Phil calling me?
在你走之前 我有个工作机会
Listen, before you run, I have a professional opportunity
-想让你考虑... -我也想听你说
- I'd like you to think -- - I-I'd love to hear it.
但我觉得有点闷 我出去喘口气
J-- I'm just a little stuffy. Let me get some air.
你知道吗
Are you aware that there are
全世界的狗加起来是意大利人口的15倍
15 times more dogs in the world than Italians?
感觉有点冒犯人 不确定为什么
Feels offensive. Not sure why.
我们是不是该跟其他人聊聊
Should we be mingling?
听着 我不会长篇大论
u202dListen. I'm not gonna do a big spiel.
只需告诉你 科学表明
Suffice to say that science has shown us
有一只精力充沛的狗狗 比起上大学
that having a well-rested dog improves our earning potential
更能提高我们的收入潜力
more than attending college.
爸爸 现在能陪我玩卡车吗
Dad? Can we play with my trucks now?
再等我几分钟 好吗
Give me a couple of minutes, buddy, okay?
因为我正在和斯黛拉狗床的新副总裁说话
'Cause I'm talking to the new VP of Dog Beds by Stella.
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire?
你觉得小卡的父母真的
Do you really think that Cam's parents
给他买♥♥头等舱机票吗
bought him a first-class ticket?
他们不是很穷吗
Aren't they poor?
他们吃的植物动物
Don't they, like, eat plants and animals
不都是院子里捡的吗
they find in their yard?
他们是农民 是的
They're farmers, yes.
我们得继续深挖
We gotta dig deeper.
去拿小卡的手♥机♥ 查他短♥信♥
Get Cam's phone. Check his texts.
那就侵犯他的隐私了
That's an invasion of his privacy.
再说 我都不知道他的密♥码♥
Plus, I don't even know his passcode.
刷脸就能开机
Well, I just need his face.
我总趁迪兰睡觉时查他手♥机♥
I break into Dylan's phone all the time while he's sleeping.
查了也白查
Not that I need to.
他只知道搜索水上乐园
All he does is Google water parks.
小卡舅舅
Uncle Cam!
我的手♥机♥落在车上了
I forgot my phone in my car,
我想跟我最爱的舅舅在漂亮的圣诞晚餐前
and I want to take a Boomerang of me and my favorite uncle
一起录个表情包
at his gorgeous Christmas dinner.
-我能用你的手♥机♥吗 -我很荣幸
- Can I use yours? - u202dWell, that's very flattering,
-但我正忙着 -5678
- but I'm a little busy with -- - 5, 6, 7, 8.
肯定很多人转发 我去发到自己手♥机♥上
It's gonna be huge. I'm gonna text it to myself.
好 谢谢
Okay, well, thank you.
进去了 拿上酒
We're in. Bring the wine.
接下来查莉莉 我担心她在吸电子烟
Ooh, do Lily next. I'm worried she's vaping.
爸 你自己坐在这做什么
Dad? What are you doing over here by yourself?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我担心卢克和曼尼的矛盾
Oh, I'm-I'm worried this Luke and Manny thing
会在工作上影响我和歌♥洛莉亚
will affect me and Gloria at work.
我们一直相处得很愉快
We've been having such a great time.
我称呼我们为"美女与大佬"
I call us "Chica and the Man."
其实是来自电视剧《丑女贝蒂》某集中
某一女角色与一个扮演她的女装大佬
爸 有件事我必须告诉你
Dad, I have to tell you something.
-告诉他什么 -你是何方神圣
- Tell him what? - How?!
大伙 看看是谁和好了
Hey, everybody, look who's friends again.
没错
That's right.
卢克会和雪莉交往 曼尼不介意了
Luke's gonna date Sherry, Manny's okay.
矛盾解决 农场做派
Problem solved, farm-style!
不好意思
Sorry about that.
在老家 每次有人喊"农场做派"
Back home, when someone would yell "farm-style,"
我们就一起学牛叫
we'd all moo together.
这是良好教养[养殖]的体现
It's a sign of good breeding.
