剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
如果丽兹说
And if Lizzie
那个广播不是她说的
swears she did not make that announcement,
我也信她
then I believe her, too.
但我们都听到她声音了啊
But we heard her voice.
或许这就是我们
Perhaps we should focus
该注重的点
on that fact.
而真♥相♥不一定表明
And an explanation for it that does not require
你俩都错了
either of you to be wrong.
是怪物
The monster.
看来我来的正是时候啊
Sounds like I'm here right on time.
那玩意刚刚在博士办公室
Critter was just in Doc's office.
我天 你为了讨好克里奥
God, you will do anything
还真是干啥都行啊
to suck up to Cleo.
我不会觉得杀怪物很厉害的
Killing monsters does not impress me.
不是他杀的
HOPE: No, he didn't kill it.
这是蜕皮蜕的
It's molting.
啥生物还会蜕皮啊
What kind of creature does that?
蝴蝶
Butterflies?
- 青蛙吗 - 小妖精
Frogs? Gremlins.
绝对是小妖精
Oh, it is definitely a gremlin.
太牛逼了
Oh, awesome.
终于啊
Finally.
我的天啊
I mean, I mean...
我不懂
LIZZIE: I don't get it.
这么可爱的东西
How does something so cute
咋能变成这样啊
become this?
午夜之后喂食
Duh. Feeding them after midnight.
我靠 你们不会没看过
Oh, come on. You've never seen...
不敬
Disrespect.
上面写了 呆子
Says it right here, nerd.
小妖精就是靠这个为食的
That's what gremlins feed on.
那那个电影
- Okay, well, then the movie--
你们都应该看过吧
- which you all still should have seen--
绝对是艺术放纵了
obviously took some artistic license.
它就是让你俩反♥目♥啊
Perhaps it is pitting the two of you against one another.
太好了
Great.
咱俩一直给它提供不限♥量♥的自助餐呢
We've been feeding it an all-you-can-eat buffet.
它越强大 就越危险
The stronger it gets, the more dangerous it is.
对兰登来说危险吧
For Landon, right?
等下 对啊
Wait, that's it.
如果我们想捉它
If we want to trap this thing,
最好的诱饵不就有了吗
we have the perfect bait.
别把我男友说的跟一块芝士似的
Do not look at my boyfriend like he's a piece of cheese.
- 不可以 - 用我当诱饵
We are not... Using me as bait
正好啊
is a great idea.
就是啊
I mean,
如果马里之洼跟以前一样 想要我
if Malivore wants me, like always,
那小妖精也没办法 只能来捉我啊
then the gremlin has no choice but to come for me, right?
然后我们就等着瓮中捉鳖啊
And we'll be waiting when it does.
除非你俩不合作
Look, the only way this goes wrong
才会出错的
is if you two can't work together.
全凭你俩
It's all up to you two.
重点不是我们啊 MG
ALARIC: This isn't about us, MG.
- 重点是怎么对伊森最好 - 是吗
It's about what's best for Ethan. Is it?
还是以他生命为代价保守我们的秘密
Or is it more like keeping our secrets safe at his expense?
让伊森压力这么大
Burdening Ethan with it
结果也不会好的 我爸说得对
won't end well, either. Dad's right.
- 不能冒险 - 无意冒犯
We can't risk it. No offense,
但是乔 你有什么好担心冒险的
Jo. But what are you really worried about risking?
我有投票权吗
Do I get a vote?
这又不是民♥主♥制
Well, this isn't a democracy.
但是可以听听你想说什么
But we can hear what you have to say.
我觉得MG有超能力很酷
I think it's really cool that MG has superpowers, because...
不然我就死了
...I'd be dead without them.
我明白
And I understand why you'd want
你们为什么想保密
to keep that a secret.
我也很乐意保密
And I'm happy to keep it.
我相信你
ALARIC: Yes, I believe you.
但我答应过你妈妈
But I made your mother a promise
照顾你 护你周全的
that I'd look after you and keep you safe.
MG
MG?
给他施法吧
Please compel him.
我决定了
That's my decision.
施法干什么
Compel me to do what?
不用害怕
There's no reason to be scared.
你只是今天过得不愉快
You had a bad day.
你被橄榄球队踢了
You got cut from the football team
你很不开心
and you're mad about it,
所以体育课之后你回家了
so you went home after gym class.
但你明天起来会好很多的
But you're gonna wake up tomorrow feeling better.
你会发现让你开心的
And you're gonna find what makes you happy
不是橄榄球
that's not football,
努力去追吧
then go after it.
但你不会再记得这段对话
But you're not going to remember this conversation
已经今天发生过的一切
or anything that happened with us today.
我已经感觉很好了
I feel better already.
什么也不记得了
I don't remember a thing.
所以你不记得你不该记得的事情了
So you don't remember the thing you're not supposed to remember?
有没有可能
Is there any possibility
你跟他妈妈说过马鞭草的事情
that you told his mom about vervain?
娘了个腿的
Yeah. Son of a bitch.
好紧张哦
CLEO: This is quite intense.
至少这哥们块儿不大
At least the dude's little.
牛头怪 石像鬼
Minotaurs, gargoyles,
无头马人
- Headless Horseman--
才真的紧张死人了
that's when the real intensity kicks in.
没事的
It's okay.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
我不想习惯
I do not want to.
我以为我很适合这里
- I thought this school was perfect for me--
安全 开明 有创造力
secure, enlightened, creative.
但现在我不太确定
But now I am unsure
我还想成为你们小队的一员了
if I wish to be a member of your Squad.
我之前对这地方
Look, I used to feel
也是同样的感觉
the same way about this place.
听我一句 不要让恐惧
Just take it from me: don't let fear drive you away from...
夺走你对美好的向往
something good.
尤其是你没什么可恐惧的
Uh, especially when you don't have anything to be afraid of.
你们都说
From what you have all told me,
马里之洼很恐怖的
Malivore is terrifying.
所以解释一下
So explain how
我该如何感到安全
I'm supposed to feel safe.
我可能
Uh, maybe I, uh...
是
just...
误解了
totally misread that whole situation. I'm...
抱歉
sorry.
等我们的生命没有威胁的时候再约我吧
Ask again when our lives are not in jeopardy.
我再去
I'm gonna go
拿本书
get, uh, uh, another... another book.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
来了
HOPE: It's here.
那你说对了
Then you were right.
你可以用小妖精粘液施一个定位咒了
You can use gremlin goo to cast a locator spell.
那就更该做好保湿了
All the more reason to moisturize.
它行动了 准备好
It's on the move. Get ready.
抱歉打扰了你们看似完美的团队合作啊
I don't mean to interrupt this awesome teamwork on display,
不过你们需要我去哪
but where do you need me, exactly?
去哪都行
Anywhere is fine.
真想帮忙
If you really wanted to help,
就给自己多涂点蜂蜜吧
you could slather yourself in honey.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表