剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
这么说你不生我的气吗
So, you're not mad at me?
怎么会
Relax.
你可没那么容易摆脱我
You're not getting rid of me that easily.
你是我最信任的人
*You would be the one I confide in...
但作为一个狼人
But as a werewolf
并且家里从没告诉过她这件事
whose family never told her she was one...
我们之间不要再有任何秘密了
...let's not make a habit of keeping secrets.
好吗
Okay?
就好比不论之前
Like whatever the deal was
跟布罗伊·麦克布罗森有什么交易都别隐瞒
with Bro-ey McBro-erson back there.
去年
Last year,
我在一场橄榄球赛中
I did black magic
施了黑魔法
during a football game,
然后彻底毁了伊森的橄榄球生涯
and I completely ruined Ethan's football career.
然后今年
And then this year,
MG不得不强迫伊森忘记超自然世界
MG had to compel Ethan to forget the supernatural world,
害他失去了他们的友谊
and it cost him their friendship.
我们伤害了伊森这么多
We have hurt Ethan
他甚至都不知道
in so many ways he doesn't even know.
我只是不想再看到他受到伤害
And I just don't want to see him get hurt again.
不管是我还是我妹妹的原因
Not by me and not by my sister.
但我一点也不知道
*But little did I know
你
*You...
你妹妹是挺难相处
Your sister is a lot.
但正是因为她干涉了我们的感情
But her meddling in our relationship
才让我最终来到这里
ended with me being here
跟你在一起
with you.
所以我们不如往好的方面看
So why don't we both look on the bright side
而不是一直沉湎于过去
instead of always dwelling on the past
总做最坏的打算 因为也许
and assuming the worst, because maybe...
只是也许
...just maybe,
这次情况会不同
things will be different this time.
我可知道
*Did I know
在认识你之前的夏天
*The summer before you
我以为爱
*I thought love...
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么了
What happened?
你问我的计划吗
With my plan?
大败特败
Epic fail.
伊森竟然约我
Ethan asked me out.
而且我很肯定我答应了
And I'm pretty sure I said yes.
不 不行
No. No.
老兄 你看 好听的名字
Man, see? Man, all the good ones
都有人起了
are already taken.
也许
Maybe our bar
我们对超级英雄名字的标准太高了
for superhero names is just too high,
这也合情合理 因为
which makes sense, because, I mean,
我们今天真的非常棒
we were pretty dang super today.
说得对 老兄
Truer words, my dude.
小伙子们
Hey. Hey, guys.
抱歉打扰了
Uh... I'm sorry to make
你们的孤独堡垒
your Fortress of Solitude less so.
没关系 萨尔兹曼博士
Not at all, Dr. Saltzman.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
不 有事 我们今天又失去了一名学生
No. No, we've lost another student today.
什么
What?
谁
Who was it?
一个你们不再记得的人
Someone you no longer remember.
我也不记得了 还是霍普帮我想起的
I didn't, either, until Hope filled me in.
马里之洼又得逞一次
Malivore strikes again.
相信我 我会找他算账的 但现在
Trust me, I'll get to him in a minute. But right now,
这个人对你意义重大 凯勒布
this person meant a lot to you, Kaleb.
记得她
And remembering her is
会让你觉得难过
gonna hurt,
所以我想让你选择
so I just wanted to give you the option.
如果她如此重要
I mean, if she was important,
我当然想要记得她
of course I want to remember her.
咒语
Harae-tamai
咒语
Kioku Yomigaerashi-tamae.
成功了吗
Well, did it work?
反正
Well,
我现在记得克利奥了 所以应该成功了
I remember Cleo now, so yeah.
要是她被马里之洼吞噬这件事
If only her being devoured by Malivore
也能避免就好了
could have been avoided.
对不起 对不起你 也对不起她
I'm sorry. To her and to you.
为什么要抛弃我们
Why did you ditch us?
特别是在我们谈过这事之后
Especially since we've been over this.
我们一起拯救银河系对你来说毫无意义吗
Did our saving the galaxy together mean nothing to you?
其实 意味着一切
Actually, it meant everything.
虽然只有克拉克真正开始了
It took Clarke, of all people, to really make it set in,
但我保证我不会再这样做了
but I promise I won't do it again.
什么样的保证
What kind of promise?
熊猫保证
Panda promise.
算你走运
Well, you're just lucky
你不在的时候我们过得挺开心
that we had a good day while you were gone.
但你绝对要接受熊猫缓刑期
But you are totally on Panda Probation.
这样的话 跟我来
In that case, come with me.
有人吗
Hello?
这里有人吗
Is anyone there?
我那么相信你
*I trusted you...
我又想了一下 就当我没问
On second thought, forget that I asked.
你保证我会很安全
*You promised I would be safe
但你却毫无征兆的出击了
*But you struck without warning
好吧
Okay.
不管那里是哪
Whatever that is,
肯定比这好
it must be better than this place.
我们试图带着你
*We tried to carry you
而如今你想把我们赶出去
*And now you want to push us out
这是怎么回事
*What is all the noise about?
我们试图带着你
*We tried to carry you
而如今你想把我们赶出去
*And now you want to push us out
所有的秘密
*All the secrets
都埋葬在后院
*Buried in the backyard
鲜花生长的地方
*Where the flowers grow
当一切真♥相♥大白
*There's no place
你再也没有地方
*You can hide
可以躲藏
*When the truth comes to light
当我们看请真♥相♥
*There's no place
你再也没有地方
*You can hide
可以躲藏
*When we open our eyes
看起来像场派对
Well, this looks like a party.
看清♥真♥♥相♥
*Open our eyes.
我们要我们的朋友回来
We want our friends back.
我也有想要的
There's something I want, too.
命运就是这么不公 不是吗
Fate's a bitch, isn't it?
达芬奇名作
晨鸟
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表