我想我能
Well, I guess I could --
放松 他们不需要帮忙带孩子
Relax. They don't need help with the babies.
卢克带着呢
Luke has them.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
赶紧把这破杂♥志♥丢一边
Ugh. Let's get rid of this bad reminder, huh?
我认识她
Oh, I know that lady.
什么 怎么认识的
What? How?
在瑜伽房♥的"妈妈和我"课上认识的
Oh, Mommy and Me class at my yoga place,
她每周都在那
she's there every week.
正好 再过半个小时就要开始了
Oh, in fact, it's starting in half an hour.
我该带着孩子过去上课啦
Think I'm gonna grab the kids and go do my thang.
你知道吗
You know what?
我都没好好和这俩小家伙待过呢
I haven't spent any time with those little ragamuffins.
让我带他们去吧
Why don't you let me take 'em?
-但我有点想 -接受帮助吧
- But I kind of wanted to take-- - Oh, take the help!
别逞英雄啦 超级妈妈
Don't be a hero, super mom, huh?
是我觉得 还是你们也觉得你妈有点怪
Is it me, or is your mom acting weird?
不不
No. No!
不要 你这个
Don't you ev--
听到咒语再出来
Your cue is "Cadabra"!
我们做了甘蓝冰沙 分一些给你们
We made kale smoothies. We wanted to share.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 我们好像打扰你们了
Oh, no! We're intruding.
你们在举办薄饼早午餐会呢
You're throwing a big pancake brunch.
其他人呢
Where is everyone?
这只是我们自己吃的
Uh, this is just for us.
-这是什么 -学校的艺术项目
- What's this? - Art project for school.
我就随便从垃圾里找了个东西
I just grabbed something out of the trash
然后粘了点闪光胶水
and threw glitter glue on it.
就得了70
Got a 70.
她知道总分是100吧
She knows that's out of 100, right?
薇拉正在处于艺术发现阶段
Vera went through a Found Art phase.
这是
This is, um...
这是她用塑料做的
This is the Michelangelo's David
米开朗基罗的大卫像
that she made out of plastic.
再生塑料
Recycled plastic.
我们只有一个星球 我们要保护它
We only get one planet, let's take care of it.
看来有人没听过月球
Guess someone's never heard of the moon.
说起来艺术 你们太幸运了
Oh, hey, speaking of art, you're so lucky
住这里离博物馆那么近
to live right around the corner from the museum.
后印象派展览里谁是你们最喜欢的艺术家
Who was your favorite artist in the postimpressionist show?
非要我说的话
I mean, gun to my head?
我会说
I would say...
高更[再去]吗
Gauguin, perhaps?
去展览吗 当然 想都不用想
To the exhibit? Yes. In a heartbeat.
事实上我想今天过去
Uh, you know, actually, I'm thinking about going today.
你们要一起吗
Would you guys care to join?
我很想去
Oh, I'd love to,
但我答应这位要一起峡谷徒步
but I promised this one we'd go on a canyon hike.
他曾经是内衣模特
Once an underwear model...
为了赚医学院的学费
A couple International Male covers
上过几次《国际男性》的封面而已
to pay for medical school,
他一直提
he'll never let me forget it!
好了 我们该走了
Okay, we should go.
或者你们想一起去徒步吗
Oh! Unless, did you want to join for the hike?
不好意思 我今天下午
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm -- I'm running the Santa Monica stairs
要去爬圣塔莫尼卡台阶 所以
this afternoon, so...
今天是周六
Oh. It's Saturday.
大家伙儿看不到我会着急的
If they don't see me there, they get worried.
谢谢你们的冰沙
And thank you for the yummies.
真的好好喝
They sure are!
一点也不好吃
Oh, no.
我都不知道你喜欢博物馆呢
So, um, I didn't know you were a museum lover.
在咱俩开始约会之前
Oh, well, yeah, before you and I started dating,
我总是去博物馆
I used to go to the museum all the time.
当然 我不是在怪你
I'm not blaming you, of course.
