我想说的是其他家庭都有不在场证明
Alls I'm saying is the other families had alibis,
你们这样母子搭档作案也不是没有先例的
and you wouldn't be the first mother/son crime duo in history.
我说过了 菲尔 我们没偷你的广♥告♥牌
I told you, Phil, we didn't steal your sign.
我们今早睡懒觉了
We slept in this morning.
妈妈和我昨晚去了夜店
Mother and I went clubbing last night.
我们本来是去物色老公
We went looking for a husband
结果沉浸在舞池中
but lost ourselves on the dance floor.
想得美 我才不信你们的鬼话
Nice try, but I'm not buying what you're selling.
从实招来 我能这样搞一整天
Confess! I can do this all day!
其实
Or...
也就再来六次
...six more times!
菲尔
Phil!
我在追踪偷广♥告♥牌的贼
I'm tracking the thief that stole our sign!
快 他要跑了
Hurry! He's getting away!
看来是我被这个新信息戳烂了脸
I guess this new information bursts my balloon.
祝二位今天愉快
I bid you good day.
这美味不能浪费
Well, somebody should enjoy this.
-我饿了 -斯黛拉
- I'm hungry. - Stella!
它八成去街上
She's probably down the street
跟那只油腻的吉娃娃鬼混了
playing with that greasy Chihuahua.
我是哪里没教好它
Where'd I go wrong?
它为什么不明白它值得拥有更好的
Why doesn't she know she deserves better?
我房♥间里好像还剩了点芝士条
I think I have some old cheese puffs in my room.
见鬼
Damn it!
你怎么跑到镇子另一头去了
How'd you get all the way across town?!
我来了 宝贝
I'm coming, baby!
我来了
I'm coming!
杰 算了
Hey, J-- Nah.
艾丽克斯 你在做什么
Alex, what are you doing?
拒绝这份工作
Turning down this job
免得邪恶大企业侵蚀我的身心
before corporate evil corrodes my insides.
我也不要为了这种高压凄惨的工作
And I am not leaving my babies so that I can be
抛下我的宝宝
this stressed and miserable.
我要坐牢了
I'm going to jail.
我签合约的时候没仔细读
I signed things without reading them.
万一我帮助了变♥态♥怎么办
What if I helped the pervs?
万一是我把枪送到他们手里怎么办
What if I put the gun in their hand?
我觉得变♥态♥手里握的肯定是另一种"枪"
Doesn't sound like it was a gun in their hand.
说得好
Solid.
这四十年很愉快
Well, it's been a great 40 years.
就像我的纹身写的那样 回见
In the words of my tattoo -- peace out.
这个
Well --
玛格丽特
Margaret!
没关系 我已经不是这的雇员了
Oh, it's okay. I don't work here anymore.
-对 我也辞职 -我也要弃船逃生
- Yeah, I'm out, too. - Yeah, I'm not going down with this ship.
不不不 停下 谁也不准走
No, no, no! Stop! No one's leaving.
我们不能因为一个小过失
We're not gonna let one little misstep
就忘记公♥司♥曾给予我们的一切
make us forget everything this company has given us.
我很享受做全职主妇 真的
I loved being a stay-at-home mom. I did.
但在这里工作让我体验到了全新的自我
But working here has given me a whole new sense of self.
拜托
And come on.
一个错误不代表我们就是坏人
One mistake does not make us evil.
我们会坦诚交代
We will come clean.
我们召回产品 采取一切必要措施
We'll recall the product. We'll do whatever we have to do.
因为这个高科技烂摊子背后
Because under this tech B.S.,
是我们热爱的公♥司♥
there is a company we love.
我们或许不会再生产智能衣柜了
Look, we may no longer make smart closets,
但我们肯定能明智地处理衣柜的事
but we sure as hell are gonna make smart closets.
想选身明智的衣服吗
Looking for a smart outfit?
和镜子保持四目相对
Maintain eye contact with the mirror
开始脱衣服吧
and begin stripping down.
我后悔死了
I deeply regret that.
接近斯黛拉
Approaching Stella.
看 就是骑车那小子
Look! That's him on the bike!
他要跑到山路上了
He's going off-road!
别担心 我誓死也要抓住这小子
Don't worry! I'm gonna catch this guy or die trying!
我喜欢你的热情
I love your enthusiasm.
