Let's do this.
-密苏里啊 -对
- So, Missouri, huh? - Yeah.
其实 我...
You know, I'm... I'm
我对搬过去这事还挺乐观的
actually feeling pretty good about it.
那边有很多很棒的就业机会
There are a lot of really great career opportunities there.
凭我的工作经历 我说不定能当上法官呢
And with my experience, I could become a judge.
安全了
And we're clear.
最近对你来说也挺令人兴奋吧
It's a pretty exciting time for you, too, huh?
收纳公♥司♥的新工作
Yeah? Big new job at that storage-and-container company...
-对 -孩子们要搬出去
- Yeah. - ...kids moving out.
没有
They're not.
但我以为他们...
But I thought that they...
-真的没有 -好吧
- They're not. - Oh! Okay.
都还没正式去上班
Haven't even started the job yet,
你就已经开始"分隔"情感了
and you're already compartmentlizing.
而你就已经开始评判[法官]别人了
And you're already judging.
开不了
This isn't working.
要不算了吧 走吧
Hey, let's just forget it. Come on.
天啊
Oh. Oh, my God.
抓[爪]娃娃机
The claw machine.
来嘛
Come on!
还记得我们以前抓技多高♥强♥吗
Remember how we killed at that?
-是啦 -你负责控制爪子 我在侧面侦察地形
- Yeah. Yeah. - You on the claw, me scouting from the side?
等等
Wait a minute.
-举高我 -什么
- Give me a boost. - What?
快 举高我
Yeah, give me a boost.
你要干什么 你要干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
好了 这是我们的机会
Okay, alright. This is our chance.
现在往下 伸进去
Okay. Now go down, down.
往前一点 低一点 再低一点
We got to go forward. And d-down more. Down more.
-爪 快爪它 -在爪了
- Claw. Claw it. - Claw. Clawing.
-在爪了 我爪 -别拽
- Clawing, claw. - Okay, don't get cocky.
我们加菲猫存钱罐里的身家就是这样赔光的
That's how we lost the Garfield bank.
你快成功了
You almost have it.
-你爪到了 我们真棒 -好了
- You have it! Yes! That's us! - Okay.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-我们走 快逃离案发现场 -拿到了
- Alright. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. - We got it.
别担心 这次我们会分享奖杯
Okay, don't worry. This time, we'll share it.
不过先放我家
But I get it first.
天啊 太好玩了
Oh, my God. That was so fun!
除了你 我不会跟任何人做这种刺♥激♥事
Oh, I never do stuff like this with anybody but you.
也因为我是个有道德观念的成年人
Well, also because I'm an adult with ethics.
我们是最佳搭档
We make a great team.
老天 我刚刚想到
Oh, my God. It just hit me.
这也许是我们最后一次...
This might be the last time that we...
不不不 别说 我们已经道别过两次了
No, no, no. No, no. We already said goodbye twice.
别搞得太伤感
Keep it light.
我最好的一些回忆都是和你一起在这里发生的
It's just that some of my best memories are of you and me here.
好了 就这样 我说完了
That... There, that's it. I'm done.
你会不会... 渴望[饥饿]拥有更多
Would you say... you're hungry for more?
饥饿是指...
Hungry like...
♪ 这座城市夜魅如丝 ♪
♪ Dark in the city, night is a wire ♪
♪ 身体紧贴地面 ♪
♪ In touch with the ground ♪
♪ 我在狩猎你 ♪
♪ I'm on the hunt, I'm after you ♪
-这比我印象中更色情 -对
- This is more sexual than I remember it being. - Yeah.
♪ 你的气味声响令我迷途知返 ♪
♪ Scent and a sound, I'm lost and I'm found ♪
我开始觉得当年我们获胜是歪打正着
I'm starting to think we won for the wrong reasons.
♪ 我如野狼般饥饿难耐 ♪
♪ And I'm hungry like the wolf ♪
最后一罐了
That's it.
我们终于把我的辣酱吃光了
We're finally out of my hot sauce.
杰 你饿不饿
Jay, are you hungry?
杰
Jay?
他怎么回事啊
What's wrong with him?
家里一切都会没事的吧 妈妈
Is everything gonna be okay, Mommy?
你吓着我们了
You're scaring us.
没事的 小家伙
Oh, it's okay, buddy.
杰只是最近...
Jay is just going through something right...
