剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
You are everything I dreamed of and more,
达克·罗莫
Dak Romo.
快给我
Oh, get that in here.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
不瞒你说 我以为现在也该恢复健康了
Honestly, I thought I'd be back on my feet by now.Yeah.
那些动物攻击起来相当凶残
Well, those animal attacks are pretty vicious.
对你的遭遇我表示很抱歉
Look, I, uh... I'm really sorry about what you're going through.
不禁觉得自己有点责任
I can't help but feel a little responsible.
你是该负责任
Um, and-and you should,
因为都是你的错 里克
because this is all your fault, Ric.
因为我说过要远离危险
Because I made a promise to stay out of danger,
而且是你的学生大开杀戒
and it was your student who went on a Ripper bender,
你逼我帮你的
and you pressured me into helping you out.
记得吗
Remember?
阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔茨曼
Alaric Saltzman.
你还嫌你带来的伤害不够多吗
Haven't you done enough damage already?
要是他不愿见我们怎么办
What if he's not happy to see us?
- 为什么不愿意 - 不知道
- Why wouldn't he be? - I don't know.
就是种奇怪的感觉
Weird feeling, I guess.
就算在这个星系里 他也是你的父亲
He's still your father, even in this galaxy.
霍普
Hope?
还有我们 爸
Us, too, Dad.
我的女儿
Girls...
你们都这么大了
you're so big.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
你身上真难闻
You smell like feet.
这8年
So where have you been
你都去哪了
for the last eight years?
有这么久吗
Has it been that long?
我来神秘瀑布镇
You know, I came to Mystic Falls
是为了寻找星剑
to find the Star Sword.
但当我来这时却发现
But then I got here and I realized
事情没那么简单
that's a lot of work.
煽动一场革命
Fomenting a revolution,
真的很烦人
that's a real drag, man.
不是随便动动手 说几句漂亮话就行的
It's not all pew-pew-pew and heroic speeches.
叛乱状态
I mean, the insurgency seemed like
一开始还貌似不错
a good idea when I started it.
但最终会成为
But, you know, it's only destined to become
另一种形式的政♥府♥
another form of government.
所以我决定远离尘世更快乐
So I'm just happier here, off the grid.
所以抛弃了我们
Without your daughters?
很抱歉我的工作让我疏远了你
I'm sorry my work took me away from you
还有你的半机器人妹妹
and your android sister...
你们俩我都一样爱
...whom I love just as much.
只是觉得你们该有自己的路要走
I just figured you'd forge your own path.
她们真的是在追随你的脚步
Well, they're literally following in your footsteps.
等下
Wait.
你们也在找星剑
You're looking for the Star Sword?
那就
Oh, well...
祝你们好运
Good luck.
因为只有天选之子
I found out that weapon can only be wielded
才能使用那件武器
by the chosen one.
所以你们还要找到那个人
So you gotta figure that out, too.
正如我所说的
Like I said,
不简单
lot of work.
但如果你们真的找到了星剑
But if you do manage to find it,
会拿来给我的 对吗
you'll bring it to me, right?
我们该走了 马上
We have to go. Now.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
再见 爸
Bye, Dad.
你是怎么了
What the hell was that all about?
我想起了一些爸的事
I remembered something about Dad.
关于他的故事
Something about his story.
星剑一直在我们手上
We've had the Star Sword this whole time.
你读过我的日记
You read my diary?!
不是因为这个
Not for this.
我们当时还小 而你当时
We were kids, and you were having trouble
无法控制你的情绪 我不明白为什么
navigating your emotions; I didn't understand why.
于是看了你的日记想知道怎么回事
So I read your diary to see what was wrong.
- 我只是为你着想 - 叛徒
- I was just trying to take care of you. - Traitor.
别吵了 这是好消息
Knock it off. This is great.
虽然太巧了 但是好事 因为我猜
I mean, awfully convenient, but great, because I'm assuming
丽兹肯定在故事里把自己写成了天选之子
Lizzie made herself the chosen one in her own story,
所以我现在要做的就是找到那个坏人
so all we have to do is find out who the bad guy is.
这不是问题
That won't be a problem,
因为我刚想起了别的什么
because I just remembered something else.
什么时候忍♥者也用枪了
Since when do ninjas have guns?
- 我那时才11岁 - 既然故事里
- I was 11. - Well, you're the chosen one
你是天选之子 不如你干掉他们
in this story, so why don't you fire that bad boy up.
该死
Son of a bitch.
估计内心深处我知道你才是天选之子
I guess deep down I always knew that it was you.
至少这个反转还算差强人意
Oh, well, at least that's a halfway-decent twist.
也不是我 还有一个反转
It's not me either. And here's another twist.
这个时候我们终于意识到谁背叛了我们
This is the part where we realize who betrayed us.
抱歉 姑娘们
Sorry, girls...
马歇尔大人恢复星系秩序的计划
...but Lord Marshall's plan to restore order to the galaxy
比我的好多了
is far better than mine ever was.
把她们带走
Take them away.
魔力无效手铐
Magic-nullifying shackles.
要是能早料到就好了
If only there was a way we could have seen this coming.
我受不了这么恐怖的部分
I couldn't handle the scary parts,
所以为了不做噩梦只是粗略浏览了一下
so I skimmed them so I wouldn't have nightmares.
但你肯定看过了我日记中
But I'm sure you lingered on all of the juicy details
所有重要细节
of my diary.
比如说你暗恋了杰德两周
Like your two-week crush on Jed?
再说最后一遍 我当时才11岁
For the last time, I was 11!
我还是不明白
Here's what I don't get.
你为什么要写一个
Why would you create a story
你父亲背叛我们的故事
where your father betrays us?
看到他这个样子 让我想起
Seeing him like that reminded me of how I felt
当初写这故事的感受
when I was writing this.
乔西说得对 我当时经历了太多
Josie was right. I was going through a lot.
写了些我都无法解释的剧情
Having these episodes that I couldn't explain.
其实我是怕我们不能指望他
And deep down I was afraid that we couldn't count on him.
因为如果要在我们和你之间选择
Because if it was a choice between us and you,
他永远都会选你
he would always take your side.
选我
My side?
你不是说我本不该出现在故事里的
I thought you said I wasn't even supposed to be in the story.
我说的是
I said...
我不知道你在这里是做什么的
I didn't know what you were doing here.
因为你本该是那个
Because you're supposed to be the one inside
穿铠甲的人
that suit of armor.
你就是霍普·马歇尔大人
You're Lord Hope Marshall.
我不是罪魁祸首
I'm not the villain here.
只是事情变得有点失控了
Things got a little out of hand, that's all.
你具体是指哪一部分
And which part specifically
失控了
got out of hand, huh?
是你把一个危险的学生
The part where you let a dangerous student loose
放出来 还是你骗了我丈夫
into the world, or the part where
让他帮你打掩护
you roped my husband into covering it up?
里克 这就是你的问题所在
Ric, this is your pattern.
你痴迷于高风险的环境
You're drawn to high-risk situations,
还会把周围的人都吸引过来
and your gravity pulls other people along with you.
谢谢治疗 医生 这个总结以偏概全了
Thanks for the session, Doc, but it's a little reductive.
不 你只会通过这种方式
No, it's the only way you know how to connect.
跟身边的人沟通
The people in your life
让他们不断把自己置于危险之中
continually put themselves in danger
只为了感觉跟你更近
in order to feel close to you.
- 拿你的女儿举例子吧 - 听着
Your daughters, for example...Listen.
别把我女儿扯进来
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表