Aah! That felt so good!
太可怕了 但感觉太好了
It was so scary, but it was so good.
我也真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you, too!
听着
Hear, hear!
致我们下一场冒险
To our next adventure!
我在酒窖里找到的
Oh, I found this in the wine cellar.
那是个地下室 玛格丽特
It's a basement, Margaret.
快 快 超过他
No, no, close the gap!
球 球 球 球 球
Ball, ball, ball, ball, ball!
简直是场噩梦
It was a nightmare.
这是我职业生涯中最大的机会
The biggest opportunity of my career,
而我无法集中
and I couldn't focus.
我尽量不做出任何可笑的动作
I tried not to make any mockable movements.
大卫·达西的水平太高了
David Tashi was just operating at too high a level.
但后来奇妙的事情发生了
But then something wonderful happened.
天哪 你打我
Oh. You hurt me.
就在那时 我意识到我认识那只鸡
That's when I realized I knew that chicken --
那弱弱的拳头
those weak punches,
体育课时脸上写着"最后再来选我"的小跑
a run that said "pick me last" in gym class.
那是我的米奇尔
It was my Mitchell.
大伙 过来 围过来 集♥合♥
Okay, guys, come on! Let's huddle up. Huddle up.
我们离开那里 好好打比赛
Let's get out there and play our hearts out.
走吧 走吧 快过来
Let's go, let's go! Bring it in!
皮特科夫斯基 快来
Pitkowski, come on.
那边更有意思吗
Something more interesting going on over there?
是啊 还有人能看见
Yeah, does anybody else
海豚和鸡在打架吗
see the dolphin fighting the chicken?
因为我之前头被狠狠的打中过
'Cause I got hit pretty hard in the head earlier.
好了 过来
All right, let's go.
我们接下要这么做
All right, so this is what we're gonna do.
我们上场 我们要断
We're gonna go up, right, you're gonna be cutting...
爸爸在哪里
Where's Daddy?
他去还小鸡服了
He went to go return the chicken costume.
那是两个小时前的事情了
That was like two hours ago.
你不会认为
You don't think...
米奇尔
Okay, Mitchell?
吉祥物里是你吗
Is that you in the mascot costume?
有人逼你这么做吗
Is someone forcing you to do that?
那就赶紧上车
Okay, then get in the car now.
我住在加利福尼亚
I stayed in California.
我的婚姻违背了我的宗教信仰
I married outside of my religion.
我醒着的时候都和你家人在一起
I spend every waking moment with your family.
但我的爱不是无条件的
But my love is not unconditional.
好的
Oh, Okay.
我喜欢人们朝我按喇叭
I love it when they honk from me.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表