有一点 或许是语言障碍的问题
One note, and-and this might be a second-language thing,
但你说"誓死"
but when you say "die" --
不 要被他跑了
No, no, no! He's getting away!
不许动
Freeze!
杰
Jay?
黑暗中的一缕光芒
What a ray of light in a dark time.
闭嘴 菲尔 我的狗在哪
Shut up, Phil. Where's my dog?
你怎么在这 你不是车胎瘪了吗
And what are you doing here? I thought you had a flat tire.
我必须抓住偷菲尔广♥告♥牌的贼
I had to catch the thief that was stealing Phil's signs,
所以我把斯黛拉的追踪器装到上面了
so I put Stella's tracking thing on it.
什么 万一它跑到街上
What? What if she's down the street
去和那性活跃的吉娃娃鬼混怎么办
with that over-sexed Chihuahua?
杰 那是它需要的 你不能成为它的一切
Jay, she needs it, and you can't be her everything!
转过身来 小流氓 我想看清你的脸
Turn around, punk. I want to see your face.
山姆
Sam?
你为什么要偷自己家的广♥告♥牌
Why are you stealing signs from your own house?
你不想搬走
You don't want to move.
我不想离开朋友们
I don't want to leave my friends.
我明白
I get it.
改变很难接受
Change is hard.
我搬到这个国家来时 就是个大改变
When I moved to this country, it was change.
我婚后搬到一个白人社区
When I got married and moved to a mainly white neighborhood
草坪雕塑都有点种族主义 也是个大改变
with kind of racist lawn statues, that was change.
但我们能认识新朋友
But we get to meet new people
以及做我们喜爱的新事物
and we get to do new things that we love.
12年前 我压根不认识这些人
12 years ago, I didn't know these people,
但现在我愿意为他们赴汤蹈火
and now I would kill for them.
你也会遇到这样的人
You'll find people like that, too.
-希望你说的是对的 -是真的
- I hope you're right. - I am.
好啦 走吧
So, now let's go.
把自行车放我车上吧 我载你回家
Put that bike in my car, and I'll drive you home.
歌♥洛莉亚 你这番话太感人了
Gloria, that was so terrific.
我知道啊
I know.
我可厉害了
I am wonderful!
你为什么都不想请我啊
Why don't you want to hire me?
因为我担心这对你来说只是一个消遣
Because I was worried that it was a hobby to you,
纯玩票性质 无聊就换
something to do till you got bored,
但今天你真的让我大开眼界
but today, you really showed me something.
-那你要请我吗 -是的
- You're giving me the job? - Yeah.
这表示我之后得花更多时间在工作上...
This means that I'm gonna have to work more --
没事的 山姆可以适应改变 那我也可以
It's fine. If Sam can handle change, so can I.
欢迎加入邓菲地♥产♥ 迪尔加多女士
Welcome to Dunphy Realty, Ms. Delgado.
迪尔加多[前夫姓]
Delgado?
你工作艺名要用这个吗
That's your working name?
老天爷 你真是给我一拳又一拳啊
Man, the hits just keep comin'.
再做之前 想先问一下我看起来自然吗
Okay, before I do more, does this look natural?
自然两个字有点微妙
That's a tricky word
因为橘色的确也是大自然能见到的颜色
because the color orange does appear in nature.
你们都在这啊
Well, there you all are.
听我说 我爱你们 但你们真的是
Look, I love you, but you are literally
这世上我唯一不想在我卧室看到的六个人
the only six people here I don't want in my bedroom.
感谢你为我们缺乏安全感上又落井下石
Thanks. We weren't feeling insecure enough already.
说说我怎么想
You know what I think?
我觉得你邀请我们
You only invited us
唯一的目的就是凸显自己是帅的那个老人
because we make you look like the hot old guy!
什么老人 我才不老
Old guy? I'm not old.
少来了 随便你怎么遮你的发际线
Oh, please. Hide that hairline all you want.
我们知道你是哪年给宝拉·阿巴杜跳舞过
We know what year you danced on that Paula Abdul tour,
知名女艺人 活跃于1980年代后期
他们也知道
and so do they.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我就是在自欺欺人 丢人现眼吧
I'm making a fool out of myself, aren't I?
就直接老实跟我说
Straight up, now tell me.
-亲爱的 -莉莉
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表