好
Yah.
不 我做不到
No. I can't -- I can't do it.
我做不到 我不是法国人
I can't do it. I'm not French.
我不吃这种东西
And I-I'm not eating that.
这破围巾快逼疯我了
This scarf is driving me crazy!
打扰一哈...
E-Excusez-moi --
芝士汉堡在那边
Cheeseburger, that way.
很棒 谢谢啦
Cool. Thanks, man!
他们用那些古老的魔杖变出那么多魔术
It's amazing how much magic they got
真是太让人震惊了
out of those old wands.
现在 魔术师变魔术要简单多了
Today, magicians have it so easy, you know?
是的
Oh, yeah.
感觉到了分开的时刻了
Well, this basically feels like a natural breaking point,
至少对我来说是
for me, at least.
菲尔和我该 你懂的
Uh, Phil and I should probably you know?
当然 但我们的票
If you must, but our tickets
也能让我们进自动化博物馆
also get us to Le Musee des Automates.
它们就像机器人 但非常初级的
They're like robots, but very primitive.
基本上什么也不做
They basically do nothing.
就像我用汽车排烟管改造的那个吗
Um, like the one I built out of old mufflers?
我们能去吗 克莱尔
Can we, Claire?
是啊 我们能去吗克莱尔
Oh, yes, can we, Claire?
对不起
Excuse me.
歌♥洛莉亚 怎么了
Hey, Gloria. What's up?
我遇到难题了
I have a problem.
我也是
Yeah, so do I.
才发现我貌似喜欢宅男
Apparently, I'm into nerds.
是杰
It's Jay.
得奖人不是他
He's not getting that award.
什么
What?!
是我们误会了
It was some kind of mistake,
然后他发现这事 现在我们找不到他了
he found out, and now we can't find him.
天啊 我马上过去
Oh, my God. Okay, I-I'll be right there.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure it's okay?
绝对没事
Uh, yeah, it's more than okay.
你怎么找到我的
H-How did you find me?
你穿得很显眼啊
Well, you're pretty easy to spot.
对不起 我反应过度了
Look, I-I'm sorry I overreacted, okay?
如果你想扮菲茨宝 那就扮菲茨宝吧
If you want to be Fizbo, be Fizbo.
我再也不能扮菲茨宝了
I can never be Fizbo again.
菲茨宝已死
Fizbo is dead.
天啊 你这个人还真是善变
Oh, you're a moving target.
我今天遇见正牌菲茨宝了
Look, I ran into the real Fizbo today,
他朝我脸上喷水
and he squirted me in the face with water
还用书打我头了
and hit me in the head with a book.
什么
What?!
你看 我以为是我发明了
See, here, I thought I had created
这个奇妙独特的角色
this special, unique thing,
但其实多年以来 我就是个剽窃的骗子
but I'm the one that's been a fraud all this time!
我要把这套小丑服扔河里
I'm throwing the suit in the river!
等等
Wait.
那样算乱丢垃圾 这边有垃圾桶
That's littering. There's a trash can right over here.
等等啦
Wait!
我必须要说...
Look, I-I gotta say, um --
我不觉得你有剽窃任何东西
I don't -- I don't think you stole anything.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你看 你说他用书打了你的头
Well, you said he hit you in the head with a book.
但我以为菲茨宝只为人带来欢乐
I mean, I thought Fizbo was all about joy.
是啊 他就是儿童般纯真的化身
He is. He's the embodiment of childlike innocence.
这就对了
Exactly.
-菲茨宝绝对不会使用暴♥力♥ -绝不
- Fizbo would never resort to violence. - Ever.
那家伙感觉一点都不像菲茨宝
This guy doesn't sound like Fizbo to me.
可是他看起来绝对是
Well, he sure looked like him.
菲茨宝绝对不只是鞋子特大号♥
Fizbo's more than just a-a pair of big shoes
还穿着完全不性感夹克的人
and an...un-sexy jacket.
他是一种思想
He -- He's an idea.
我今天学到的一件事
If I've learned anything today,
那就是造就人的不是衣装
it's that clothes do not make the man...
衣装也不造就小丑
or the clown.
你才是真正的菲茨宝
And you are the real Fizbo.
你是真心的吗
You mean it?
事实就是如此
I know.
走嘛
Now, come on.
我们一起去享受巴黎 今天可是情人节
Let's enjoy Paris. It's Valentine's Day.
走吧
Come on.
你这身帅气衣服是哪里弄来的
Where did you get this crazy get-up?
人家会盯着我们看的啦
People are gonna stare.
机器人博物馆中你最喜欢的是哪一部分
So...what was your favorite part of the robot museum?
我的妈呀
Oh, man.
太难选了 你先说
I can't decide. You go first.
我说完你就会抄我的
No, you'll just copy me.
我的确会
I'll do that.
那我们就同时间一起说吧
Well, let's, uh, let's just say it at the same time.
数到三
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-机械猴子乐队 -机械猴子乐队
- The mechanical monkey band. - The mechanical monkey band.
-异口同声 -异口同声
- Le jinx! - Jinx!
双重异口同声
Double jinx.
给两位
Pour vous deux.
天啊 是一幅画
O-Oh, my God. It's a painting!
画了我们
Of us!
谢谢
Merci.
-谢谢 -谢啦
- Merci beaucoup. - u202dMerci.
我的手是不是搭着你的手
Is my...hand on yours?
是啊 但是... 我们没有这么做吧
Yeah, but I-I don't... think we did that.
这个... 我是时候回去找克莱尔了
Well, um, I better -- better go find Claire.
当然啦 是的
Of course. Yes.
感觉怪怪的 但我们是时候说再见了
Okay. W-Weird. I guess this is goodbye.
这个... 这个你拿去吧
You -- You should have this.
你收着吧
Keep it.
30年后再拿来给我
You'll give it to me in 30 years.
在约定的咖啡店相会
In our cafe.
我一定到
I'll be there.
再会了 基
Au revoir... Guy.
我问了歌♥洛莉亚
I talked to Gloria.
就觉得能在这里找到你
Thought I might find you here.
太可惜了 圣母院
It's a shame, Notre Dame.
那场大火
The fire.
是啊
Yeah.
想当年它是多么了不起啊
It used to be so impressive back in its day.
现在也还是很了不起啊
It's still pretty impressive.
空有壳而没有灵魂了
Just a shell of its former self.
最好的年头已随火而去
Best days are behind it.
再也回不到从前了
It'll never be the same.
虽然经受一些风雨 但它还是屹立不摇啊
It's taken some hits, but it's still standing,
而那... 可是勇气与毅力
and that's -- that's grit.
也正是那种精神激励了人们
That's what inspires people.
我也被这精神所激励
That's what inspires me.
真的是丢死人了
It's so embarrassing.
一大家子大老远跑来
The whole reason the family's here
就是为了见证我拿到那个破奖
is to see me get that damn award.
老爸
Oh, Dad!
整个家族里 只有我跟你在乎衣柜
You and I are the only ones in this family who care about closets.
大家会来 是因为我们都爱你
We're here because we love you.
来嘛
Come on.
一起去准备好吃这顿晚饭吧
Let's go get ready for that dinner.
在一个行业中奋斗45年是很长的一段时间
45 years is a long time to spend in one industry,
我也达成过许多成就
and I've accomplished a lot.
静声铰链为全美无数的卧室带来宁静
The whisper hinge brought serenity to the American bedroom.
我的发光门把为黑暗中更衣掀起革命
My glow knobs revolutionized getting dressed in the dark.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表