薇拉
Vera?!
莉莉 你怎么
Lily, how --
我把镜子放在那就能看到她的牌了
I set up my mirror so I could see her cards.
我别无选择
I had to!
她总让我感到低人一等 我受不了了
I couldn't stand her making me feel bad about myself.
不 我理解
No, no, I get it.
感觉他们好像也不介意让别人感到低人一等
I'm not sure they don't enjoy making people feel inferior.
你们俩就永远不会让人感到低人一等
Which is something you guys could never do.
等等 她是不是说
Wait, did she just say
我们永远不会让人感到低人一等
that we could never make people feel inferior
因为我们自己也不是什么人上人
because we're so inferior ourselves?
但用夸奖的语气说出来 让人不易察觉
But cleverly wrapped in a compliment to avoid detection?
也就是说 完美的基佬损人方式
In other words, the perfect gay zinger?
她或许不能高中毕业
Well, she may not finish high school,
但她在任何托尼奖派对都不会吃亏
but she will hold her own at any Tony party
-这辈子都不会 -没错 不会吃亏
- the rest of her life. - Yeah, she will. Yeah.
听你这么说我很遗憾
I'm really sorry to hear that,
但说实话 要是你妻子离开你
but honestly, if your wife left you
只是因为你错过了她生日
just because you missed her birthday --
是为了开车送你去机场
To drive you to the airport.
我听到了 曼尼 谢谢
I heard him, Manny. Thank you.
或许没有她你会过得更好
you're probably better off without her.
你说得对
You're right.
我只希望今晚去参加儿子的婚礼
I only wish I had something nicer to wear
能有件好衣服穿
to our son's wedding tonight.
要知道 咱俩的尺寸差不多
You know, you and I are about the same size.
不如我把燕尾服借给你
Why don't you borrow my tux?
真的吗
Really?
你一定要穿
I insist.
并且我还想另外给你样东西
In fact, I want to give you something else.
你的飞机
Your plane?
不 我只是在拿钱包
Uh, no, I was reaching for my wallet.
为了还欠着你的出租车钱
You know, to give you that money I s-still owe you for the cab.
自从那次在房♥顶
I've admired this plane
帮你拿飞机时摔下来 我就一直很喜欢它
ever since I fell off the roof getting it for you.
我好感动 好荣幸
I'm so touched and honored.
其实
Well, actually --
他从房♥顶摔下来了
He fell off the roof.
好吧
Fine.
尽情玩
Enjoy.
我要叫它萝伯塔
I will name her Roberta.
那飞机是带把的
It's a boy plane.
我好像把粘扣粘错了
I feel like I got the buckles wrong.
你觉得我穿这紧身衣看起来正常吗
Does this straitjacket look right on me?
越来越合你了[精神病人也穿]
More and more.
爸 我爱你
Dad, I love you,
但我没时间再陪你练其他魔术了
but I don't have time for another magic trick.
我找不到我的证件了
I can't find my ID,
申请太空总署的工作需要复印件
and I need a copy of it for this NASA job,
我的申请表必须在五点前寄出去
and my application has to be mailed by 5:00.
真抱歉 要我帮你找吗
I'm sorry. Can I help you look?
太让人绝望了
This is hopeless.
除非有办法能在邮局和车管局
Unless there is some way to jump the line
不用乖乖排长队
at both the post office and the DMV,
而这个时间能顺利开车到这两个地方
and the only way to get to either of them at this hour
只有走拼车专用道
is to drive in the carpool lane.
我们回来了
We're ba-a-ck!
我的天 我好想你们
Oh, my God! I missed you so much!
交给我 你看起来好累
Oh, I got this. You look so tired.
可我睡了一天了
But I've been napping all day.
不客气
You're welcome.
至少让我闻闻他们的头吧
Can I at least smell their heads?!
涅斯托尔
Nestor?
又是我 歌♥洛莉亚·普里契特
Hi. It's Gloria Pritchett again.
