剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我把它引开了
I was able to lure it away.
狼人都是会先追吸血鬼的
Werewolves are always gonna chase vampires first.
你得赶快离开
You have to get out of here.
我们要赶快离开
We're getting out of here.
你走后门 我把它引到前面去
You take the back exit. I'll lure it out the front.
MG 我
MG, I...
去吧
Go.
我知道直觉告诉你
I know your instincts
要咬我
are telling you to bite me right now,
但你可以抗拒的
but you can fight it.
我们不用互相伤害
We don't have to hurt each other.
小跟班还不错吧
Not bad for a sidekick, huh?
我知道你死前是谁
I know who you were before you died.
卡兰
Kaelan.
我的古爱尔兰语有点生疏了
My Old Irish is a little rusty,
但这个是克兰宗族的
but this is from the Clan Kinelarty.
1014年的
From the year 1014.
很好 但你来晚了
Very good, but you're too late.
我知道你儿子出了什么事
I know what happened to your son!
你说什么
What did you say?
你儿子
Your son.
达斯汀
Drystan.
是他们从你身边夺走的
The one they took from you.
别听她的 他在骗你
Don't listen to him. He's lying!
英国人把他带走
How old was he when the English took him
去打仗的时候他多大
from you to fight in their wars?
11 12岁吗
11? 12?
你都不知道他后来发生了什么
And you never knew what happened to him.
- 别听他的 - 他活下来了
No, don't listen! He survived.
他在战争里活下来了
He survived the battle.
告诉我
Tell me!
50年之后英国有一个调查
There was a survey done in England 50 years later
叫做土地调查清册
called the Domesday Book.
他在这里
He's here.
住在一个小村庄
Living in a small village.
达斯汀·克兰
Drystan... Kinelarty.
他活了很久呢 你看
He lived a long time, too. Look.
他名字下面
Just below his name, he had...
还有孩子
Children.
孙子
Grandchildren.
其中一个跟你名字一样
One of them was named after you.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我无法想象如果有人带走了我的孩子
I can only imagine if somebody took my child
而我也无法知道他们的下场
and I never knew what happened to them.
他们不该让你这么难过的
They shouldn't have left you to grieve like that.
不该有人经历这些的
No one should have to grieve alone like that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你可以睡去了
You can sleep now.
我知道为什么马里之洼想要克里奥了
I know why Malivore wants Cleo.
你刚刚给了我一个武器 哥们
You just gave me a weapon, buddy.
霍普 谢谢你
Hope, thank you.
我说了 今天不会有人死
Like I said, nobody's dying today.
带你回家吧
Let's get you home.
你去护我周全
I suppose it was a good thing
应该是好事吧
you were there to keep me safe.
是我让你有危险之后
After I put you in danger.
我以前说的
Look, what I said before.
我的感受是真的 但这不是全部
It was true that was how I felt, but it's not the whole truth.
我知道你来了之后
I know I've been distracted
我就一直很不专心 心情也不怎么好
and-and not in the best of moods since you got here,
但是都不是因为你
but that has nothing to do with you.
因为你真的是一个
Because the truth is that you are
善良又厉害的人
a kind and brilliant badass,
我很幸运有你做我朋友
and I'm lucky to have you as my friend.
我只知道 这里就是你的家
As far as I'm concerned, this is your home.
无论如何
No matter what.
即便会带来危险吗
Even if it brings danger?
我们都差不多习惯了
We're kind of used to that around here.
那那个生物呢
And what of that creature?
肯定是马里之洼的手下
It must be working for Malivore.
我们的怪物问题都开始翻倍了
Our monster problem is multiplying.
你觉得它为什么跑掉了
Why do you think it ran away?
我不知道 但是
I don't know, but...
有种感觉很熟悉
something about it felt familiar.
好像我以前跟它打过
Almost like I've fought it before.
狼人
Werewolves.
谁知道呢
Who knew, right?
我差不多说中了
I did kind of call it.
也不是什么超级大坏蛋
I mean, it was no supervillain, but...
但是那玩意也很吓人的
that thing was pretty scary either way.
我知道你为啥想让我留下了
I get why you wanted me to stay behind.
如果你留下我就死了
I'd be dead if you had.
我也就没机会看到你研究的这个
And then I never would've saw this sweet hero base
牛逼的英雄基地了
you've been working on.
这不就是小跟班的用处嘛
That's what sidekicks are for, right?
其实吧
Actually...
你不适合做小跟班
you're not really sidekick material, E.
但我还是需要你
But I'm gonna need you to go ahead
再做一个这种面具
and make another one of those janky masks.
我觉得你会需要的
I have a feeling you're gonna need it.
搭档
Partner.
我需要一个超级英雄名字呢
I'm gonna need a superhero name.
我来分配英雄名字好吧
Now I will handle the hero names, all right?
好的
: Okay.
好的 第一件事 搭档
Uh, first things first, partner.
我们要把她
What are we gonna do about...
怎么办呢
...her?
这么不好啊
That bad, huh?
芬奇
Finch is...
在跟人约会了
...seeing somebody else.
很认真的
And it's really serious.
我担心你会难过的
I'm afraid you'd just get your heart broken.
没事的
That's okay.
省的我纠结几个月了
You just saved me months of spiraling.
但我应该让你自己发现的
But I should've let you find out on your own.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我可能
I guess I just felt like
只是觉得
maybe you...
你不再需要我了
didn't need me anymore.
相信我
Believe me,
我懂
I know the feeling.
双胞胎准则有一条说
Does twin code say anything
一个双胞胎搬走了就不能抱抱吗
against cuddling after one twin has moved out?
其实是很鼓励这样的
It's encouraged, actually.
美好的一天结束了
HOPE: So much for this being a good day.
还有个怪物逍遥法外呢
There's still another monster out there,
所以我又睡不着了
and I'm gonna get zero sleep worrying
要担心那个报丧女妖说的会成真呢
that what the banshee said is gonna come true.
皆大欢喜啊
All's well that ends well.
莎士比亚说的倒是容易
Easy for Shakespeare to say.
他死了
He's dead.
我们其他人都得努力乐观呢
The rest of us actually have to work to be positive.
现在我压力很大了
Now I feel so much pressure, you know?
好像无论如何我都得开心
Like I have to be happy no matter what.
我很担心
Like, I'm afraid that if...
幸福走了 就再也不会回来了
The happiness went away, it might never come back?
还会得 我保证
But it will. I promise.
只需要在抓捕怪物的空暇见
We just have to find the moments of happiness
找到幸福的时刻
between the monsters.
管他什么命运呢
And screw fate, you know?
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表