剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah, I don't know how he got around it.
是啊 我也不知道他是怎么做到的
But I know how to find out. Where you going?
但我知道答案在何处 你要去哪
To force some answers out of that pompous ass.
去严刑逼问那个自大的混♥蛋♥
If you're gonna do this, let me come with you.Absolutely not.
如果你要去的话 让我跟你一起 绝对不行
I know we need Hope, but we need you at the school, too,
我知道我们需要霍普 但是我们也需要你待在学校啊
or we'll definitely fall apart.
不然我们肯定会乱成一锅粥的
Look, maybe you can just slow down
听着 你先别着急
and think about it for a second.
再考虑考虑
My room isn't big enough for three bodies.
我的房♥间可装不下三具尸体了
must deal with
你 你必须
this lying, cheating, backstabbing miscreant.
处理这个满嘴谎话 背后捅人刀子的恶棍
Get in there, you insubordinate little...
过来 你个不听话的小兔崽子
Landon.
兰登
Sorry, bro.
不好意思啊 兄弟
Can somebody tell me what the hell's going on right now?
有人能告诉我发生了什么吗
You can see him. Curious.
你能看见他 有意思
Perhaps because you were recently
可能因为你最近在冥界
attached to me in death.
跟我相处得太久了
I'm in possession of the phoenix's
我拥有着凤♥凰♥一般
infuriatingly stubborn spirit.
愤怒而又执着的精神
But the dark magic I was promised
但本该属于我的黑魔法
remains out of my grasp until birdbrain here
却无法为我所有 直到这个笨蛋
returns from the dead.
死而复生
Now all I need to do is drop him back into his body,
现在只要我把他的灵魂重新送回他的肉体
and we can all go about our merry business.
咱们就可以接着原来的交易了
So what are you waiting for?
所以你还在等什么
The little pillock won't come back!
这个蠢货死也不肯回去
* One, two, three, four *
1 2 3 4
This is going so great.
活动开展得太顺利了
Right?
对吧
Except for whatever Wade's doing.
除了韦德不知道是什么情况
Uh, LARPing. Oh.
呃 角色扮演么
As a fairy faction of one.
应该作为精灵团体的代表
Like you said, so far so good.
正如你所说 目前一切顺利
But the real test will be when the different factions
但是真正的比赛还得等到其他团体
pick captains to start playing games together,
选出代表 然后一起进入游戏
with vampires, witches and werewolves
由吸血鬼 女巫 狼人
on the same team for a change.
组成一个队伍 变着法儿玩
Before that happens, I just want to soak in
在此之前 我只想沉浸于
this golden moment,
此刻的美好
when we both believed that maybe,
在我们还依然相信
just maybe, your plan would have worked.
或许 有那么点可能 你的计划是有用的
It will, just give it time.
有用的 给大家点时间嘛
I can't. Not when Josie's reputation is at stake.
我做不到 现在乔茜的名誉已经被众人唾弃了
Okay. Lizzie, I know this tone of voice.
好吧 丽兹 我知道这个语气
Please tell me what you're getting ready to do.
务必告诉我 你打算做什么
Nothing that you or I will be proud of,
反正不是什么光彩的事儿
so, like I said, remember this,
所以 正如我所说 享受当下
and try and forget what I'm about to do next, okay?
尽量忽视我接下来要做的事情 好吗
Li-Lizzie. Lizzie...
丽兹
If I'm elected as your captain, I want you to know
我先声明 如果我被选为团体代表
that I'm only choosing witches for my team.
我只会选巫师进入我的队伍
Because unity starts in the coven.
因为女巫团体才会孕育团结
With one obvious exception we can all agree on.
不过有一人例外哈 大家都清楚
So, all those in favor,
那么 赞成的
say...Nay.
请说 不
Look, I know it has been a tough time,
我知道这段时间大家都不好过
so I would like to remind you
所以我想提醒你们
of a simpler one.
怎么能好过点
The way that things used to be.
