剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
就这样 好多了
There. Much better.
你肯定能追到那个女孩的
You're gonna get the girl for sure.
这个太厉害了
This is so cool.
你说拉斯普♥京♥ 拿破仑和爱因斯坦
You said Rasputin, Napoleon and Einstein
都用过这个
all held this thing?
还有伊丽莎白女王一世
And Queen Elizabeth I.
什么 这玩意到底多古老
What? How far back does this go?
这是我们要查清楚的
That's what we have to find out.
在霍普打开它后怪兽就开始出现
Monsters started appearing after Hope opened it,
所以我想他们之间有关联
so my theory is, they're connected.
但首先我们要搞清楚
But first we just have to figure out
它的起源
where it originated.
萨尔茨曼博士 不是我不想
Um, Dr. Saltzman, not that I'm not thrilled
待在图书馆小队 很高兴能做个有用的人
to be on Team Library. I am-- it's nice to be useful,
特别是现在我再不能做怪兽诱饵了
especially since I can't even be monster bait anymore--
但感觉吸血鬼
but it kind of feels like a vampire would be able
查看这些书比我快多了
to look through these books a lot faster than me.
也许我就是喜欢跟你在一起
Maybe I just like your company.
那为什么要那个弩
So why the crossbow?
好吧
Okay.
霍普让我看着你
Hope asked me to keep an eye on you
在她检验新理论的时候
and make sure you're safe while she's testing out
确保你的安全
her new theory.
什么理论
What theory?
这就是你的好办法
This was your great idea?
就当做是吃着布里干酪的头脑风暴会议吧
Consider it a brainstorming session... with brie.
老实说 你看起来相当放松
I must say, you seem rather relaxed
一点不担心我们有生命危险
about our lives being in danger.
如果你是掉在井底的那个人
Perhaps if you had been the one at the bottom of that well...
这正是我想跟你说的
Actually, that was sort of what I wanted to talk to you about.
我们一直以为那个小精灵
We've been assuming that the gremlin
碰巧抓住了你
just happened to grab you,
万一不是偶然呢
but what if it wasn't random?
万一马里之洼要的就是你呢
What if you're what Malivore wants?
- 他为什么要我 - 不知道
- Why would he want me? - No clue.
下一步就是检验我的理论对不对
Next step would be testing my theory.
那要怎么检验
Hmm, and how would we test that?
首先我们不得不利用你做诱饵
Well, first we'd have to use you as bait
看是否会再次发生 只要你愿意就这样做
to see if it would happen again, if you're willing, that is.
但不用担心 我会全程保证你的安全
But don't worry, I'd be there to keep you safe the whole time.
我们只要放松防护咒
We'd just have to lower the perimeter spells
假装玩得很开心
and pretend like we're having a good time.
就像
You know, sort of like...
我们现在做的事
What we are doing right now.
别生气 我们可以马上停下
Don't be mad, we can totally stop.
我只是觉得你需要一点鼓励
I just figured you might need a little bit of a push.
如果我们能抓到个活的
And if we can get a talking monster,
可能就能知道答案
we might actually get some answers.
你说呢
What do you say?
你竟然拿我做实验 霍普·迈克尔森
You lead me into very strange situations, Hope Mikaelson.
好吧 但为什么选野餐
Fine. But why a picnic?
我是觉得如果我们有人要做诱饵
I mean, I figured if one of us is gonna be used as bait,
不妨享受其中
we might as well enjoy it.
再说 也不是所有怪兽都是坏的
Besides, not all the monsters are that bad.
有一个甚至有点 古灵精怪
One of them was even sort of... whimsical.
没想到这么快
That didn't take long.
给
Here.
这个感觉不是非常古灵精怪的那种
This one doesn't feel very whimsical.
也许没看上去那么糟
It might not be as bad as it seems.
也许就是这么糟
Probably as bad as it seems.
藤蔓起
Corrupan vinea.
愚蠢的女孩们
Foolish girls.
闭嘴
Oo ni le soro.
