和焦玉米巷的交叉口
of Route 13 and Burnt Corn Lane.
天啊 我们这是要干什么
Dear God, what are we doing?
我不会... 我不会适应的
I-I'm not gonna... I'm not gonna fit in.
要是没人喜欢我怎么办 要是我找不到工作怎么办
W-What if no one likes me? What if I can't find a job?
那里 那里有拿铁吗
Are there... Are there lattes?
那里有艺术电影院吗
A-Are there art house theaters?
而且 如果 如果我再也看不到
Well, what if... what if I never see
黑白电影或者黑白情侣了怎么办
a black-and-white movie or... or a black-and-white couple?
我们搬家的事情讨论得如何了
Hey. Where are we on this move?
亲爱的 我和二爸现在
Well, that's what Daddy and I
正在商量这件事呢
are talking about right now, sweetie.
因为我有个大报告周二要交
Cause I have a major project due on Tuesday,
我不是说我还没开始做
and I'm not saying I haven't started it,
但如果你们非要看我目前进度的话
but if you asked to see what I've done so far,
我确实没东西可以给你们看
there wouldn't be anything.
我们搬
We're going.
你确定吗
A-Are you sure?
我会需要一点时间调整
I-I'm gonna need a little time to adjust,
但是我们... 我们要搬走
but we... we are going.
你没意见吗
Are you okay with that?
我没事 我会改造一下自己
Totally. I'll reinvent myself.
我要把头发染成蓝色
I'm gonna dye my hair blue
然后随身带一只情感支持宠物猪
and carry around an emotional support pig.
我... 我知道合适的猪
Aww! I kn... I know just the pig!
小卡 通知学校吧
Cam, well, call the college.
好 我就是希望这是正确的决定
Okay! I just want this to be the right thing.
如果最后对这个家不好的话
If... If this ends up hurting the family,
-我不会原谅自己的 -不会的
- I would never forgive myself. - No, no.
我们很强大的 我们会没事的
We're stronger than that, okay? We're gonna be fine.
没错
Yeah.
现在不是时候 莉莉
Not... Not now, Lily.
反正你们最后还是要唱的 快点唱吧
You guys are gonna end up singing. Just get to it.
不好意思 这位小姐
Excuse me, young lady.
我们现在可是在很严肃地谈话 好吗
We're... We're having a-a serious conversation here, okay?
不要把我们跟老套的情侣混为一谈
Do not reduce us to a couple stereotypical...
♪ 我的挚爱 ♪
♪ My love ♪
Endless love - Lionel Richie and Diana Ross
♪ 你是我生命中的唯一 ♪
♪ There's only you in my li-ife ♪
♪ 是黑暗里的光影 ♪
♪ The only thing that's bright ♪
该你了
Now you.
为什么总是让我唱女声部分
Why do I always have to sing the female part?
♪ 我的初恋 ♪
♪ My first love ♪
♪ 你的一切左右着我的呼吸 ♪
♪ You're every breath that I take ♪
我真应该好好考虑一下再放歌♥
I didn't think this through.
♪ 控制着我的脚步 ♪
♪ You're every step I make ♪
我不喜欢当第一个到派对的人
I do not like being the first person at a party.
其实你是最后一个到的
Uh, oh, actually, you're the last one.
对 萨尔 大家都走了
Yeah, Sal, everybody's gone.
什么 扫兴
What?! Boo!
基佬们没孩子之前都可有意思了
Gays used to be so fun, before kids.
来吧 我们来喝烈酒
Come on! Let's do shots!
你们知道吗 这个房♥子离我的新家只有一个街区
You know this house is only a block from my new place.
其实也不是我的
Well, it's not "mine,"
但是我能免费住在那儿
but I get to stay there for free
因为我允许房♥东从摄像头看我
cause I let the guy who owns it watch me on webcams.
我会经常过来的
I'm gonna be coming over all the time!
太棒了
Yay!
这边的笑脸表情包可以帮我照看狗和小孩
And, um, Happy Face Emoji here can babysit my dogs and kid.
你们会做饭的 对吧
And you guys cook, right?
因为我的酒要开始上头了
Ahh, cause my gummy's kicking in.
-其实我现在已经觉得搬走挺好的了 -那就好
- Actually, I'm feeling better about the move already. - Good.
小卡 我们的车到了
Oh! Uh, Cam, our car's here.
所以 真的到了分别的时刻了吗
Oh. So, this is really it?
我们会超想你们
We are gonna miss you all so much.
