第十一季 第十六集
再见了 专门装电池和外卖♥♥菜单的抽屉
Aww, goodbye, drawer dedicated to batteries and takeout menus.
再见了 墙上的凹痕
And goodbye, wall dent,
当年我们以为莉莉是长号♥神童时搞出来的
from when we thought Lily was a trombone prodigy.
米奇尔
Mitchell!
刚刚是你在这房♥子里最后一次翻白眼了
That was your last eye roll in this house!
话说 等二宝来到这个家以后
You know what, when the new baby comes,
你能别再这么频繁地翻白眼了吗
can you not do it as much?
因为 你以前经常在莉莉身边翻白眼 导致...
Because, you know, you did it around Lily a lot, and...
好吧 别别别 别把那个扔了
Okay... hey, hey, no, no, no. Don't throw those away.
我或许要用这个
I-I might want to use those
在全家人面前揭示二宝的到来
for my big baby reveal to the family.
如果他胆子够大 我可以玩埃尔顿·约翰逊那一套
If he's bald, I can do a whole Elton John thing.
我们不仅要搬家
Not only are we moving,
两周后我们还要再领养一个孩子
but we're adopting a baby that's due in two weeks.
那真是让我压力山大 因为11年前
And that is stressing me out because eleven years ago,
我配着《狮子王》的歌♥曲揭示了莉莉的到来
I revealed Lily with "The Lion King,"
真的压力很大
and there's a lot of pressure...
-自找的 -毕竟要超越自我太难了
- Self-imposed. - ...to top myself.
所以 我研究了几套方案
So, I've been workshopping a few ideas.
希望在座的各位都喜欢...
I hope everyone here likes...
宝宝
baby!
我可以预见这让大家惊呆了 对吧
I can see that taking everyone's breath away, no?
我更担心的是政♥府♥机构会把孩子没收回去
Uh, I'm more concerned about the city taking our baby away.
好了 修理工五分钟后就到
Okay, the repair guys are gonna be here in five minutes.
真不敢相信我会说这话
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我们或许真能躲过罪...
but we might actually be getting away with...
你们怎么回来了
What are you guys doing home?
就是啊 你们不是去参加海滩清理活动了吗
Yeah, I thought you went to that beach cleanup.
我们尝试了 但那些在海滩上做瑜伽的人
Well, we tried, but the beach yoga people
连往别处挪一百英尺都不肯
wouldn't even move a hundred feet down.
还以为瑜伽人很能"灵活"变通呢
You'd think they'd have been a little more flexible.
菲尔
Oh, Phil.
好消息是 我们现在到家啦
The good news is, we're back and we are here
可以帮你们置办双胞胎的复活节派对了
to help you set up for the twins' Easter party.
我们可以的
Um, we're good.
我们完全可以应付
Anyway, we got this covered.
你们今天早上已经很劳累了
And you guys had such a long morning,
不如阿嬷阿公去小睡一会儿吧
why don't Gamma and Grampy grab a nap
这样就能精神满满地参加派对了 好吗
so that they're fresh for the party, huh?
好啦
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
但我...
But I...
一切都好 我们可以的
It's all good. We got it.
上周末 爸爸妈妈
Last weekend, Mom and Dad
去蒙特雷参加菜蓟节去了
went to the artichoke festival in Monterey.
迪兰的妈妈请缨带双胞胎
And Dylan's mom had the twins,
于是我们就趁机办了个派对
so we took the opportunity to have a little party,
就为了看看我们是否还有那个疯劲儿
just to see if we still had it in us.
果然宝刀未老
We did.
我在追踪披萨外卖♥♥哥的动态
I'm trackin' the pizza guy,
披萨外卖♥♥哥 披萨外卖♥♥哥
the pizza guy, the pizza guy!
他叫易卜拉欣
His name is Ibrahim!
别忘了带蒜香面包结 蒜香面包结
Don't forget the garlic knots, garlic knots, garlic knots!
哟 这派对真是"史棒"
Yo! This party is the GOAT.
就是"有史以来最棒的派对"
Greatest of all time.
我叫道格 是住你们家街对面的邻居
I'm Doug, your across-the-street neighbor.
我正好在倒垃圾 听到派对的声音
I was just curbin' my bins, heard the party noise,
就想着来加入你们
thought I'd join up.
要给你加点酒吗
Want a refill on that?
我是绝对不会接受你的酒的
There is no scenario where I accept a drink from you.
酷
Lit.
看到邓菲家的人还能嗨起来 我心甚慰
Nice to see the Dunphy name still carries some party clout.