拜托你给我回电♥话♥
Please call me back.
我需要解释
I need to explain.
这都是一个大误会
This was all a big mistake.
涅斯托尔 你去哪了 我的爱人
Nestor, where are you, my love?
不
Ay, no.
桑娅
Sonia...
我有个坏消息要告诉你
I have very bad news to tell you.
让我先叫涅斯托尔过来 他是我的精神支柱
Let me get Nestor. He's my rock.
涅斯托尔
Nestor!
我那个独♥立♥的妹妹哪去了
Ay, what happened to my independent sister
我是那么崇拜她 因为她不需要男人
that I admired so much because she needed no man?
他在哪里
Where...is he?
我以为他是来傍大款的
Well, I thought he was a gold digger,
所以我把他赶走了
so I chased him out.
你说你干了什么
You did what?!
塞翁失马焉知非福 好歹你的钱还在啊
But the silver lining is that you still have all your money!
什么钱 我有个屁钱啊
What money? I don't have any money!
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
辣酱生意红火 你不是赚了很多钱吗
The money from the hot-sauce business that you're doing so well.
没有 那全是谎言
No, it was all a lie.
我编来让他不会怀疑我别有居心
I just didn't want him to be suspicious.
看 我戴的是铝制耳环
Look, I'm wearing aluminum earrings!
我的耳朵都要戴发绿了
They're turning my ears green!
我用足足两年才钓上这个有钱帅气的傻♥逼♥
It took me two years to land that rich, beautiful moron.
我还能去哪里找到这样的大款啊
Where am I going to get that kind of money?!
哎哟 我被绊倒了
Oh, I tripped!
快来个人帮我找律师
Someone call a lawyer!
你才没被绊倒
You didn't trip.
有的 就是有 你看
Yes, I did! Look!
地上都是湿的
Uh, the floor is all wet.
桑娅 这招在豪华游轮上不好使
Sonia, that didn't work at the Princess Cruise ship,
在我这也不会有用
and it's not going to work here.
每次我想好好过日子
Every time I try to get my life together,
你就总是要搞破坏
you always ruin it for me.
你欠我一个有钱老公
You owe me a rich husband.
我再给你找一个就是了
I'll find you one.
这里多得是又老又有钱的男人
There are plenty of old, rich men around here
你想怎么玩就怎么玩
that would do anything that you say.
某些老男人还有听力呢
Some of them can still hear.
这位是谁啊
Oh. Who's this?
他是...
He's, um...
全城搞树篱[对冲基金]最牛逼的人
He's the best hedge guy in town.
快恭喜他吧 他刚入手一架飞机
Congratulate him. He just got a new plane.
搞对冲的啊
Ohh. A hedge guy.
真有意思
Fascinating.
那你是怎么进入这行的呢
And how did you get started in that business?
我买♥♥了剪子[快艇队]
I bought the clippers.
你穿得这么帅是要去哪里吗
And where are you going, dressed so nice?
去参加婚礼
A wedding.
我好喜欢婚礼啊
Ohh, I love weddings.
能有幸请你陪我一同参加吗
Would you like to accompany me?
乐意之至
I would love to!
能坐[带]你的飞机去吗
And can we take your plane?
当然啊 没问题
Yeah, sure.
为什么我们家的园丁穿着你的燕尾服
Why is our gardener wearing your tuxedo?
为什么涅斯托尔不在了
Why is Nestor gone?
让我先去把门锁上
Let me lock the door first.
歌♥洛莉亚 你又毁我人生
Gloria! You ruined my life again!
这是你的戒指吗
Is this your ring?
是的
It is!
这是你的袜子吗
Is this your sock?
是的
It is.
这是... 你的牌吗
Is this...your card?
我忘了
I don't remember!
现在所有东西都物归原处
Now everything is where it belongs.
除了这根蜡烛 它应该是被放在...
Except for this candle, which obviously belongs...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表