剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
哟哟哟
Well, well, well.
兰登·卡比
Landon Kirby.
花了这么长时间啊
Took you long enough.
看什么呢
What's that?
就是我们寻找兰登期间
It's just some paperwork that built up
积攒下来的一些文件
while we were looking for Landon.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
这东西上面怎么全是水藻
Why is this thing covered in algae?
因为我刚从湖里给它钓上来
Because I just fished it out of the lake.
- 钓它干什么 这什么东西 - 不确定 所以我才需要
Why? What is it?I'm not sure. That's why I need
稍微再调查一下 但这事
to do a little more research. But that's not anything
你不用操心
you need to worry about.
给
Here.
你给我做了午饭
You made me lunch?
需要的东西都给你放里面了
And I put all your supplies in here.
手♥机♥和零钱在前面的口袋
There's a cell phone and some cash in the front pocket.
怎么了
What?
我之前都没找到过机会
I never had a chance to do the whole "send my daughter off
开学第一天送我女儿去上学呢
to her first day of school" thing before.
做得还挺到位的
You're doing great.
你也差不了
And so will you.
我了解神秘瀑布高中
Now, I know Mystic Falls High.
乔 刚到那时会很难
It's gonna be tough at first, Jo.
你是学期中转学 但是
You're joining in the middle of a semester, but...
你会找到自己的一席之地的
...you'll find your place.
你越说我越紧张了
Now you're making me nervous.
简而言之 我相信你
I believe in you. That's all.
你确定自己会没事的吧
And you're sure you're going to be okay?
我不会有事的
I'm gonna be fine.
别担心我们
Don't worry about us.
让他们好好见识一下吧
Now go get 'em.
你不觉得很有趣吗
* Don't you think it's kind of funny
事情以这种方式到来
* How I saw this coming
兰登
: Landon...
好像我以前就见过这个世界
* Like I've seen this world before...
我想永远铭记此刻
I want to remember this moment forever.
我不想等到清晨
* I don't want to wait until the morning
因为我已经受够了
* 'Cause my heart has had enough
如果我知道没事 也就不会担心了
* I wouldn't mind it if I knew it would be fine
但我就是不能确定 因为
* But I just can't be sure 'cause...
开始行动 让霍普不再消沉
Rescue Hope from Herself.
我知道你现在不想听这些
I know that you don't want to hear this right now...
- 算我一个 - 但是
I'm in. ...but...
- 你说什么 - 算我一个
Wait, what? I'm in.
不管你想怎么折腾
For whatever crazy thing you were about to say.
- 我可是准备了一堆话啊 - 肯定
But I had a whole speech. I'm sure
非常精彩 不过现在我不想说话
it was amazing, but I'd rather not talk right now.
还是做点什么吧
Let's just do anything.
好啊 爸爸想让咱俩负责
Great. Dad wants us to run the tour
- 带准新生游览校园 - 然而
for prospective students. Except that
我现在没法跟陌生人相处
I can't handle being around a bunch of strangers right now.
好的 我就知道这番话会派上用场
Okay, I knew I'd need my speech.
要知道 MG和阿伊莎好上的时候
You know, when MG and Alyssa hooked up,
很长时间我都想找个地缝儿钻进去
I wanted to crawl into a hole for days.
讲真 你是要把兰登快死了
Are you seriously comparing Landon dying
跟你没意识到MG人还不错
to you not realizing that MG was a good guy
幡然醒悟时 为时已晚作比较吗
until it was too late?
好了 霍普 没有比什么
Okay, well, it's-it's not a competition, Hope.
或许可以让韦德负责游览的事
Maybe Wade could do the tour.
韦德
Wade?
你是太伤心了才这么说的
Okay, well, you're grieving,
所以我就当你没提过这事
so I will overlook that suggestion.
我只需要你帮我盯一班
All I'm asking for is one shift.
一旦MG和凯勒布带着
As soon as MG and Kaleb get back
第一批老生回来
with the first wave of returning students,
他们就可以接手负责游览 解放你
they can take over the tour from you.
一切就又可以恢复正常
And then things can get back to normal.
我觉得这样可以转移注意力
I think it would be a good distraction.
对咱俩来说都很合适
For both of us.
乔茜第一天上学
Josie's first day?
多谢你承认我处理事情时
Thank you for acknowledging that I am handling it
镇定自若 不怒自威
with a surprising amount of dignity and poise.
我实在是
I'd just rather not
不想一个人弄
do it by myself.
好 不过我不会跟任何人说话
Fine. I'm not talking to anyone.
拜托 到时会有很多人
Please. There will be so many of them,
你没时间想自己的事
you'll hardly be able to hear yourself think.
你得说几句
: You're gonna have to say something.
我们说好了的
: We had a deal.
欢迎来到塞尔瓦托学校
Welcome to the Salvatore School.
我们再稍微等一下没到的人
We'll just give it a few minutes for the stragglers.
大家谁有问题
Does anyone have any questions, or, um...?
太好了
Oh, thank God.
其他学生都在哪里
: Where are all the other students?
我们放了一个期中假
We had a midsemester break.
无须担心
But don't worry,
他们随时都会回来 这里马上就会
they'll be back any minute, and this place will fill up
人山人海
real fast.
我父母说你们放期中假
My parents said that your "midsemester break"
是因为校长女儿
was because the daughter of the headmaster
使用黑魔法
used black magic
- 杀了另一位学生 - 并非如此
and killed another student.Well, that's not true.
放假的原因其实是所有怪物
Um, the reason for the break was because of all the monster...
卡车
...trucks...
那个
that, uh...
你懂的
you know...
直接带你们看下校园吧
Why don't we just start the tour?
不好意思 你是不是应该
Excuse me, aren't you supposed to...?
没人唱歌♥
There will be no singing.
滚
Get out!
抱歉
: Sorry about that.
总有垃圾人类进来
Constant stream of human debris in here.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我的单人地狱
Well, it's my own personal hell.
你和霍普把我们
When you two lovebirds left us
关在监狱世界之后 马里之洼吃了我
in the prison world, Malivore consumed me.
然后他建了这个地方来折磨我
Then he built this place to torture me,
强迫我为人类以及困在这里的生物服务
forcing me to serve the humans and creatures stuck in here.
为什么选冰激凌
Why ice cream?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你要是不喜欢 怎么不直接逃出去
Well, if you hate it, why not just break out?
你可真牛逼
Brilliant!
我为什么没考虑是吧
Why didn't I think of that?
这可是魔法手铐
They're enchanted shackles.
我弄不掉
I can't get them off.
终于 我找到一个路过的斯芬克斯
I finally found a passing sphinx
它能看懂这边的铭文
who was able to read the inscription on the side.
好巧不巧 拼起来后是这样 手铐只有
Apparently, they're spelled to only come off
在你做永远不会做的事时
if you "do the thing
才会掉下
you would never do."
在这种悲惨的生活中
The only thing I can look forward to
我也就只能指望
in this wretched existence
听听客户们的最新八卦消息了
is getting the latest gossip from customers.
说起来
Speaking of which,
你这混血小女朋友
why'd your little Tribrid girlfriend
怎么把你一个人丢这里了
leave you to wander here all alone?
可别说是
Don't tell me
- 你们分手了啊 - 她没离开我
you broke up. She didn't leave me.
我们都逃到了现实世界
We both escaped to the real world and then...
但之后出了问题 我又被送回到了这里
...something happened, and I got sent here.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表