话说 丛林果汁快没了
You know, we're running low on jungle juice.
用毛巾吸起来 再拧到你的杯子里去吧
Just soak it up with a towel and wring it back into your cup.
好吧
Okay.
好酷
Cool!
这是什么品种的
What kind is that?
今晚就不能有个人跟我好好聊聊天
Can I have one conversation tonight
别只知道打听我的蛇吗
without someone asking me about my snake?
老天啊
Good Lord!
-发生什么事了 -我踩在你洒的饮料上滑倒了
- What happened?! - I slipped on that drink you spilled.
脚踝伤得好重
Hurt my ankle really bad.
我不想告你
I mean, I don't want to sue you,
但我觉得也没有其他办法
but I don't really see any other option.
你觉得呢
Do you?
于是现在我给道格打工了
So now I work for Doug.
大家好啊
Hey, everybody!
易卜拉欣来了 他来了他来了
Ibrahim has arrived, has a...
别光盯着看 快灭火啊
Don't stare at it! Put it out!
我们暂时补救了一下
We made some temporary fixes
然后预约了修理工今天过来修
and scheduled repairs for today,
爸妈明明说好了这个时间他们会在海滩
when Mom and Dad said they'd be at the beach.
然后他们竟然提前回来了
Then they came home early.
无法信任自己的家人 人生真的太艰难了
It's just hard when you can't trust family members.
"阿嬷阿公一定很想小睡一会儿吧"
"Don't Gamma and Grampy want to take a nap?"
你不觉得这很侮辱人吗
That's not insulting to you?
菲尔
Phil.
-菲尔 -我...我没睡 我听着呢
- Phil! - I... wasn't sleeping. I was listening.
你真厉害 那可真是...
And g-good for you. That is...
一天之内走了好多步啊
That is a lot of steps for one day.
我在说孩子们
I was talking about the kids.
他们还真把我们当成七老八十的外公外婆对待了
They're treating us like actual grandparents
而非 那种...
instead of the... the...
风华正茂 过早抱上外孙的外公外婆
premature grandparents we clearly are.
我是我们水上有氧运动班里
I'm the only one in my aqua aerobics class
唯一不需要两根浮条的人
who doesn't need two noodles.
我把鸡蛋放进了一个可爱的篮子里
I put the eggs in a cute basket
为复活节寻彩蛋活动做准备
for the Easter egg hunt.
-我在杂♥志♥上看到的 -真萌
- I saw it in a magazine. - Cute.
-海莉 -不好
- Haley. - Oh, no.
亲爱的 你♥爸♥和我不想睡觉
Honey, your dad and I didn't feel like taking a nap.
不如你安排点派对的准备工作给我们吧
Why don't you give us a job for the party?
我们需要人来帮忙将蛋染色
Uh, well, we could use some help dyeing these eggs.
不过 不如你们先为派对换好衣服吧
But why don't you change for the party first?
-好主意 -太好了
- Oh, good idea! - Yes!
菲尔 快醒醒
Phil, wakey, wakey!
我们只有60秒 各位
Okay, we got sixty seconds, people.
动作必须快点 快
We gotta move fast. Come on. Come on.
快 快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
没错 就这样 快 快
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
快 快 快
Come on, move faster!
速度 速度 速度
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!
你们能快点吗
Would you hurry it up a little bit?
快 赶紧离开 快 快 快走
Oh, come on! Get out of here now! Go, go, go!
非常感谢 我太爱你们了 再见
Thank you so much. I love you guys so much. Bye!
好了 我觉得我们成功逃脱了
Okay. I think we actually got away with it.
-不要啊 -我一说这话就大事不妙
- Oh, no. - I have to stop saying that.
派对上那家伙说他的蟒蛇怀孕了
That dude from the party said that his python was pregnant.
你觉得这有没有可能是蛇蛋
Do you think those could be her eggs?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
是不是有一只快孵化了
Is one of them hatching?
真是太恶心了
That's so disgusting!
我们只能取消复活节派对了
We have to cancel the party!
什么 不可能
What? No way!
我们才刚跟那帮家长修复关系
We just got back in with this parent group
毕竟我们家女儿胡乱咬人
after our daughter's biting spree.
如果他们不喜欢自家孩子被可爱的幼儿轻咬
If they didn't love their kids being gummed by an adorable toddler,
我觉得他们也不会喜欢
I don't think they're gonna love
自家孩子被一条蟒蛇咬穿
their kids getting punctured by a python!
冷静
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表