剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
解除隐身
HOPE: Invisique saeclum.
霍普
Hope?
兰登
Landon?
MG一直都持有支配器
MG had the ascendant this whole time.
我用它来找你 我知道你还活着
I used it to come find you. I knew you were alive.
我能感受得到
I could just feel it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
那边什么都没有
There's nothing there.
你想让我看什么
What? What do you want me to see?
就直说吧
Just say it.
兰登
Landon?
兰登
Landon?
等一下 我把我们救出去
Hold on, okay? I'm gonna get us out of here.
咒语
Ventus.
霍普
CLEO : Hope?
霍普
Hope? Hope!
霍普停下
Hope, stop!
抱歉
Sorry.
我猜我在做梦
I guess I was dreaming.
做用龙♥卷♥风♥谋杀我的梦吗
About murdering me with a tornado?
不是 我觉得兰登在试图给我发一段信息
No. I think Landon was trying to send me a message,
但是有东西阻止了他
but something wouldn't let him.
什么样的信息
What sort of message?
他还活着
That he's alive.
门是梦中一个常见的符号♥
ALARIC: Gates are a common symbol in dreams.
它们代表着生命中的关隘
They represent thresholds in life.
一扇开启的大门意味着
An open gate signifies
新阶段开始的入口
an entry point into a new beginning,
关闭的大门则通常意味着
while a closed gate usually means
有什么正在阻止你
there's something holding you back.
我跟你说 这不只是一个梦
I keep telling you, this was more than a dream.
它感觉真实 像是一个幻景
It felt real, like a vision.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不能就这么算了
Moving on is not the answer.
找到兰登在哪
Finding Landon is.
要不是MG一直把这东西♥藏♥起来
Which I would have done sooner
我早就去找兰登了
if MG hadn't been hiding this thing the whole time.
我赞同
I agree.
他应该对我们更加诚实
He should've been more honest with us.
我也能理解他为什么没有
I also understand why he wasn't.
监禁世界
Prison world is
到处充斥着怪物
crawling with monsters,
我们的小妖朋友种种迹象表明
and if our leprechaun friend is any indication,
更多股力量正为此而来
more might be coming for this.
支配器
The ascendant
是把钥匙
is a key.
马里之洼是逃脱的办法
Malivore's way out.
也是我进去的途径
And my way in. Ah.
至少要等到我们
Not until we have
掌握了兰登还活着的可信证据再说
credible proof that Landon is still alive.
有时候梦并不代表什么 霍普
Sometimes a dream is just a dream, Hope,
不管它多么真实
no matter how real it feels.
我不能让你和大伙仅凭着一个直觉
I can't let you and everyone else go risk their life
就去冒生命危险
based on a gut feeling.
好吧 按你说的办
Fine. Have it your way.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去找那该死的证据
To get your damn proof.
这里有人坐么
Hey. Is this seat taken?
我猜有吧
Okay. Guess so.
兄弟们
Boys.
看到熟悉的人真好
Nice to see some friendly faces.
认真的吗 杰德
Seriously, Jed?
在你所作所为之后 你就这样丢下我
After what you did, you're gonna dis me like this?
哥们 你在这里地位比我
Look, dude, you're an even bigger pariah
还要低贱
around here than I am.
所以尽管我很感谢你
So as much as I appreciate
帮我转移了压力 我没办法
you taking the heat off me, I-I can't.
你走不走
You coming?
抱歉MG
Sorry, MG, but, uh,
你对霍普和我兄弟兰登做的事太过分了
what you did to Hope and my boy Landon was messed-up.
嘿 卡莱布
Yo, Kaleb.
需要我帮把手么
Need, uh, a hand with whatever this is?
这是盐
It's salt.
自从小妖出现后 医生全面开启宠物小精灵模式
Doc's going full Pokémon since that leprechaun showed up.
现在他让我在校区附近部署怪物陷阱
And now he's got me setting up monster traps all around campus
尝试抓捕下一只露面的小妖 所以需要帮忙
to try to catch the next one when it shows up, so... Right.
听起来像是两个吸血鬼才能做的活
Sounds like a job for two vampires.
或者一个吸血鬼一个女巫
Or a job for one vampire and one witch.
我让克利奥帮我吧
I asked Cleo to help.
我想大家都在生我的气
So I guess everyone's just pissed at me.
你能怪他们吗
Can you blame 'em?
我是说 你做的是
I mean, what you did--
完全的混♥蛋♥行为
total dick move.
大家求同存异吧
Agree to disagree.
不管怎样 我以为你都会罩着我
But either way, I thought you'd still have my back.
既然你那么两面三刀
How the hell am I supposed to do that
我还怎么罩着你
with you being all two-faced, MG?
如果让我说一件关于这个学校的事
CLEO: I will say one thing about this school.
那就是蜡烛太多了
It has an abundance of candles.
你准备好走了吗 卡莱布 还是你们再聊一下
You ready to go, Kaleb, or do you two need a moment?
不用了
Um... nah.
我们说完了
Nah, uh... we're done for now.
我理解你为什么想要进魔都
LIZZIE: I understand why you want to go charging into Mordor,
但我们甚至不知道你的霍比特人是否还活着
but we don't even know if Frodo is still alive.
如果你不想成为团体的一员
If you don't want to be a part of the Fellowship,
那就走吧
there's the door.
我答应我父亲帮助你
I promised my dad that I would help you
并做你超自然现象的顾问
and be your supernatural fact-checker,
但我希望你别期待过高 霍普
but I want you to manage your expectations, Hope.
我了解你 无论我们是否找到证据
I know you, and you'll keep looking
你都会一直找下去
whether we find proof or not.
一旦我靠近那座桥 我就会烧掉它
I'll burn that bridge once I come to it.
那正是我害怕的
That's what I'm afraid of.
害怕什么
Afraid of what, exactly?
不关你的事 你不是上课要迟到了吗
None of your business. Aren't you late for class?
我只是在找我的化学教课书
Uh, I was just looking for my chemistry textbook.
我打赌我就放在这了
Could've swore I left it here, so...
放在兰登的房♥间 真能扯 爱管闲事的乔西
Oh, yeah, in Landon's room. Nice try, Nosey Josie.
我听到你们说支配器
Fine. I heard about the ascendant.
你们很明显在施咒
You're clearly doing a spell.
如果是为了找兰登 我可以帮忙
And if it's about Landon, I mean, I can help.
- 那真没礼貌 - 我说也是
That was rude. I'll say.
我妹妹应该只关注她的麻瓜人生
My sister's supposed to be all about that Muggle life,
而不是操心女巫的事
not snooping around witchy stuff.
上次她帮忙的时候
And the last time
她打碎了沙漏
that she "helped," she shattered the Sandclock,
变成了马尾绝地武士
became Darth Pigtails
几乎烧掉了这所学校
and damn near burned down this school,
所以我们不跟她说魔法的事了
so ixnay on the magic talk around her.
我也同意
Works for me.
我感觉今天只对付一个萨尔茨曼家的姐妹
I have a feeling dealing with one Saltzman sister
就已经够难的了
is gonna be hard enough today.
就是这个意思
That's the spirit.
我们快点搞定吧
Now let's get this over with.
刚才真火♥辣♥
Yo, that was hot.
你非得对所有女巫这么说吗
You must say that to all the witches.
完成了
It is done.
如果一只怪物进入到这个空间 它就走不了了
If a monster enters this space, it will be unable to leave it.
或者我们奉献过的任何一只
Or any of the others we have consecrated.
好
Cool.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表