你知道好莱坞名人蜡像博物馆
You know that the Hollywood Wax Museum
不是真正的...
isn't an actual --
你呢 猛♥男♥洛奇
Okay, what about you, Rocky?
你拿毛巾上楼都气喘吁吁
You get winded taking towels upstairs.
是因为遇到你之后 不是怪你哦
Well, that's because after we met -- not blaming you --
我有点 我逐渐不爬了
um, I sort of -- I tapered off a little bit.
为了专注于咱俩的感情
To focus on the relationship.
但这样很好啊
But this is good.
我们重回原来的状态
Yeah. Us getting back to our roots.
享受博物馆
You know, enjoy the museum.
-享受你的跑步 -我会的
- Yeah, enjoy your run. - I will.
或许你还没...
You haven't, by chance --
他们还在盒子里
They're still in the box.
-橱柜后面吗 -是的
- Back of the closet? - Uh-huh.
你怎么从来没让我玩过那个东西
How come you never let me play with that thing?
这东西可在三个航♥空♥展上获过奖 曼尼
This "thing" medaled in three different Air Expos, Manny.
它可不是玩具
It's not a toy.
看这个
Hey, look at this.
这是桑娅的未婚夫 对吧
That's Sonia's fiance, right?
据说他来自哥伦比亚最富有的家族
It says he's from one of the richest families in Colombia.
我知道那家伙不错的
I knew the guy was all right.
我明白了 有钱就是不错
Oh, I see. Being rich makes you "all right."
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
你妈以为他可能是来傍大款的
Your mom thought he might be a gold digger.
而且不像你 我可是成长于工薪阶级
And by the way, unlike you, I grew up working-class.
得了 这个家里唯一的蓝领[项圈]
Oh, please. The only blue collar in this house
就是你纯种法国斗牛犬脖子上的亮晶晶项圈
is the bedazzled one on your purebred French bulldog.
她最近挺抑郁的
She was going through a depressed period.
家里最不开心的孩子 影响着父母开心的上限
You're only as happy as your least happy child, Manny.
我只是说 我从没见过
I'm just saying, I've never seen you
你对没钱的人感兴趣
show much interest in someone who didn't have money.
胡说
That's ridiculous.
老兄 过来歇歇吧
Hey, buddy! Come on, take a load off.
-一起喝一杯 -谢谢你先生
- Have a drink with us. - Oh, thank you, sir.
我知道辛苦工作一天是什么感觉
I know what it's like to put in a hard day's work.
杰·普里契特 顺便一提
Jay Pritchett, by the way.
知道 我们见过很多次了
Yes, we've met many times.
记得吗 几年前 我借给你打车钱
Remember, a couple years ago, I loaned you money for a cab?
对啊
Oh, yeah, right.
妈妈
Ay, Mama.
她不是为了我们的钱
She's not after our money.
我怎么知道
How do I know?
她有钱 很有钱
She has money! Lots of it.
我要娶这个女人
And I'm marrying this woman.
我们下周婚礼见
I'll see you for the wedding next week.
下周
Ay, next week?
真快啊
That's very quick.
我不想给桑娅改变想法的机会
I don't want to give Sonia a chance to change her mind.
我肯定你不想
I'm sure you don't.
你不能娶桑娅
You can't marry my sister.
为什么
Why?
英文两字
Two words.
带连字符也可以算一个字
Maybe one, with a hyphen.
傍大款
Gold digger.
我很讨厌看到人
I've always hated to see people
以这种方式占别人便宜
take advantage of others in that way.
我不能让这种事发生在我家
I can't let that happen here.
但桑娅不是很有钱吗
But doesn't your sister have a lot of money?
如果她没钱 你会那么快就和她结婚吗
Would you be that quick to marry her if she didn't?
你有看到涅斯托尔吗
Hey, have you seen Nestor?
我把他送走了
I sent him off.
今天没人会拿别人的钱了
Nobody's taking anyone's money today.
我不需要他给我很多钱
Oh, I didn't need that much from him.
我只需要重新拍摄我的电影结尾
I just need to reshoot the end of my thesis film.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表