so I could try to look cool at some... concert that we went to.
等等 它在哪儿呢 我
Hang on. Where was it? I --
中奖 你看到什么了
Oh-ho. Bingo. What do you see, huh?
我在公园 戴着帽子
Uh...um, me at the park in a hat
上面绣着"马多克斯"的名字
with the name "Maddox" embroidered on it.
我都把我的"马多克斯时期"给忘了
Oh, oh, I forgot about my Maddox Pritchett phase.
你不用每天被警♥察♥护送去学校
God, it is a miracle that you didn't need
真是个奇迹
a police escort to school every day.
不是看你 是看那个牌子
Not you, the marquee.
-"只有今晚和周三 猴子乐队" -没错
- Uh, "Tonight and Wednesday Only -- The Monkees." - u202dYes!
根据他们的网站来看
And according to their website,
他们是在14号♥和16号♥表演的
they played the 14th and the 16th.
所以 如果我们是第一晚去的
So, if we went the first night,
那就是说我们会在15号♥离开
that means we would have left the 15th,
也就是提前离开了
and we would have left early.
等一下
Okay, wait just a second.
我记得我很沮丧
I-I remember I was so upset...
-对 -我们的假期被砍掉了
- Yes. u202d- ...that our vacation was being cut short
所以我为了让自己开心一点
that I cheered myself up
去看了《闪电舞》的首映
by going to the premiere of "Flashdance,"
那是在...
which was on...
有了 四月十五日
Ha! April 15th.
太好了 你对这电影是有多爱啊
Yea-- What is up with you and that movie?
她不仅仅是个焊工
She was so much more than a welder,
我也不仅仅是
and I was so much more than the president
反学生周间看电视组织的主席
of Students Against TV on Weeknights.
我知道你是这样记得的
Okay, I know you remember it this way,
但我们怎么证明呢
but how are we gonna prove it?
嘣
Bam! u202d
我的票 清楚地写着"首演之夜"
My ticket, clearly marked "Opening Night."
我要再喊一声"嘣"了
I'm gonna say "Bam" Again.
-嘣 -天哪
- Bam! - u202dOh!
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it. u202d
我们终于可以看到爸爸
We might actually see Dad
承认是他的错了
admit that he was wrong! u202dAh!
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God, oh, my God!
你觉得他会哭吗 别
Do you think he'll cry? No.
克莱尔 别这样 默默享受成功就好
Claire, don't do that. Just take the victory.
为什么 为什么他要这么急着
I mean, why -- why was he in such a rush
回家啊 对吧
to get home, you know?
就为了去欧布莱恩酒吧见他的朋友吗
To -- To meet his buds at O'Brien's Pub?
我不知道 只是...
I don't know. It's just...
这个看起来有点奇怪
Well, that is a little weird, though.
上面写着 "致杰·普里契特
It says, "To Jay Pritchett,
世界上最伟大的酒保
the greatest bartender in the universe.
迪恩·马丁 1983年5月1日"
Dean Martin. May 1, 1983."
爸爸什么时候成酒保了
Since when was Dad a bartender?
等等 这就在我们的旅行之后
Wait, and this is right after our trip.
我给他工作搭档打个电♥话♥
I'm calling work wife.
你好
Hello?
你好 玛格丽特 打扰一下...
Hey, Margaret, really quick --
我爸曾经是酒保吗
was Dad ever a bartender?
天哪 谁知道呢
Gosh, who knows?
我反正是不会相信我的记忆了
I wouldn't trust this memory of mine anyway,
而且...
and --
信♥号♥♥好像...
This is a bad connec--
-玛格丽特 -你知道...
- Margaret. - You know --
手♥机♥上不再装天线的时候
...that's what a bad connection stopped sounding like
没信♥号♥♥就不是这个声音了
when phones stopped having antennas.
好吧
Fine.
你♥爸♥早年开公♥司♥的时候
Early days of the business,
我们发不出工资
we couldn't make payroll.
他不得不中断当时的旅行
He had to come back from a trip
自掏腰包来给员工发工资
to pay everyone out of his own pocket.
还要做夜班工作来补上缺口
Took the night job to make ends meet.
他怎么不告诉我们呢
Why wouldn't he have told us?
可能不想让你们担心吧
Probably didn't want to worry anyone.
总之 在穷途末路之际 他有了最佳的杰作
Anyway, back to the wall, he did some of his best work.
设计出♥卖♥♥♥得最好的衣柜
Came up with a best-selling closet.
《欢迎 马多克斯》
"Introducing the Maddox."
