剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我在想我想说话的人
I'm picturing who I want to talk to.
如果韦德把这玩意弄坏了 我真的要
I swear, if Wade broke this thing...
好得很呢
It works just fine.
我比你强大的多
I am stronger than you can ever be.
我总是能回去的
I will always find a way back.
想我了吗
Miss me?
看来有人
Huh. Looks like someone had
准备放弃干这行 全部处理出手呢
a "going out of supernatural business" sale.
我觉得我的主意不太有帮助
I think I gave you an unhelpful idea.
要不回家路上再激发一个好一点的吧
Perhaps I can inspire a better one on the way home?
她说的对 我们回去吧
Yeah, she's right. Maybe we should head back.
顺便路上搞点东西吃
Maybe grab something to eat on the way?
你做的很好的 克里奥
ALARIC:No, you did great, Cleo.
控制面板不只是控制灯
This control panel, it isn't just for lights.
还列出了两个灭火系统
It also has listed two fire suppression systems.
一个是这里
One for in here...
一个是其他地方的
one for somewhere... else.
我没看到门啊
I do not see a door.
我不想再打木乃伊了
Uh-uh. I'm not fighting a mummy again.
如果这地方被洗劫了
If this place was ransacked,
为什么还留下这个
why would they leave this behind?
或许拿不掉吧
Ah, maybe it can't be moved.
我看到门了
Okay. I see the door now.
很好
Great.
我们可以搞清楚1997年 三合会用什么代价
We can find out what Triad paid for paperclips
买♥♥了曲别针了
in 1997.
这是三合会关于所有
This is Triad's documentation
超自然对象的文件了
on all their supernatural objects.
如果他们了解古董的历史
If they know anything about the history of the artifact,
这里肯定有了
it'd be in here.
所以你要去我脑子里
So, you want to dig around in my brain?
不是
Not exactly.
吸血鬼有个能力 叫入脑
Vampires have this ability. It's called a "head dive."
我们可以在事件发生的时候看到你的记忆
We can be present inside of your memories
就好像看不见的目击者一样
as events unfold, like invisible witnesses.
可以这么说吧
If you're okay with that.
或者也可以就动手
LIZZIE:Or we could just do it anyway.
除非你想让我告诉那个谁
Unless you want me to tell you-know-who
你课余时间的狼人小活动啊
about your superhero extracurriculars.
你和乔西是双胞胎吧
You and Josie are twins, right?
你怎么知道的
How'd you figure that out?
因为你是恶毒的那个
Because you're the evil one.
动手吧
Do it.
如果需要这样证明我没杀人
If this is what it takes to prove I didn't kill anyone...
可以
...I'm in.
怎么可能呢
How is this possible?
我用斧子砍死你了
I destroyed you with an ax.
傻姑娘
Silly girl.
我一直躲在你体内呢
All this time I've been hiding inside you,
等着完美时机出逃
waiting for the perfect time to escape.
你太好骗了
You are so gullible.
我其实只是你潜意识的投射
No, I'm really just your subconscious projection of me.
所以我们不相信彼此也是对劲的
Well, it's fair that we have trust issues.
所以不如把那镇纸扔掉
So why don't you just drop that tacky paperweight
自己看咯
and see for yourself?
看吧
See?
我几乎是无害的呢
I'm practically harmless.
这玩意肯定不好用了
This thing must be malfunctioning.
我不是想找你的
I didn't want to talk to you.
但是
And yet...
我来了
...here I am.
其实内心深处
Deep down, you must want
你肯定是想听我的看法的
to hear what I have to say.
我确实了解你所有的弱点
I mean, I do know all of your weaknesses.
我也知道你哪里不对劲
And I know exactly what's wrong with you.
但如果你真的不想理我
But if you really don't want to talk to me,
那要证明也很简单啊
that should be pretty simple to prove.
把棱镜扔掉就好
Just drop the prism.
我就知道 聊吧
Hmm. That's what I thought. Let's chat.
想一想
Think back to the day
你变成狼人的那天
you first turned into a werewolf.
从那里开始
We'll start there.
医院 好奇怪啊
A hospital? That's weird.
用杀手的思维去思考
Think like a killer, okay?
这对弱者来说
This is the perfect, target-rich environment
是完美的 对象充裕的环境啊
for the weak and enfeebled.
更别提
Not to mention
无人照料的儿童可能是第一个受害者
unattended children who could be the first victim of...
芬奇
NURSE:Finch?
芬奇·特里奥
Finch Tarrayo?
是的
That's me.
不是回到她变狼人那一天吗
I thought you took us back to the first day she turned.
是的
I did.
是我想多了 还是那玩意在盯着我们
Just my imagination, or is this thing staring right at us?
不可能啊 没有东西可以看到我们
That's impossible. Nothing can see us
听到我们 或者碰到我们啊
or hear us or touch us, so...
那为什么我可以感觉到它的呼吸
Okay, then why can I feel its breath?
我靠 不要啊
No! Oh, God, please!
差一点
That was close.
霍普
Hope?
- 看着不太好啊 - 没事的
That doesn't look good.It'll be fine.
我星体形态的问题
Anything that happens to my astral form
不会反映到实体上面的
can't carry over to my physical body.
是的 就跟这里的怪物
Yeah, just like how a monster isn't supposed
不应该有能力攻击我们一样
to be able to attack us here?
这次任务不安全了
This mission doesn't seem so safe anymore.
我们回家吧
We should go home.
亡灵法师可能快复活了
The Necromancer will probably revive soon.
是 但你的伤口越发严重了
Yeah, but that wound is getting worse by the second.
而且不知道这里还有多少
Plus, we don't know how many more of those
可以攻击星体的怪物啊
astral-plane-attacking monsters are around.
你说的对 不安全 你走吧
You're right, it's not safe. You should go.
是我们走吧
You mean we should go.
- 抱歉没时间了 - 霍普 不许
Sorry, there's no time.Hope, don't you dare.
爱你哦 罗密欧
I love you. Remeo.
我靠了 霍普
Damn it, Hope.
你不会喜欢听的
You are not gonna like this,
但你永远得不到你想要的幸福人类生活的
but you are never gonna have that happy human life
谢谢啊
that you want.Gee, thanks.
我可没问你对我未来的意见
But I didn't ask your opinion on my future.
我是问为什么我的恋爱
I asked why all of my romantic relationships
都一塌糊涂
are such disasters.
我回答了啊
And I answered that.
问题不是恋爱本身
The problem is not the relationships.
其实问题在于你 亲爱的乔西
The fault, my dear Josette, lies in you.
我真是何必呢
Why do I even bother?
- 我就知道不该跟你聊 - 你都不问我为什么吗
I knew you weren't the one to talk to.Aren't you gonna ask me why?
你肯定要羞辱我说什么
I'm sure that it's gonna be some put-down
我太弱了谈不了恋爱
about how I'm too weak to have a relationship.
或者什么我太差了 不配幸福
Or I'm just not good enough to have a happy life.
你漏掉了一个关键词啊
Ooh, you just dropped a key word there.
我没说你不能
I never said you couldn't have
幸福的生活 我是说
"a happy life." I said...
人类一般的幸福
A happy human life.
没错啊
Ding, ding, ding.
咱俩都很清楚
We both know that you can't have
但凡你压抑着
a real relationship
自己的一部分 就没办法拥有真正的恋情
if you're repressing an essential part of yourself.
- 你吗 - 那倒好了
What, you?I wish.
比这还要基本
It's more basic than that.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表