剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Why is that a bad thing?
我以为我们没事了
I thought we were cool.
行吧
Look,
你俩想留下继续解谜的话 随你们
you two can stay here and work it out if you want to,
但雪怪是不存在的
but, uh, there is no wendigo.
反正我要回家了
And my ass is going home.
我们不是已经把
LIZZIE: Wasn't The Hollow that thing
空虚魔从你身上驱除了吗
we exorcized from you?
我们那时太小 根本不知道
JOSIE: We were so young, we didn't even know
自己在做什么
what we were doing at the time.
空虚魔到底是什么
What is The Hollow?
是一种古老而邪恶的力量
YOUNG HOPE: It's an evil, ancient force.
曾占据了我的身体
Took over my body once.
逼我做了很多可怕的事
Made me do terrible things.
所以我的家人不得不把我一人留在这个星球上
It's the reason my family had to leave me alone on this planet.
但现在有了你们
But now that you're here,
我们可以一起对付它
we can fight it together.
空虚魔永远消失的那一天
And then, once The Hollow's gone forever,
我的父母就会回来找我
my mom and dad will come back for me.
我们一家又会团聚在一起了
My family will be together again.
到那时 我会告诉你们我的真实姓名
Then I can tell you my real name.
我们三个可以成为最好的朋友
The three of us can be best friends
组建自己的女巫团
and start our own coven.
故事的结局不是这样的
That's not how this story ends.
打败空虚魔不会让你家人回来
Defeating The Hollow doesn't bring your family back.
你错了
No. You're wrong!
我也希望我是错的
I wish.
但空虚魔已经被打败了
The Hollow's already been defeated...
是你♥爸♥爸打败的
by your father.
那他为什么还不回来
Then why hasn't he come back?
为什么银河统治仍在存在
Why is the Galactic Dominion still here?
因为我现在害怕其他的东西了
Because I'm afraid of something else now.
不过没关系
But it's okay
我知道怎么打败它
because I know how to defeat it.
你说什么 从什么时候
I'm sorry, since when?
已经很久了
For too long now.
霍普 让我们谈一谈
: Hope, let's talk about this.
- 我不想再谈了 - 我也是
I'm tired of talking.HOPE: Me, too.
倒下
Somnus.
小霍普 等等我们
Little Hope, slow down.
要不是你朋友给我们施了咒
We wouldn't be in such a hurry
我们也不用这么着急
if your friend hadn't knocked us out.
我们到底要去哪里
Where, exactly, are we going?
萨尔瓦托城♥堡♥
Salvatore Castle,
银河统治的王殿所在
where the Galactic Dominion's throne room is.
我们也在这里吃早饭
And where we have breakfast.
你在正殿里吃早饭吗
You eat breakfast in the throne room?
想都别想
Don't think about it.
好消息是 你是对的
The good news is you were right.
我确实知道进去的秘密通道
I do know a secret way inside.
好的 我们走过去需要三天
Great. It should take us three days to get there on foot.
萨尔茨斯塔将军
General Saltzstar. Wow.
姑娘们 我已经洗心革面了
Girls, I've had a change of heart.
没毛病
Makes sense.
老爸当然是霍普故事里的英雄了
Of course Dad was always gonna be the hero in Hope's story.
什么
What?
很复杂的 孩子
It's complicated, kid.
你来是要带我们去
I'm guessing you've come here to take us
马歇尔大人的城♥堡♥吧
to Lord Marshall's castle?
没错 上车吧
You're damn right. Now hop in.
这车看着不咋地
This rig doesn't look like much,
但是很快就能到
but she'll get us there in no time.
我要坐副驾驶
Shotgun.
等下 你说得对
Wait! You were right.
没有怪物
There is no monster.
送我回去啊
Give me a lift back?
我都那么说你了
After everything I said to you?
是我活该
I deserved it.
如果一开始就听你的
We would have never been in a bad place
现在也不会这样了
if I would have just listened to you from the start.
那杰德呢
What about Jed?
我不管 他自己走路吧
He can walk, for all I care.
有个条件 你来开
One condition. You drive.
你看 你犯了大错
See? You made one big mistake.
MG不会这样丢下队友的
MG would never leave a man behind.
即便是他讨厌的
Even one he can't stand.
所以你这个雪怪哪里都不能去
So we're not wendi-going anywhere.
凯勒布
Kaleb?Huh?
我
Me?
如果雪怪很弱
It says if wendigos are weak,
他们会想要通过夺取人形
they'll try to snag an easy meal
来吃顿饱饭
by taking human form.
所以要注意了
So be on the lookout.
我靠
Crap.
好了 来吧 MG
All right, let's go, MG.
该打你自己了
Time to kick your own ass.
这边
Over here!
我们确定那不是你 对吧
We're sure that wasn't you, right?
很确定
Pretty sure.
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
我比你更强大
And I'm stronger than you.
也更聪明
Smarter, too.
咒语
Motus.
抱歉来晚了
Sorry we're late.
你杀掉了空虚魔
You killed The Hollow.
我没有
No, I didn't.
那是谁
Who's that?
灵境追求就是这样了
JOSIE:That's what this vision quest was about.
最终可以打败马里之洼的办法
The way we can finally defeat Malivore.
我说了 我已经知道怎么打败了
Like I said, I already know how.
我必须成为三元合体
I have to become the Tribrid.
死去的雪怪肯定给这些幼崽
That dead wendigo definitely gives
提鲜维度了
these babies an umami dimension.
好吧 谁要啤酒
All right, who needs a brewski?
必须要
Absolutely.
好嘞
Yes!
之前我说的用你的吸血鬼能力多做点事
that stuff I said earlier about using your vamp powers
我明白
to do more...I feel you.
我冒了很大的险
I took a big risk.
不是的
Oh, no, no. That's... That ain't it. Um...
你觉得为什么我老是在替你出头
Why do you always think I'm sticking my neck out for you?
那是因为我知道
It's because I know
你早晚会成为改变世界的
that you're gonna be one of those brothers
那种人
that changes the world one day.
我可能只是觉得
I guess I just thought
你成功的时候我会在你身旁
it would be me by your side when you did it.
而不是伊森
Not Ethan.
或许应该是他的
Maybe it should be.
无论如何 你回来了就好
Hey, either way, I'm glad you're back.
我需要点建议
I need some advice.
你不在的时候
I think I might've caught feelings for somebody
我好像喜欢上谁了
while you were gone.
你是说克里奥吗
Are we talking about Cleo?
就假设说是吧
Hypothetically.
我靠 你认真了
Oh, damn. You got it bad.
那也没有杰德对阿丽莎·常那么认真的
Not as bad as Jed got Alyssa Chang.
太早了吗
Wow. Too soon?
怪我了
My bad.
时机差不多了
Timing's about right, actually.
在我看来
The way I see it,
萨尔茨曼博士
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表