总之 快来 坐好 都坐好
Anyway, come. Sit, sit. Let's go. Sit down.
你还好意思自称哥伦比亚人吗
How do you call yourself Colombian
这么轻易就放过那臭小子
after letting that skunk off the hook so easily?
你最好已经割下他一根脚趾揣兜里了
Tell me, at least, that you have one of his toes in your pocket.
别这样 歌♥洛莉亚 这是好消息
Come on, now, Gloria. This is good news.
背叛还能被夸是好事吗
Disloyalty being rewarded?
背叛 你真好意思说
Disloyalty? Really?
爸 我撞见歌♥洛莉亚
Dad, I caught Gloria
找其他房♥地♥产♥经纪人面试工作
interviewing for a job with another Realtor.
什么
What?!
美女 你怎么能这样
Chica! How could you?
她回来了
There she is.
为了躲我从窗户跳出去的女人
The woman that threw herself out the window to avoid me.
爸 别傻了 我是摔出去了
No, Dad. Don't be silly. I-I fell.
不不不 亲爱的 我明白
No, no, no, honey. I get it.
你不想来为我工作
You don't want to come and work for me,
我想我知道为什么
and I think I know why.
爸 我很抱歉
Dad, I'm sorry.
不必 你是不想再次让我失望
No, you don't want to let me down again,
像伊瑟拉视界那个大失误一样
like with that whole... Ezravision fiasco.
什么
What?
不顾别人感受的白人老头
Oh, insensitive old white men.
少了这么一个人圣诞节都不完整了
What would Christmas be without one?
各种肤色的人都会不顾别人感受
We seem to have insensitive people of all ethnicities!
你是在影射我吗 我今天很乖
Was that a shot at me? I've been good.
我忍♥住没说的话说出来你都不信
You can't believe the stuff I haven't said today.
小卡 你自己回家是怎么回事
Cam, what's up with your trip home?
你父母根本不在老家
Your parents aren't even there.
"圣诞快乐 不是节日快乐
"Merry Christmas. Not Happy Holidays.
美国较为传统的人拒绝为其他族裔
把祝福语从圣诞快乐改成和谐版的节日快乐
来自加尔维斯顿的祝福"
From Galveston."
你怎么查起我的手♥机♥了
Okay, how are you snooping through my phone?!
是你
You!
你说录表情包是骗我的
That was a false Boomerang?
你猜怎么着 算了 我原谅你们
Well -- You know what? Forget it. Forgiven.
我只希望今天能是一个特别的圣诞节
I just want today to be a special Christmas.
现在请各位就坐
Now, please, everyone sit down.
我们手拉手祈祷 好好美餐一顿
We'll grab hands, say grace, have a lovely meal.
好了 拉起你们左右两边的手
Okay. Grab the person to your left and right.
亲爱的主
Dear Lord --
我就知道你还因为伊瑟拉视界生气
I knew you were still pissed about that Ezravision thing.
克莱尔 我们在祈祷
Claire, we are praying.
感谢您赐予我们食物
Thank you for this food --
那可是你签字同意的 老伙计
You signed off on that whole deal, buddy!
我才不是因为怕让你失望
And I am not afraid of disappointing you.
感谢您让我们的家人不计较小仇小怨
and for our family as we rise above petty grievances --
是因为新奇狗狗床太蠢了
It's because novelty dog beds are stupid.
狗狗们才不在意它们的床是不是菠萝
Dogs don't care if they're sleeping in a pineapple!
凤梨床在狗众点评网上有四吠好评
The Pina Colassie got four woofs on Whelp!
这话让你听起来像个
That just makes you sound like some --
请求主 让我们不要称呼彼此为
Please, Lord, help us not use terms
"低能"或"傻老头"
like "imbecile" or "senile old man."
我帮你重返职场 你就这样谢我
This is the thanks I get for getting you back into the workplace?
说得好 杰
Nice line, Jay.
这句话原封不动还给你妻子
I could say the same thing to your wife.
真不敢相信你告我的密
I can't believe that you ratted me out.
我才不怕你
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表