剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
他想把我切成两半 我很难忘记他
It was hard to miss him when he tried slicing me in half,
但兰登救了我 不过现在他受伤了
but Landon saved me, but now he's hurt.
- 那是他的血 - 天哪 他在哪
- That's his blood. - Oh, my God. Where is he?
他去了塞尔瓦托旅馆
He went to the Salvatore Lodge.
他是找电♥话♥联♥系♥我爸去了
He went to go find a phone to call my dad.
你为什么不和他一起去
Why didn't you go with him?
因为这就是我们之间的区别
Because that's the difference between us.
你解决问题 我逃避问题
You solve problems. I run away from them.
好的 去警长办公室
Okay, get to the sheriff's office.
寻求帮助
Get help.
跟我来
Come with me.
不行
I can't.
我得解决问题 找到兰登
I have to solve the problem and find Landon.
乔
Jo!
乔
Jo!
看着我
Face me.
乔茜想去神秘瀑布高中 是吗
So Josie wants to go to Mystic Falls, huh?
太多了
Uh, that's a lot.
你有试过
Have you tried telling her
告诉她你的感受吗
how you feel?
我有自己的方式
In my own way.
微妙的操纵 以及偶尔表现出
Subtle manipulation and the occasional act
情感恐吓
of emotional terrorism.
- 不过她好像没注意到 - 所以
- Not that she's even noticed. - So that's,
你没有直说
that's a no.
语义已经很清晰了
It's semantics, okay?
你应该帮帮我 MG
You're supposed to be helping me, MG.
我们需要找出一个终极方案
We need to find a nuclear option,
让乔茜相信我是对的
a way to convince Josie that I am right
她应该跟我一起留在塞尔瓦托学校
and she needs to stay at the Salvatore School with me.
你觉得为什么 你的办法都没有成功
Why do you think everything you've tried hasn't worked?
我找你来
I didn't bring you here
不是让你问问题的
to ask questions, okay?
而是让你来寻找答案
I brought you here to find answers.
如果你能回答我刚才的问题
If you can answer that question,
你可能就会知道该做什么
I kind of think you'll know what to do next.
如果你不介意的话
Now, if it's cool with you,
我要回去了 阿莉莎在等我
I got to get back. Alyssa's waiting for me.
就让她等着吧
Well, she can continue to wait,
因为你被困在这里了
because this is a prison world, and you can't leave
在找出办法之前你走不了
until we find what we came for.
我过来是为了寻找兰登
I came here to find Landon.
如果我走不了
So if I'm stuck here,
那我就去找他
that's what I'm gonna do.
我知道这并不是你想要的答案
I know this isn't what you want to hear,
即使巴比·鲁斯每次本垒打
but even if Babe Ruth used this bad boy to slug every homer
都用的这根球棒 我也不交换
he ever hit, we don't have a deal.
你要的东西对我意义重大
What you're after means a lot to me.
这我就不懂了
You see, that's what I don't understand.
你最近才接触到这件法器
You were just aware of this artifact recently.
可没多久 你就来要它了
And yet here you are, wanting it.
- 我有自己的原因 - 我也是
- Oh, I've got my reasons. - Me, too.
我一碰到这东西
Because ever since I got my hands on that thing,
就开始做一些梦
I've been having these dreams.
我平时不会做这种梦
And I'm not the kind of guy that does that.
你可能会觉得我疯了
I know it must sound crazy to you.
这点事对我来说算不上疯狂
Oh, my bar for crazy is set pretty high.
我相信这些梦会成真
I know these dreams are gonna come true.
你说过 那件法器可以
Like you said, that artifact's gonna grant my heart's
满足我最荒唐的欲望
most impossible desire.
只是我搞不清楚如何打开这玩意
If I could just figure out how to open the damn thing.
让我看一看 也许能帮上你
Well, let me take a look at it. Maybe I can help.
谢谢你的好意
Thanks for the offer.
拿着球棒走吧
Now take your bat and go.
这不是巴比·鲁斯的球棒 但对我来说是无价的
It's not the Bambino's, but it's priceless to me.
在高中的某个夏天 我用它打木球棒联盟赛
I played in a wooden bat league, summers, high school,
不管我多用力砸它
and the thing never broke,
这这宝贝都完好无损
no matter how hard I'd smash things.
从那以后
And I have been doing
我经常用它砸东西
a lot of smashing over the years since.
你之前阻拦过女巫杀我
You also stopped that little witch from killing me, so...
你肯定比想象中要更心软
I'm betting you've gone softer than you think.
那个小女巫这辈子失去的东西
That little witch has lost more in her life
比我认识的任何人都多
than almost anyone I know.
我今天来 就是为了帮助她完成心愿
And I'm here to help her get her heart's desire.
相信我
Trust me when I say
我非常清楚自己要惹什么事
I am well aware of the line I'm about to cross.
法器给我
Now, give me the artifact.
没必要做到这一步
It doesn't have to go like this.
以我的经验
Well, in my experience...
有必要
it does.
快
Now...
不论如何
you're gonna get this bat
你都要得到这个球棒
one way or the other.
做决定吧 粉佬
It's your call, Pinky.
杰德 兰登在哪
Jed, where's Landon?
- 霍普 是你吗 - 兰登
- Hope, is that you? - Landon?
等等 我来了
Hold on, I'm coming.
霍普 救命
Hope! Help!
兰登
Landon?
萨尔茨曼博士
Dr. Saltzman.
我该怎么做
What-what do I do?
霍普
Hope...
兰登
Landon's...
我跑够了
I'm through running.
你杀死了我所有的朋友
You've killed all my friends.
我爱的人都死了
Everyone I love is dead.
你赢了
So you won.
纠正一下 我赢了
Correction: I win.
兰登
Landon.
这才是我爱的霍普·迈克尔森
Now, that is the Hope Mikaelson I know and love.
- 怎么回事 - 什么
- What the hell is happening? - What, you still
你还没弄明白吗
haven't figured it out?
我不懂
I don't understand.
跟我来
Come with me.
我可以帮你
I can help.
你可真难找
You're a hard man to find.
我一直在移♥动♥
I've been on the move.
我满城跑来跑去
I've been vamping all over town,
寻找兰登
searching for Landon.
没有找到
No luck.
我也是
Same.
影都没有
Not even a chest hair.
不知道你也在找他
I thought you weren't looking.
我考虑了你问我的问题
And I thought about that question you asked me.
你是对的
You were right.
如果我想让乔茜留下来
If I want Josie to stay,
只需要主动说出来
I just need to come out and say it.
但你不想说
But you don't want to.
我当然想说
Oh, I totally want to.
只是 她有自己的想法
It's just that she wants something else.
也许 我终于明白
And maybe I have
她的幸福
finally realized that her happiness
和我的一样重要
is just as important as mine is.
所以你不介意 乔去神秘瀑布镇
So you're cool with Jo going to Mystic Falls?
我还意识到一件事
I realized something else, too.
我带你来这里
The reason I wanted you here,
我对你生气的原因
the reason I snapped at you...
跟乔茜无关
it wasn't about Josie.
而是因为
It was about...
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表