给你 我希望你能看看这个
And, here, I want you to read this,
但要等到我走之后
but not until after I leave.
肯定会让我哭的 是不是
It's gonna make me cry, isn't it,
你这个好看的 吃玉米长大的坏蛋
you beautiful, corn-fed son of a bitch?
你们会回来看看的 对吧
You guys are gonna visit, right?
当然 而且你们也可以来看我们
Of course. And you all are gonna visit us.
只是几趟很短的航程
It's just a couple quick flights
加上从机场打个"油步"
and a short Goober ride from the airport.
-他刚刚是不是说... -等一下 外公不来吗
- Did he just say... - Wait, isn't Grandpa coming?
他昨晚已经跟我们道别了
He said goodbye last night.
-你们也知道他不喜欢这种离别抒情的事 -没错
- You know how he hates these things. - Yeah.
真不敢想象我就要失去过去的滑冰搭档了
I can't believe I'm losing my old skating partner.
每当你看到我们以前的奖杯
Well, whenever you look at our old trophy,
都要想起来我们以前是多好的搭档 好吗
just remember what a good team we were, huh?
我说过我不会哭的
I said I wasn't gonna cry.
-你确实没哭 -对 这就叫坚强
- And you're not. - Yeah. It's called strength.
他来了
He came!
我不能错过这个
I couldn't miss this.
我的宝贝儿子要走了
My baby boy is going away.
-爸爸 -杰 不要因为你的儿子要走了
- Oh, Dad. - Oh, Jay, don't hate me
而怨恨我
because your son's leaving.
我的两个儿子都要走了
Both my sons are leaving.
杰 杰
Oh, Jay! Jay!
-天啊 -过来抱抱 过来抱抱
- Oh, my God. - Oh, get in here. Get in here. Get in here.
一个家庭随着时间过去可以发生很多事
A lot can happen to a family over the years.
新的成员
New additions...
-抢球 -曼尼 上
- Get that! - Manny, go!
新的挣扎
...new struggles.
给我点时间
Give me a second.
你不会给每个瞬间都留下标记
You don't always mark the moments,
因为你太忙于照料生活
because you're too busy taking care of life.
有时你最好的选择
Best you can do sometimes
就是让自己珍惜每一个...
is remind yourself to cherish every single...
密苏里有龙♥卷♥风♥预警
There's a tornado warning in Missouri.
我们的航♥班♥延误两个小时 所以...
Uh, our flight's delayed two hours, so...
那我们不需要这样
So we don't...
你们居然记得我的生日
You guys remembered my birthday!
惊喜
Surprise.
能有这多余的时间待在一起真好
It's nice we have this extra time together,
多亏了幸运的龙♥卷♥风♥
thanks to that lucky tornado.
龙♥卷♥风♥袭击了一所小学 菲尔
It hit an elementary school, Phil.
不过学校里没人
Well, no kids were there.
今天是猎松鼠季的开幕日
It's opening day of squirrel-hunting season.
杰 过来跟家人一起坐下吧
Jay, do you want to come and join your family?
杰 他最近总是这样
Jay! He's been like this a lot lately...
沉浸在自己的世界
in his own world.
这段时间确实很难熬
Well, it's a tough time.
米奇和小卡要搬走了
Mitch and Cam leaving,
曼尼下周出发
Manny heading out next week,
加上我因为要去沙漠里的一个蹦床集♥会♥
plus I'm missing his birthday for a tumbling
会缺席他的生日宴
congress in the desert.
你说不定听说过呢 叫翻人节
You've probably heard of it. Turning Man?
名似知名的沙漠派对"火人节"
别忘了乔和我
And don't forget that Joe and I
要回哥伦比亚度过整个夏天
are leaving to Colombia for the whole summer.
-杰能应付得来吗 -很艰难
- How's that gonna be for Jay? - Rough.
假如你们开车路过我家
If you drive past my house
从窗户看到我在家里穿着袜子到处"滑冰"
and see me sock-sliding past the window
手里还拿着杯苏格兰威士忌
with a scotch in my hand,
那是我正在应对悲痛
that's just how I deal with grief.
我们不想急着离席
Not to, uh, rush this,
但我们搬新家的打包工作延误了好多
but we are very behind on packing for our new place.
我们还得装箱所有婴儿用品
You know, we still need to box up all the baby stuff,
所有床品和那本书
our linens, our book.
别那么紧张
Well, don't stress out too much.
-车到了 -好吧
- The-the car is here. - Okay.
那么 再次告别
So... This is goodbye again.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表