转角处就是家庭聚餐厨房♥
And around this corner is the entertainer's kitchen.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我刚从这个不安全的后门进来的
Oh, I just came through the un-secure back door.
又见面啦
Hello, again.
你好 你的房♥子我们还是很有兴趣
Hi. We're still interested in your house.
只是我们可能会更倾向这间
We just might be leaning towards this one.
我真是太惊讶了
Oh, I'm very surprised.
像你们这样这么爱做饭的人
People that like cooking so much --
真的会满意这么小的食品储藏区...
are you guys going to be happy with this tiny, little pantry...
后面的这个这么大的储藏间吗
that leads to a gigantic pantry?
准备好要看看互动式育婴房♥了吗
Are you ready to see the interactive nursery?
宝宝兴奋地踢了一下呢
The baby just kicked!
你们好啊
Oh. u202dHey.
我们... 你们要成为我的新邻居了吗
We... Are you all about to be my new neighbor?
希望你们也喜欢开派对 我叫弗莱德
Hope you like to party. My name's Fred.
他们都叫我偷♥窥♥哥... 不过理由不重要啦
They call me Peeper because -- well, that doesn't matter.
你... 快来看 是巧克力碎饼干
Oh, you -- look, it's chocolate chip cookies!
孩子们 快进来
Kids, get in here!
快来这吃你们的晚饭
Get yourself some supper!
这两位是我的心肝宝贝
These are my blessings.
我是不是喜欢异族女子 我认罪
Do I like ethnic women? Guilty.
你们喜欢新鲜下的蛋吗
Do you like farm-fresh eggs?
我卖♥♥掉了我第一间房♥子并灭掉了我的阴贼
I sold my very first house and destroyed my swooper.
当然啦 唯一能灭掉真正影贼的方法
Of course, the only way you can destroy a real swooper
是在秋分前后的满月日刺死它们的影子
is to stab its reflection during the Harvest Moon.
祝你们在波兰愉快啊 两位
Enjoy Poland, you two!
弗兰克 我可能得关门了
Hey, Frank. Afraid I was about to close up.
-贝琪今天生日 -好吧 那我们下回再来啦 唐
- Betsy's birthday. - Okay, we'll come back, Don.
别 别着急 我的剪刀功夫还不错啊
Well, h-hang on. I'm -- I'm pretty nifty with the shears.
我以前都会帮卢克剪头发
I used to -- I used to cut Luke's hair,
有一次还把家里院子发现的刺猬
and I once trimmed a hedge in our yard
从刺猬头剪成明星的柔顺长发
into the spitting image of Doug Henning.
成功打动我
Sold.
-那你们好了帮忙锁门 -谢谢你啦
- Just lock her up. - Thank you very much.
请上座啊 少年
Hop on up there, young man.
要是我没记错 你人生第一次看到裸女
If I'm not mistaken, you saw your first naked lady
-就是在这间理发厅 -你很内行
- in this barbershop. - You know it.
很棒的交通指挥员 但一旦她开始发疯
Hell of a crossing guard, but when she went crazy,
她就会一条路走到底
she didn't go halfway.
毕竟人家职业就没有在走一半的
Well, that was her training.
老爸
So, Dad, um...
我就直言不讳了
just gonna get this over with.
天啊 你不会是要问我
u202dOh, boy. Is this gonna be
跑回去超♥市♥的那件事吧
about me going back to the grocery store?
毕竟事情真的有点奇怪嘛...
Well, it -- it just seemed a little weird.
我听说你在那里游荡了几个小时
I heard you were there for hours.
那里简直一团乱
The place was a mess.
超♥市♥人的荣誉心呢
I mean, where is the pride?
想当年 他们每周二都会外送橙子来给我
Old days, they used to deliver my oranges on Tuesdays.
就算有一万个希伯来奴隶
I could not have built a pyramid faster
我造金字塔也没那么快
with 10,000 Hebrews.
所以你其实不是在游荡吗
So, you weren't just wandering?
我只是... 我很想念以前的那一切
It's just -- I miss it, is all.
那我要问下一题了
This takes me to my next question.
你跟老妈有没有...
Um...did you and Mom ever --
想要过另一个孩子
ever want a-a-another child?
我想天下的父母都有好奇过
Well, I suppose all parents wonder
如果生的是不同的孩子 一切会变怎么样吧
how things would have changed if they had a different child.
我不是说有一个不同的孩子啦
I-I didn't -- didn't mean a different one.
我是说除了我之外 再有一个
I-I mean an additional one.
怎么会这么问
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表