以前是什么样的
And what will happen if you don't vote for me
以及如果你们不投我做队长
as your captain.
会有什么后果
Is that a threat? Only to those
这算威胁吗 只对那些
dumb enough not to fall in line.
蠢到不站我这边的人来说是的
Lizzie, don't do this.
丽兹 别这样
That is so Josie.
果然是乔茜的作风
The same Josie that we have known for years.
还是那个我们认识了这么多年的乔茜
Okay? The kindhearted,
那个善良
compassionate, considerate Josie. The same Josie
富有同情心又体贴的乔茜
who would stick her neck out for any one of you.
那个愿意为你们任何一人冒险的乔茜
Don't!
别说话
Yes, she messed up.
没错 她是搞砸了
But you've been messed up your whole life,
但你的生活早就一团糟
and we have all had to deal with it.
而且我们都不得不去面对
So, with a gentle reminder
友情提醒
that I know where you all live...
你们的住处 我一清二楚
...who votes for me?
谁投给我
I truly appreciate everyone's support.
我真心感谢大家的支持
And for my first pick as captain?
而我作为队长的第一个选择是
Josie.
乔茜
Cool.
没问题
me I get to pick the game.
因为MG选了我 怎么玩由我定
Quit playing games.
别玩了
Are you telling me you're not powerful enough
你是说你不够强大
to force him into his body?
没法强迫他进入自己的身体吗
not powerful enough?
不够强大
I am the lord of the restless dead.
我可是不息亡者之主
The judge of all men's fates.
主宰着所有人的命运
I swim laps in the River Styx.
我能在冥河里来去自如
But even I have...
但即便是我
limitations.
也有做不到的事
Technically, I can only raise a spirit
严格来说 我只能复活
to life if the spirit or the host is willing.
灵魂或是宿主有往生意愿的人
Well, that's a big technicality.
这可是个大问题
At least it matches his ego.
倒是很符合他自大的风格
Never has a soul
从没见过
been so stubborn
这么固执的灵魂
as to refuse my gracious offer
竟然拒绝我的好意
to return to this realm. Fine.
不愿回到生者之地 好吧
We will convince Landon, okay? But what about Hope?
我们会说服兰登 那霍普怎么办
Oh, honestly,
老实说
the last thing I need is Tribrid hellfire
我最不需要的就是
raining down on me over this,
混血的地狱之火落在我身上
so maybe us chaps just keep this under our chapeaus until...
所以也许我们该将这件事隐瞒下来直到
What did you do to her?!
你对她做了什么
What are you blathering about?
你在胡说什么
What's wrong with Hope?
霍普怎么了
She won't wake up.
她醒不了
And we think that it has something
我们认为
to do with the black magic.
跟黑魔法有关
That's not me.
不是我♥干♥的
I haven't even gotten full use of the magic yet.
我还没完全领会黑魔法的奥秘
You think you can work on Landon
我调查霍普的情况这段时间
while I figure out what happened to Hope?
你能做一下兰登的思想工作吗
You should go help Dr. Saltzman.
你该去帮萨尔茨曼博士
Yeah, I will. Right after you come back.
我会的 等你回来就去
I can't.
我做不到
See? He's an unreasonable, ungrateful git.
看见没 不可理喻 忘恩负义的卑鄙小人
Do you think I want you to get any of that black magic?
你以为我想让你得到黑魔法吗
What?
什么
That's the reason why you won't come back?
这就是你不愿回来的原因吗
Literally, everybody else was cool with it,
说真的 大家都不介意
you fallow-breathed toad.
你这个不知好歹的家伙
You're not helping.
你在帮倒忙
We both want the same thing, right? Yeah.
我们的目的是一致的 对吗 对
All right, let me talk to him alone.
那好 让我跟他单独谈谈
Fine.
好吧
You have an hour.
给你一小时
This is gonna be a disaster.
这绝对是场灾难
We need to rethink this.
我们需要三思而后行
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表