剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
既然这样 抓个垫子
In that case, uh, pull up a cushion.
我们就边聊边等吧
Can get to know each other a little better while we wait.
我想知道一件事
There is something I would like to know.
好啊
All right.
之前你跟MG是怎么回事
What was going on between you and MG earlier?
这属于内部问题
It's a Super Squad thing, a'ight?
你不是我们内部的人就不会懂
You wouldn't understand 'cause you ain't Squad.
但是我知道被朋友抛弃是什么感觉
But I do know what it feels like to be at odds with a friend.
霍普还在因为我对那个小妖的做法而生我的气
Hope remains upset with me for what I did to that leprechaun,
我不知道如何补救
and I am at a loss how to fix it.
我明白
Yeah, I hear that.
MG是我好哥们
MG... he's the homey, you know?
我发誓我一定会照顾他
I swore I'd always have his back.
然后他让我发誓永远不会放弃兰登
Then he made me vow to never give up on Landon, which is
这些都在我发现他私藏着支配器之前
before the truth about him hiding the ascendant came out.
这实在是
Now that it has...
看起来你没法守住所有的誓言
It seems you cannot keep one vow without breaking the other.
说对了
Boom.
除非有第三种解决办法
So... unless there's some third option I'm not seeing,
在想出办法之前我就待在瑞士
I'm-a just stay Switzerland till I can figure something out.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
至少我们了解了一件事
LIZZIE: Well, at least one thing is clear.
星体投射的星不是猩猩的猩
You certainly put the "ass" in "astral projection."
如果兰登给你留了一条信息
If Landon had left you a message,
为什么我和MG
why haven't MG or I seen it
在执行营救任务时看不到
on any of our recon missions?
我们来这就是为了弄清楚
That's what we're here trying to figure out,
所以出点力吧
so maybe try helping.
你不是唯一一个
You know, you're not the only one
在监狱世界的不幸遭遇里失去男朋友的人
who lost a boyfriend in a tragic prison world mishap.
你现在是在比惨吗
So you want to compare losses now?
我保证我比你惨多了
I guarantee you that's not a fair fight.
我们在比谁更客观
We're comparing blind spots,
你肯定因为兰登而变得盲目
and you definitely have one for Landon.
就像我对塞巴斯蒂安那样
Just like I had one for Sebastian.
我之前没法像其他人那样清醒
I couldn't see things clearly like everyone else.
我陷得太深了
I was in so deep.
我知道了
That's it.
你之前星体投射到这里
You've astral projected here before.
所以你肯定知道我不知道的事
So you can tell me the things that I'm not seeing.
有没有什么不一样
Anything that's changed.
我跟你说 没有什么不一
I'm telling you, there is nothing diff...
等等
Wait.
这之前没有
This is new.
看起来像是笔记或者
It looks like a note or...
一条信息
A message.
但已经残缺不全了
But it's not there anymore.
可能是被石像鬼吃掉了
Maybe a gargoyle ate it?
或者被风吹走了
Or the wind blew it away.
可能吹得到处都是
I mean, that thing could be anywhere.
不一定
Not really.
监狱世界的每天都是同一天 对吧
Every day in a prison world is the same day, right?
意味着风的流向都是固定的
Which means the wind always does the same thing.
快看
Look.
看到了吗
See?
真聪明
Helpful.
致
"To whom
相关人士
it may concern..."
这太官方了
LIZZIE: That's super impersonal.
不像是兰登的口吻
That doesn't sound like Landon to me.
你能过来
Would you get down here
帮我看看下一句么
and help me read the next line?
我的名字是兰登·卡比
"My name is Landon Kirby."
我就知道
I knew it.
莉齐 他还活着 这就是证据
Lizzie, he's alive. This is proof.
那我们回家吧 我给你拿张纸巾
Then let's get home so I can give you a tissue.
顺便给你个拥抱
Maybe even a hug.
现在我们知道兰登还活着
Okay, now that we have proof Landon's alive,
支配器也随我们调遣
and we have the ascendant at our disposal,
我们去找他吧
we're going after him.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
要是有人通知我们要开一个超级小队会议
Would have helped if someone told me there was gonna be
就好了
a Super Squad meeting.
幸运的是 今晚会有行星凌日
Luckily for us, there's a planetary transit tonight,
能启动星位
which we can use to power the ascendant.
等下 你们要去监狱世界
Hold on, you guys are going to the prison world?
萨尔茨曼博士 这样太冒险了
Dr. Saltzman, that's way too risky.
- 我们需要更多时间 - 若不是你一直在骗我们
- We need more time. - Well, if you hadn't been lying to us
我们本可以有更多时间准备
this whole time, we might have had more time to prepare.
大家都别激动
Everyone, relax.
MG说得对 时机不理想
MG's right. It's not ideal.
下一次天体事件是什么时候
When's the next celestial event?
再等一个月都没有
Not for another month.
别以为我会等那么久
If you think I'm waiting that long, think again.
你觉得兰登具体在哪
Where do you think Landon is, exactly?
我们不知道
We don't know.
一旦我们进入监狱世界
Once we are physically in the prison world,
就能下定位咒
then we can do a locator spell.
这个世界里充满了
In a world with hungry monsters
想将我们碎尸万段的饥饿怪兽
trying to tear us limb from limb,
在他们眼里我可能就是个热狗
I probably look like a hot dog to them.
换句话说 我同意你们所有人的看法
I agree with all of you, for a change.
因此这次极具危险的任务
Which is why this incredibly dangerous mission
必须基于完全自愿的情况下进行
has to be conducted on a purely voluntary basis.
MG 我们已经知道你的立场了
MG, I think we know where you stand.
闲话少说
Enough talk.
谁愿意跟我一起去
Who's with me?
你知道我不愿意
You know I'm not.
但至少听我解释一下
So please, at least let me try to explain why.
我知道你们都很生气
I get that you're pissed.
我道歉
And I apologize
我辜负了你们的信任
for breaking your trust.
但你们都了解我
But you also know me,
我愿意为你或学校的任何一个人
and you know there's nothing I wouldn't do
包括杰德
for you
做任何事
or anyone at this school, even Jed.
你们怎么不想一想
So why do you think
我为什么一直瞒着你们
I've been lying this whole time?
莉齐跟我曾见识过这个世界
Lizzie and I astral projected into this world.
我亲眼目睹了它的恐怖
I've seen its horrors with my own eyes.
如果我们为其开了门
If we open a door to it,
很可能直接掉进马里之洼的陷阱
we could be marching right into one of Malivore's traps.
更甚者 会让他的阴谋得逞
Or worse, giving him exactly what he wants.
- 会开启他入侵我们世界的大门 - 马里之洼想要的
- A way into our world. - What Malivore wants
是兰登
is Landon.
以前是 以后也是
Always has, always will.
正如此 我们需要更周详的计划
Which is why we need a better plan.
否则 我们将要用在座某个人的命来换他
Otherwise, we will be trading a life of someone here for him.
当初我们那么努力
Why do you think we all fought
把马里之洼关起来是为了什么 霍普
so hard to lock Malivore away in the first place, Hope?
我们不能功亏一篑
We can't screw that up.
如果兰登在这里 肯定也会同意我的看法
And if Landon were here, I'm sure that he'd agree with me.
但他不在 如果你被困
Well, he's not. And if you were trapped,
他肯定会冒生命危险去救你
he'd risk his life to save you.
去救任何人
That goes for any of you.
我不是说
I'm not saying
不该去救兰登
we shouldn't go after Landon.
只是我们必须明智一点
We just have to be smart about it.
但你刚才说的办法
And what you're talking about right now,
一点都不明智
it's not smart.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表