你这是在演哪一出
What the hell are you doing?
我提醒她分享那个好笑的驴子故事
I'm -- I'm trying to get her to tell that funny donkey story.
你就学《小熊维尼》里的屹耳驴叫吗
By making an Eeyore sound?
知道吗 不是所有驴子都那么丧的
You know what? Not all donkeys are depressed.
这刻板印象真没礼貌
That's an offensive stereotype
都是一群无知爱荷华州人传的谣言
perpetuated by a bunch of ignorant Iowans.
天啊 我的手♥机♥震了
Oh, my God! My phone's buzzing!
原来只是朗吉尼斯
It's just Longinus.
知道了啦 你在网红汉堡店遇到演员玛丽·奥斯蒙了
Yeah, we know. You met Marie Osmond at a Five Guys.
谁在乎啊
Nobody cares.
打住
Stop!
我朋友说我们该尝尝这里的土豆
My friend said we should try the potato.
-莉莉 -同志们 同志们 同志们
- Lily! - Hey, guys. Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys.
你们好啊 你们怎么来了
Hey, guys! What are you doing here?
休息一下 暂时先不给我们孩子留下童年阴影了
Oh, just taking a break from scarring our children.
别夸张了
Now, come on.
海莉和迪兰有点小崩溃
Haley and Dylan were having a little bit of a meltdown,
我们想着土豆屋不是快停业了吗
and we thought we'd hit Spuds one last time
就抓紧来吃最后一次
before they close for good.
就是啊 真伤感不是吗
I know. It's sad, isn't it?
-我们小时候每年生日都是在这过的 -是啊
- Remember we used to spend all of our birthdays here... - Yeah!
-土豆宝宝霍利会唱给给我们听 -对
- ...and Spuddy Holly would always sing to us. - Yes! Oh.
♪ 加扇贝 去油炸 裹上洋葱 ♪
♪ Scalloped, fried, or lyonnaise ♪
♪ 土豆屋的土豆好吃疯 ♪
♪ Spuds' potatoes amaze ♪
♪ 生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday ♪
我想强调一下 我只是被收养的
I want to stress that I'm adopted.
我们要不别打扰那对小情人约会了吧
Why don't we leave the lovebirds to their date?
好主意 但你们知道吗
Good idea, but you know what?
越多人一起分享土豆越美味哦 和坐车一样
Spuds is better with more people, much like a vehicle.
看看他们能否安排我们坐一块吧
Let's -- Let's see if they can sit the rest of us together.
-好啊 -行
- Okay, yeah. - u202dOkay.
好
Alright.
我关注了和小卡竞争教练职位的
I'd been following Cam's competitor for the coaching spot
那人的图享网账号♥
on Instagram, and --
他打败小卡得到了那份工作
...he beat Cam out for the job,
这代表
which meant, any minute,
小卡随时会得知这令人心碎的消息
Cam would be getting the devastating news himself.
我不能指望靠土豆屋的欢乐气氛
And I-I-I couldn't rely on the joyful environment of Spuds
来缓解这一冲击
to cushion the blow.
但这餐厅有个美名 名主持拉里·金在这
Although, it is famously where Larry King broke up
和四任老婆分的手
with four of his wives.
小卡 小卡
Cam. Cam.
我刚得知一个坏消息
I-I-I just got some bad news,
我想最好是由我来告诉你
and I think it's best that you hear it from me.
我听说了
Oh, I heard.
逆天土豆居然卖♥♥光了
They're out of the Impossible Potato.
不好意思
Now, I'm sorry,
你们既然吹嘘这是史上第一款纯肉做的土豆
you advertise the first potato made entirely of meat,
最好就备够所有人的量啊
ya better have enough for everyone.
求你了 快吃药吧
u202dPlease just take those pills.
你现在比参加路易斯安那购地案的叛徒
You're more crooked than General James Wilkinson
詹姆斯·威尔金森还坐立不安
during the Louisiana Purchase.
只剩下最后一个州了
We're down to the last state.
我动一下还比较舒服
It's actually better if I move.
这里太美了
Wow. This is gorgeous.
这地方叫什么来着
What do you call this place, again?
珍珠港
Pearl Harbor.
扶好国旗 兄弟们
Save the flag, boys!
海莉 别玩手♥机♥了
Haley, get off your phone.
有迪兰妈妈在 他们没事的
The babies are fine with Dylan's mom.
如果你觉得紧张 房♥车里有我爸的旧足浴盆哦
If you're feeling tense, my dad's old foot bath is in the RV.
就插在车载打火机上
Plugs right into the cigarette lighter.