傻♥逼♥
Idiot!
希望你喜欢在加尔各答街头跳舞挣钱
I hope you like dancing for coins on the streets of Calcutta.
我在车♥库♥又找到一些辣酱
I found more hot sauce in the garage.
超辣的[西语]
Muy caliente.
好险 我差点就露馅了
Oof! I almost gave it away, there.
我正准备给歌♥洛莉亚一个大惊喜
I got a big surprise for Gloria in the works.
我在学西班牙语
I'm learning Spanish.
我一有机会就有戴上无线耳机
Every chance I get, I pop my earbuds in,
学几课
learn a few lessons.
杰 过来跟家人一起坐下吧
Jay, do you want to come and join your family?
它还有个很酷的功能
Program's even got a cool feature.
无论我想学什么短语 只需用英语说一遍
Any phrase I want to learn, I just say it in English,
就能在耳机里听到"西语"版本
and it spits it right back at me in Espanol.
抱歉 我是指"西班牙语"啦
I'm sorry, I mean "Spanish."
我常常把英语和西语说混了而不自知
I go back and forth without even noticing.
傻了吧唧[西语]
Loco!
你确定现在借你的挂烫机
Hey, you're sure now's not a bad time
不会不方便吧
to borrow your garment steamer?
当然不会 这玩意简直是神器
Of course not. And this thing's a marvel.
谁能料到拳王乔治·福尔曼除了做烤炉还有这一招
Who knew George Foreman had one more in him after his grill?
福尔曼退役后成为成功的企业家
菲尔
Phil.
你来了真的太好了
I'm so glad that you're here.
你记得我之前跟你说过的 我那个小问题吗
Do you remember that little problem that I told you I had?
每个人都会做那种梦
Everyone has dreams like that.
日本人甚至专门有一类漫画是这种题材的
The Japanese have a whole genre of comic books about it.
不不不 是关于杰
No, no, no. It's about Jay.
我不知道他是开始耳聋了
I don't know if he's losing his hearing
还是有抑郁之类的
or he's depressed or what.
他很可能对我难以启齿 但是...
Probably he's ashamed to talk to me, but...
但是对他最好的朋友不会 不用再说了
But not to his best friend. Say no more.
你只需去给意面锅盛水并煮沸就行了
I just need you to fill a spaghetti pot with water and boil it.
这会有什么帮助啊
How is that gonna help?
只是给小卡烫西装的备用计划
Oh, it's a backup for Cam's suit.
我已经对乔治·福尔曼失去信心了
I lost all confidence in George Foreman
上次他的美白牙贴灼伤了我的牙龈
after his teeth-whitening system burned my gums.
两位 谢谢
Table for two, please.
你是我的服务员吗
Are you my waiter?
杰 你怎么样
Hey, Jay. How you doing?
这不是我想要的
This isn't what I wanted.
我知道大家都要走了 你的心情可能有点低落
I know you might be feeling a little down with everybody leaving,
但这又不是世界末日 对吧
but it's not the end of the world, right?
我完了[点餐完了]
I'm finished here.
别说这种话啊
Don't you talk like that.
能给我一把勺子吗[勺式抱抱]
Could I please have a spoon?
什...
Wh...
你需要什么我都奉陪
Whatever you need...
兄弟
buddy.
-怎么了 -你♥他♥妈♥在干什么啊
- What?! - What the hell are you doing?!
怎么 不是你要求的吗
What?! I thought that's what you wanted!
-跟我来个勺式抱抱吗 -是啊
- What, to spoon with me?! - Yes.
虽然跟你的个性略有不符
Slightly out of character, yes,
但现在是情绪泛滥的时候
but it's an emotional time!
一切都在改变 我...
Everything's changing! I'm...
-我很担心你 -我没事 菲尔
- I was worried about you. - I'm fine, Phil.
我也在改变
And I'm changing, too.
我在学西班牙语 好给歌♥洛莉亚惊喜
I'm learning Spanish to surprise Gloria!
当然了
Of course.
好吧 既然给我们
Well, then, having added
事故频出的翁婿史又增添了新的尴尬故事
yet another embarrassing incident to our storied history,
我还是先闪了吧
I will slink out.
今天对你来说肯定也很不容易
Today can't be easy for you either.
我很感激你对我的担心 但是...
And I appreciate you're worried about me, but...
或许你可以想想
maybe start thinking...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表