剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
欢迎
Welcome...
各位慷慨的土壕市民
wealthy, generous townspeople.
竞拍起始价为1000元
All right, I have $1,000.
有人出价1200吗
Can I get $1,200?
成交 - 街头巷尾
Sold! * Corner to corner
都知道我是老大
* Mentions I'm the owner
车停在车道
* R-A in the driveway
磕完药 我想要她
* Pill off and I want her
宝贝 用尽全力
* Honey doing 360
诱惑我 我想要
* Showing off I'm gonna
漂亮的唇 大大的唇
* Nice lips, big kips
我上了她
* Giving... I bone her, beans
开到最大 我会全都烧掉
* Turn it up then I burn it up
你是我的影子 我的空闲
* You-you my shadow, my leisure
证明我从不服输
* The proves, Supia I never lose
游艇 发动机 兰博基尼 鞋
* Two boats, three machines Lambos, pick the shoes
票子进账
* We talking big money, money
票子才是骄傲 大把的票子
* No money ain't a pride, we talking big money
票子才是骄傲 大把的票子
* Money, no money ain't a pride, we talking
成把的票子 票子 票子
* Big money, big, big money...
怎么还不好
This is taking forever.
面粉
The flour!
MG 你还好吗
MG, are you okay?!
不太好
Not really.
说出来你可能不信
I know this may be hard to believe,
但是情况可能比看上去还糟糕
but it's going even worse than it looks.
- 是丽兹让你这么做的吗 - 可不是嘛
Did Lizzie put you up to this? Yeah, man!
一开始还挺顺利 不过烘焙售卖♥♥
At first, it was chill, but then the bake sale
不知道怎么就火了
just... turned up.
大家开始蜂拥抢♥购♥我的饼干
People can't get enough of my cookies.
我都来不及做了
And I literally cannot make them fast enough.
这不是很好吗 证明我们在赚钱
Well, that's good, right? It means we're making money.
理论上来说是这样 但是这个烤箱
In theory, but unlike me,
远远跟不上我这个吸血鬼的速度
this oven has no vamp speed.
我没法一天耗在这里 因为
I can't be here all day because I have some...
我还有别的事 要处理
something to-to-to take care of.
什么事啊 故弄玄虚
That's unnecessarily mysterious.
不过你不会在这里耗上一整天的
But you won't be here all day.
因为我会帮你
Because I'm gonna help you.
我需要在午饭前赶到神秘瀑布镇高中
I just need to be at Mystic Falls High by lunch.
有事要办
For something.
你不也在
That's...
故弄玄虚吗
also unnecessarily mysterious.
你真的要逃课来帮我吗
You sure you want to cut class?
没我帮忙你一个人能行吗
You sure you can do this without me?
太美了
It is stunning.
我现在才知道你在说谎
Now I know you were lying.
你肯定上过雕塑课
You must have taken a sculpting class.
不 今天是我的第一次
No, not before today.
不过我有大♥师♥相助嘛
But I had a great teacher.
我是挺牛的
I am pretty great.
我去预热窑炉
I'll warm up the kiln.
不用了 没事
Oh, no, that's okay.
火
Incendia.
他太完美了
He is beautiful.
我并没有全部还原他的美
I didn't even do him justice.
LUCTUS
"Luctus."
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
意思是 该放手让他走了
That it's time to let him go.
我要了
WOMAN: I'll take it.
他实在太诱人了
He looks absolutely delicious.
- 你是怎么进来的 - 他是谁
How did you get in here? Who is he?
一个我
Someone I miss...
- 非常思念的人 - 我会把他摆在门厅
very much. He'll be right in my foyer
你可以随时来看 多少钱
if you ever want to come and visit. How much?
这是非卖♥♥品 你这样让我措手不及
It's not for sale. This is happening really fast.
一切皆有价格
Everything has its price.
那就是91000美元
It is $91,000.
成交
Done.
这笔钱可以拯救学校 霍普
This money will save the school, Hope.
这是好事
This is good.