老公 就算车里有座喷钱的山
Honey, there could be a money volcano
插在白葡萄酒喷泉里
that plugs right into a white wine fountain in there.
我还是不想要那破车
I still wouldn't want it.
我一直想起有些事忘记告诉她了
I keep remembering things I forgot to tell her.
我的小孩已经是反♥社♥会♥了
My kids are already sociopaths.
我不希望他们还因为吃草莓犯过敏
I don't need to give them a strawberry allergy on top of it.
我非常十分完全理解你
Oh, I completely, totally get that.
我要把你电♥话♥关了
Just gonna turn this off.
不如这样吧
You know what?
我们都把手♥机♥关掉 快点
Hey, let-- let's all turn off our phones. Come on.
-不要 -来嘛 享受当下
- Yeah, you can -- - No, come on. Live in the moment.
此刻多美好啊 我们和家人好友
I mean, appreciate the fact that we live in a town
住在同一个城市
with family and friends
齐聚一堂 这还是...
all sitting at the same table where --
"前总统艾森豪威尔策划诺曼底登陆日入侵"的桌子
oh, yeah, "Eisenhower planned the D-Day invasion."
这八成是假的吧
Well, that's probably not true.
听起来有人为可能要
Sounds like somebody's nervous
搬去密苏里州感到紧张
about a possible move to Missouri.
不 我只是想指出
No, I'm -- I'm just pointing out
这里有很多很棒的人事物
that there are a lot of really great things here.
比如那段萌芽时期的恋情
Like -- Like, wouldn't it be a shame
如果提前结束了 那多可惜啊
to cut that blossoming relationship short?
说真的 我不太信任那个叫兰迪的
Actually, I'm not so sure how much I trust that Randy guy.
什么样的变♥态♥才会喜欢12岁小女孩啊
I mean, what kind of sicko is attracted to a 12-year-old?
不知道他父母是不是也教坏他了
I wonder if his parents messed him up, too.
我在一个妈咪博客上看到
You know, I read on a mommy blog
父母失职和孩子日后犯罪有直接联♥系♥
that bad parenting is a direct link to future criminality --
还有当DJ
and deejaying.
好了 听我说
Okay, you know what?
你们得当心点
You two need to be careful
你们把时间都花在看育儿文章上
because you can read so much about how to parent,
也许会错过真正教养孩子的机会
you miss out on being one.
米奇尔就曾犯过这种错误
Mitchell struggled with that.
放轻松
Just relax.
第1季第6集
小甜心
Aww, sweetheart.
-你给她喷了发胶吗 -一点点
- Did you put hair spray in this? - Just a little bit, yes.
我来放点音乐
I'm gonna put some music on.
-不 小卡 我还要去上班 -跟她跳跳舞
- No, Cam, I have to go work. - Dance with her!
-别 没时间了 -一起摇摆吧
- Come on. I don't have time for this. - Put a little boogie in it.
饶了我吧
No, come on, it--
跳吧 你知道这首歌♥是你的菜
Just dance. You know you love this song.
那好吧 好吧
Alright. Okay.
谁才是舞后
Who's the dancing queen, huh?
一起摇摆吧
Put a little boogie in it.
看 好玩吧 是不是
See? Fun.
妈呀 撞到她的头了吗
u202dOh, my -- was that her head?
抱歉 我忘了故事最后是这样的
Sorry. I forgot how that story ended.
最后是我们在急诊室
It ended with us in the ER
那是全世界最好的医院之一
of one of the best hospitals in the world.
距离我们才不到两公里 多好
Nice having that only a mile away.
告诉你 布密苏里的平均寿命
I'll have you know that the life expectancy in Missouri
刚刚超过了阿肯色州和关岛
just climbed above Arkansas and Guam.
把手♥机♥还给我 我要订购婴儿头盔
Okay, give me back my phone. I'm ordering baby helmets.
别再担心了
Stop worrying.
孩子们总是磕磕碰碰的
Kids get bonked all the time.
你知道卢克栽过多少跟头吗
Do you know how many tumbles Luke took?
他应该是想出去
I think he wants to go out.
第1季第21集
好孩子
Good boy!
聪明的狗狗
Smart dog.
不想扫你的兴 不过这招所有狗都会吧
I hate to break it to you, but I think all dogs can do that.
我要出去玩
I'm gonna play outside.
怎么回事啊
What happened?
他不也很好
And he's fine.
还好
...ish.
我喜欢卢克
I love the guy,
但我们对孩子的期望比他要高一些
but we're aiming a little bit higher than Luke.
海莉 其实孩子们偶尔受点小伤是好事
Haley, you kind of want your kids to get knocked around a little.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表