and 93% said that they would happily pay our monthly fee
来减轻他们的管理负担
to reduce their administrative load.
但医生办公室
But don't, uh, doctor's offices
不都用各自的系统吗
all use, like, different systems?
问得好 克莱尔
Great question, Claire.
最大的两个医疗软件系统
The top two medical software systems
市场占有率为90%
have 90% market share,
我们与这两个都兼容
and we're compatible with both.
厉害 那你负责做什么 斯库特
Wow. And, uh, what do you do, Scooter?
我指除了跟小孩交朋友之外
Other than befriend children, I mean.
我是风险投资人
I'm a venture capitalist.
我在过去30几年里 投资了22家公♥司♥
I've invested in 22 companies over the last 30 years
并亲自带领其中三家
and personally led three of them
从初始概念发展到首次公开募股
from initial concept through IPO.
了不起
Fascinating.
你有没有考虑过跟你自己儿子
You ever thought about starting a business
一起创业呢
with, um, I don't know, your -- your own son?
好
Okay.
让我为你们展示设备本身
Let me show you the device itself.
医生办公室只需
All a doctor's office has to do
把它插入接待处电脑的USB接口
is plug this into the USB slot of their reception room computer.
病人打开手♥机♥上的应用
A patient opens the app on their phone
接着用手♥机♥碰触设备
and taps it against the device.
然后你们看
And just like that,
所有你们加密和相关的
all of your encrypted and pertinent
医疗及保险信息
medical and insurance information
便即刻出现在医生的数据库里
is instantly in your doctor's database.
真抱歉 二位
Well, I am so sorry, guys,
但我就喜欢填医疗表格
but I like filling out medical forms,
我想还有数百万
and I think there are millions of
辛勤工作的美国人跟我一样
hardworking Americans just like me,
所以我这个投资大鲨[投资真人秀]退出
so this Shark is out.
老妈
Uh, Mom?
祝你好运攻下她
Oh, good luck with that one.
她可比我难对付多了
She's a lot tougher than me.
我接下来要说的话不会为我带来一丝快乐
Well, it brings me absolutely no joy to say this.
卢克 你太牛掰了
Luke, I'm impressed.
-可是呢 -没有可是
- But...? - But nothing.
你知道
Do you have any idea
我有多讨厌填那些破医疗表格吗
how much I hate filling out those medical forms?
看起来你真的做了很多功课
It seems like you have really done your homework,
而且最重要的是 你有个很棒的搭档
and most importantly, you got a great partner here.
大胆去做吧
I say go for it.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
克莱尔
Psst, Claire?
尼克从斐济打来找你
Um, I have Nick on the phone from Fiji.
我们在忙没空接 玛格丽特
We're in the middle of something, Margaret.
他说有急事
He says it's an emergency.
他打的是我的手♥机♥
He's on my phone.
在日光浴室里
It's in the solarium.
那是飘窗而已 玛格丽特
It's a bay window, Margaret.
我们做到了 兄弟
We did it, buddy!
等一下 先别急着抱
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on.
这事还没定下来呢
It's not settled yet.
刚才不是听到有人首肯了吗
Well, I thought we heard a yes.
不 我还要跟我太太商量一下
No, I'm -- I'm still having a conversation with my wife.
你先放轻松坐好
Please, make yourself comfortable.
要不把你那双胶底鞋脱了
Maybe kick off those rubber-soled shoes
我去给你拿杯即时速冻冷饮
while I grab you an instantly cold beverage.
"我是你老公啊" "你老公啊"
"I'm just your husband." "Oh, your husband?"
"你在八卦 我最喜欢八卦了"
"You're gossiping. That's what I do."
某人似乎刚吵完架哦
Looks like someone had a fight.
你好 帕斯特纳克太太
Hey, um, Mrs. Pasternack.
有这么明显吗
Um, was it that obvious?
我见到谁都这么说
Eh. I say that to everyone.
多半时候都说对了
More often than not, I'm right.
喝马天尼吗
Martini?
不用了谢谢 我很好
No thanks, I'm -- I'm good.
不 你才不好
No, you're not.
婚姻好难
Marriage is hard.