该放手了
This is letting go.
对不起 我做不到
Sorry. I can't.
我不接受拒绝
I won't take no for an answer.
我必须拿到手
I simply have to have it.
不 你必须走了
No, what you have to do is leave.
我们很快就能还清账单了
We're gonna get this bill paid off in no time.
为什么止步于此呢 我们还可以
Why stop there? There are so many
做很多事 让学校回到原来的样子
things at this school that need to go back to the way they were.
你是指什么呢
Like what, exactly?
比如说开一个冰沙吧
The smoothie bar.
还有我们梦寐以求的学生温泉
That student spa we've always dreamed of.
好吧 是我梦寐以求的
Okay, I've always dreamed of.
但我们现在势头正劲
But we're on a hot streak, okay?
在我们解决所有问题之前
There is no way I'm pulling the plug
我是不会喊停的
until we fix everything.
你先告诉霍普吧 不然我要喊停了
Okay, I will unless you tell Hope--
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
又一场由丽兹·萨尔茨曼策划的活动
Just that another Lizzie Saltzman-planned event
震翻全场 大获全胜而已
has blossomed into a smashing success.
说到震翻 有个女的刚刚要
Speaking of smashing, um, some woman just tried
袭击我来着 因为我不卖♥♥给她艺术品
to shank me for not selling her my art.
听上去谈判进行得不太顺利
That sounds like a tough negotiation.
其实不然 她出价91000美元
Not really. She was willing to give us the $91,000.
天 没想到霍普艺术造诣如此高
Wow, I had no idea that Hope was so talented.
这肯定只是偶然事件
I'm sure it was an isolated incident.
你继续回去创作
So... back to making art.
我拒绝掉一笔巨款 你却一点也不生我的气
You're not pissed at me for turning down that much money?
你肯定已经自有对策了
Now you must be up to something.
你是不是有病 这些士力架是我的
Hey, what's wrong with you?! Those snickerdoodles are mine!
两起偶然意外
Two... isolated incidents.
不想看到第三起 就快告诉我到底是怎么回事吧
Get ready for a third unless you tell me what's going on.
这是我想的那种东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
对 这是个小妖精
Yep. It's a leprechaun, all right.
别担心 他不伤害人
Don't worry, he's harmless.
虽然有时候 他确实让人行为古怪
Though he does make people act a little wacky.
我不是这个意思 这是怪物
That's not what I mean--it's a monster.
像马里之洼那样的怪物
A Malivore monster.
如果能让我们衣食无忧 那何足为惧呢
Yeah, that's making us rich. So what's the problem?
可怕之处就在于 他的出现 就说明
The problem is that it's here, which means a portal
通往监狱世界的大门打开了
to the prison world must be open.
对 我怎么没想到
Oh, yeah, that.
你怎么能偷偷藏着一个马里之洼的怪物
How could you? How could you keep a Malivore monster
- 不告诉我 - 对不起
a secret from me? I'm sorry.
他脑门上又没有写着
Did I miss that wee-little badge he's wearing
嗨 是马里之洼派我来的
that says, "Hi, Malivore sent me"?
- 我是认真的 丽兹 - 我也是 霍普
I'm serious, Lizzie. So am I, Hope!
我们的学校要开不下去了
Our school is in trouble.
原谅我
So forgive me
把这件事
for prioritizing that
看得比你那些儿女情长更重要
over your emotional needs for once.
我儿女情长
My emotional needs?
我怎么就儿女情长了
My emotional needs?!
怎么样 后悔来这里上学了吗
So you regretting enrolling here yet?
看情况了 马里之洼到底有多可怕
- That depends-- what exactly should I know about Malivore?
简而言之 他是个一坨古老的黏糊糊的东西
Short version--he's a super old mud dude
之前吃了一堆怪物
who ate a bunch of monsters back in the day,
并把它们困在自己体内
and keeps them trapped inside of him
就好比它是另外一个维度一样
like it's another dimension.
但是我们
But we...
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表