幸好你在这保护我
Good thing you were here to keep me safe.
至少我们知道怪兽是冲着你来的
At least we know the monsters are definitely after you.
现在只要搞清楚为什么
Now we just have to find out why.
这些灯干什么用的
What's with the lights?
- 她就像行走的恐怖片 - 不可思议
- She's a walking horror movie. - That's awesome.
她是什么
What is she?
除了知道是个恐怖的女人
Besides some creepy chick
让我的积极性受挫 我也不清楚
putting a damper on my positivity, no clue.
不管怎样 我欠加比钱
Either way, I owe Gaby some money.
我赌怪兽池里会出来雪怪
I had a wendigo in the monster pool.
低级错误
Rookie mistake.
这不可能是雪怪
It's never a wendigo.
但我们应该能找到答案
But we still should be able to get answers.
她会说话吧
She talks, right?
也不算
Not exactly.
我建议你们捂好耳朵
I recommend covering your ears.
萨尔茨曼博士 我觉得她是
Dr. S, I think, I think she's...
报丧女妖
A banshee.
怎么样在脑袋不炸掉的情况下
Okay, well, how do we get answers
让报丧女妖开口
out of a banshee without our brains melting?
不知道
Don't know.
在此之前 她哪也不能去
Until we figure that out, she's not going anywhere.
我们时间多的是 对吧
Well, we have all the time in the world, right?
你肯定想知道下一步做什么
I'm sure you're wondering what happens next.
第二步 你们得一起从一个烂派对溜出来
Step two: you need to sneak out of a bad party together.
我称之为 想离开这里吗 的时刻
I call this the "You want to get out of here?" moment.
真具体
That's really specific.
- 说第三步 - 这步跳过
- Step three. - We can skip this one.
因为包含一个丢失的宠物
It involves a missing pet
或某种不危及生命的紧急情况
or some sort of non-life-threatening emergency.
但第四步 是真正擦出火花的地方
But step four, this is where the real fireworks happen.
自然生活的亮点
The spontaneous life highlight.
我说的是游夜泳 说走就走的旅行
I'm talking night swimming. I'm talking impromptu road trip.
我说的是
I'm talking...
学校舞会的时候
DORIAN: Moonlit dance in the parking lot
在停车场的月光下起舞
during an actual school dance.
你不是说这不归你管嘛
I thought you said this wasn't your department.
他们刷我办公室呢
They're painting my office.
至少有人懂啊
At least someone gets it.
如果能到第四步 就顺理成章了
If we can just get to step four, it's automatic.
她只能爱上你了
She will have no choice but to fall for you.
我不想操纵芬奇啊
Well, I don't want to manipulate Finch.
我想让她真的喜欢我
I want her to actually like me.
永远不可能
Never gonna happen.
为什么
Why not?
因为你就真的得付出努力了
'Cause that would require you to actually shoot your shot.
那我就带她去真正的约会
Well, then, I'll ask her out on a real date.
今晚
Tonight.
替补第二步
Alternate step two:
外向的姐姐
extroverted sister provokes
逼迫内向的妹妹走出舒适圈
introverted sister out of her comfort zone.
我们的小秘密
Our little secret.
很好
It's good.
狼人在哪里都可以锻炼吗
Do werewolves just work out anywhere?
不是的
: No.
我才上来 因为健身房♥
I just came up here 'cause the gym was occupied by
被那玩意霸占了
whatever that thing is.
她好像是报丧女妖 我听说啊
She is a banshee, or so I am told.
那我输了二十刀
Well, I just lost 20 bucks.
我以为是雪怪来的
Totally had wendigo.
根本就不是雪怪啊
Apparently, it's never a wendigo.
我哪知道
I wouldn't know.
我已经被分到低级小队了
I've been relegated to the Junior Squad
- 自从我 - 伤害了MG吗
ever since I... Hurt MG?
- 我听说了 - 大家都听说了
I heard. Yeah. Everyone has.
我一直想 我要弥补所有人
I keep thinking I'll find a way to make it up to all them.
你会的
And you will.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表