剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
你也要当叛徒吗
Et tu Brutus?
嘿 我还是你的头领
Hey, I'm still your alpha.
当不了多久了
Not for long, bruh.
八号♥球 底袋
Eight ball, corner pocket.
进了我就是族群领袖了 对吧
Sink it, and I'm the leader of the pack, right?
规则是这么说的
Those are the rules.
我想我有解决这麻烦的办法
I think I know a way out of this mess.
也许这次安迪是对的
Maybe Andi was right for once,
正是我的负面情绪
and my negative emotions are what kept her
让她无法控制我
from being able to mind-control me.
所以如果我可以对你做到一样的事
So if I can do the same thing to you...
值得试试
...worth a shot.
虽然你可能喜欢被精神控制
Although you probably like being mind-controlled--
因为这么多年我们基本就是这种关系
because that was basically our dynamic for years.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
那就对了
That's right,
你突然就变得独♥立♥了
you're independent all of a sudden,
自己一个人去了神秘瀑布镇高中
going to Mystic Falls High all by yourself...
等等 你已经回到
Oh, wait, you're already back
塞尔瓦托学校了
at the Salvatore School.
我猜那个阶段的持续时间
I guess that phase lasted about as long
和你的黑暗乔西狂欢一样长
as your Dark Josie bender.
现在你到了这
And now you're here,
为我和霍普担心
worried about me and Hope, and completely neglecting
期间完全忽视了自己
your own happiness with Finch
和芬奇的幸福
in the process.
我是说 至少我努力
I mean, at least I'm trying
过得开心 你现在真的要
to be happy...Are you seriously
把这事怪在我头上吗
pinning this on me right now?!
是你给我们灌输进入该死
You're the one that indoctrinated us
邪教的思想 然后
into a freaking cult, and I'm...
我就恢复正常了
Back to normal.
你太聪明了 我真爱你
You are brilliant and I love you.
我知道 霍普在哪
I know. Where's Hope?
她在仪式那里
She's at the ritual.
但你没办法靠近安迪
But there's no way that you can get
再完成你的把戏
close enough to Andi to pull that stunt.
我当然可以了
Sure I can.
你只需要再把我绑起来
You just need to tie me up again.
多利安
Dorian.
我在这
I'm here.
多利安
Dorian.
我听到了吼叫声
I heard that growl,
跟着一条血迹
followed a trail of blood...
很显然是你的血迹
Yours, obviously.
哥们 那是颗牙齿吗 我想知道
Oh, man, is that a tooth? I wonder who has
在这个怪物巢穴里这东西到底是谁的
whatever this belongs to in the monster pool.
你不会相信的 瑞克
You're not gonna believe it, Ric.
食人魔
Wendigo.
别逗了
Come on.
从来都不会是食人魔
It's never a wendigo.
直到今天 在我跑之前
Until today. I got a few licks in
我用铲子打了几下
with the shovel before I ran, but...
但是那东西打得更大力
that thing hits a lot harder.
要是我没找到这个地方我就完了
I'd be dead if I hadn't found this place.
一个
A cave...
带有装满血包的冰箱的洞
stocked with a cooler full of blood bags?
这就是MG一直藏身的地方
This is where MG's been hiding out.
我看错他了
I was wrong about him.
我读了他的日记
I read his journal.
他一直在帮大家
He's been helping people.
他需要想想他的超级英雄名
He needs to work on his superhero name, but...
但是MG肯定在试图阻止食人魔时沾上了血
MG must've got the blood on him from trying to stop the wendigo.
快点 让我们在那东西再次回来
Come on, let's get you out of here
找你之前把你带出去
before it comes back for seconds.
好
Yeah.
太晚了
Too late.
我觉得我不行
I don't think I can do this.
我以为你喜欢戏剧课
I thought you loved drama class.
就像个被洗♥脑♥的白♥痴♥一样把我带上台
Just act like a brainwashed idiot and get me on that stage.
霍普现在感觉不错
Hope's feeling good now, but I have a decade
但我有十年的怨恨要发泄
of petty resentments to spew
那会在一瞬之间改变
that'll change all of that in a heartbeat.
霍普·安德莉亚·迈克尔森
Hope Andrea Mikaelson.
乔 你有什么想说的吗
Jo, was there something you wanted to say?
你不想说点什么吗
Well, aren't you gonna say anything?
我要说
Yes. I am.
那个水晶对你没有效果
That crystal doesn't work on you,
而且蓝色不是你的颜色
and blue isn't your color.
我感谢你的反馈
I appreciate the feedback.
我不感谢
I don't.
霍普 把他们两个扔进洞
Hope, throw them both in the hole
好让派对开始吧
so we can get this party started.
等下
JOSIE:Wait.
我也不想这样
I hate that I have to do this--
因为我只希望你幸福
because all I've ever wanted for you
但是
- is happiness-- but...
这不是幸福
this isn't happiness.
不仅仅因为安迪是个骗子
And not just because Andi's a fraud,
虽然她是
even though she is,
但真正的原因是你在骗自己
but because you're lying to yourself.
你生兰登的气 分手你也怪罪于他
You're mad at Landon, and you're blaming him for the breakup.
但不全是兰登的错的
But it's not all Landon's fault.
内心深处你是知道的
And deep down, you know that.
不要再说他的名字了
Stop saying his name.You've known
你知道你和兰登生物上不相容
that you and Landon have been
因为他跟你做♥爱♥之后
biologically incompatible since he literally dissolved
真的就融化了
after having sex with you.
但你还是选择拒绝接受现实
But you chose to deny that fact,
现在你知道
and now you know
你和兰登
that neither you or Landon
都没办法真正幸福的在一起
can ever truly be happy together.
我只知道我无所不用其极的
What I know is that I moved heaven and earth
让他回到了我身边
to bring him back to me,
但他都没跟我说他还活着
and he didn't even tell me when he was still alive.
然后又一次把我抛下了
And then he left me all over again.
兰登终于做了
Landon finally did
你一直不够强大不敢做的那件事
the one thing that you weren't strong enough to do.
霍普 是你吗
Hope... is that you?
没有其他的了 霍普
That's the last of them, Hope.
赶紧啊
Hurry up.
抱歉让你等了这么久
Sorry to keep you waiting.
这时候你就该攻击我
This is the part where you attack me
然后之后又深深的后悔了
and deeply regret it later.
这玩意要怎么弄死
How do we kill this damn thing?
我咋知道
How the hell am I supposed to know?
根本就不是食人魔
It's never a wendigo.
我觉得没用吧
I doubt that's gonna do it.
从没怀疑过你 大块头
Never doubted you, rock.
谢谢你帮我引开他
Thanks for distracting him for me.
食人魔的心如冰一般
Wendigos have hearts of ice.
那是他们的弱点
It's their weakness,
好像吸血鬼对太阳的恐惧
like sunlight for a vampire.
除非你用他的弱点
Unless you use that weakness
变成你的长处
and make it your strength.
我怪物池里面有食人魔
I had wendigo in the monster pool.
丽兹 醒醒 你会没事的
Lizzie, wake up. You're gonna be okay.
好哦
Cool.
我的办法管用了
My plan worked.
只剩一件事要处理了
There's only one last thing to take care of.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表