剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
When has that ever stopped us
打击怪物了
from fighting monsters?
你说得对
Yeah, you're right. I came here
我过来疗愈是因为我觉得我糟透了
because I thought I was messed-up,
但看看我
but look at me.
看看我的毛
Look at my fur.
我是个牛逼的熊猫呢
I am a badass panda.
我也是
Me, too.
好了 我们弄一个陷阱
That's it. We set up a trap.
每个人
It's one of us
站在洞的一边 然后用尽各种咒语
on each side of the hole, and-and we blast it
使劲炸它就完了
with whatever spell that we've got.
必须专注
We have to focus,
因为我敢肯定
'cause I'm sure that
当安迪召唤出那个东西的时候
when whatever Andi summoned
肯定是会
comes out of the thing, it's gonna be...
一片混乱的
: Pandemonium.
And I know why, yeah, hey
Because I got high, because I got high...
熊猫小队数到三
Panda Squad on three.
1 2
One, two...
挺好玩的
That was fun.
还是很嗨 但至少我们不是熊猫了
Still high as a kite, but at least we're not pandas anymore.
不幸的是 好消息到这里就到头了
Oh, unfortunately, that's where our good news ends.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表