我知道啊
I know!
每个人都总想要改变对方
Everyone's always trying to change each other.
就好像 我是成♥人♥电♥影♥导演
It's like, I'm an adult film director
喜欢收集宝贝时光牌的可爱娃娃
who collects Precious Moments Dolls.
让我随心做自己吧
Let me be me!
你们俩闹什么矛盾了
So, what's up with you two?
小卡开始找其他州的工作
Uh, Cam started looking for a job out of state
却没有事先跟我商量
with-- without consulting me.
别担心 你会遇见其他良人的
Don't worry. You'll meet someone else.
不 他希望我跟他一起去
No, he wants me to go with him.
这才是我认识的小卡
Ah, that's the Cam I know.
他天天念叨的都是你
He's always going on about you.
是吗
He is?
你从没看过他的脸书主页吗
Haven't you ever seen his Facebook page?
他迷死你了
He's obsessed with you.
"这张照片里的米奇尔多好看"
"How gorgeous does Mitchell look in this picture?"
"能和一个为正义而战的人结婚真骄傲"
"Proud to be married to a man who fights for justice."
"米奇尔的感冒好了
"Mitchell over his cold.
希望我老公今晚能跟我好好腻乎一下"
Hope my hubby brings the love tonight."
我爸给这条点赞了 恶心
Ew, my dad liked that. Euch.
好吧 莉莉 我要去看比赛了
All right, Lily, I'm on my way to the game.
情况很糟吗
How bad is it?
大爸快被海豚虐死了
The dolphin is eviscerating Dad.
如果是我被虐 他肯定会想办法
Oh, if it was me, he would totally do something.
可我该怎么做 给我个提示[标牌]
But what?! Ah, just give me a sign!
老天爷 有没有花点钱就能解决的办法
Is there any way I could just throw money at it?
欢迎 神父 快请进 我等你几个小时了
我尽快赶来了
除了拉米雷斯神父
Except for Father Ramirez,
我问的每位牧师
all the priests I asked
都觉得秘密受洗"不太妥当"
were "Uncomfortable" with my secret baptism.
说这事"基本和绑♥架♥一样"
They said it was "borderline kidnapping,"
还说我的小诡计"像魔鬼一样"
that they found my trickery "devilish."
天主教什么时候这么爱评判人了
It's like, when did Catholics become so judgmental?
你的双胞胎好漂亮
是的 神父 这是我的宝宝
我是他们的妈妈 想让宝宝受洗
现在就拿出圣水开始吧 神父
不 亲爱的 传统来讲
受洗之前要做完整的弥撒
是的 但酒吧特♥价♥时段要开始了
那好 那好 那好
以圣父圣子圣灵之名 我为你们施洗
杰 你回来了
Jay, you're back!
你为什么听起来这么诧异
Why do you sound surprised?
像没指望我能活着回来似的
You cut my brakes or something?
家里为什么有个牧师
What the hell's a priest doing here?
不过是来检查一下
Oh, it's just a check-up.
宝宝之一或许被附身了
One of the babies maybe is...possessed.
等等 你要瞒着海莉和那个谁
Wait, are you baptizing them behind Haley
让宝宝们受洗
and what's-his-name's back?
你不能对别人的孩子这样做
You can't do that to other people's kids!
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
有用的话 宝宝们会受到保护
If it works, the babies are protected,
她们的灵魂就安全了
their souls are safe,
可以在天堂直到永远
and they're gonna spend eternity in Heaven.
如果没用
If it doesn't,
就像洗了个澡一样
it's just like I gave them a little bath.
歌♥洛莉亚 这个臭脾气的老头是谁
"老"字我听得懂
"Viejo." I know that word.
这位时间老人居然说我老
Did Father Time here just call me old?
好了 我们冷静点
Okay, let's all calm down.
让宝宝们投入唯一的真神的怀抱
Let's introduce the babies to the one true God,
然后一起吃些咖啡蛋糕
then we'll have some coffee cake.
你知道你这么做过分了
You know you're crossing a line here.
不用让海莉和迪兰知道
Haley and Dylan doesn't even have to know.
知道什么
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表