剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我去跟她谈谈
Let me speak with her.
我们到底要藏什么
What exactly are we trying to cover up?
一切 我们得把所有魔法之物藏起来
Everything. We need to hide anything magical
以免伊森看到不该看的东西
before Ethan sees something he shouldn't.
看到了又怎么样 你不能找个吸血鬼
FINCH: So what if he does? Can't you have a vampire
- 擦除他的记忆吗 - 不是没试过
wipe his mind?Been there, done that.
结果够让我内疚的了
JOSIE: I already feel guilty enough.
怎么了
: Why?
你对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
别问了 先帮忙吧
Please just help me.
这边是宿舍楼的客厅
LIZZIE: This way to the dorm lounge.
天 他们来了 隐身
Oh, God, they're here. Invisique.
接下来我带你去工作室转转
Next we'll swing by the studio,
给你展示些霍普的精彩作品
so I can show you some of Hope's amazing art.
有人竟然出价91000刀
Somebody actually once offered her $91,000
要买♥♥她的一个雕塑
for one of her sculptures.
是吗 这个价位真是
Wow, that's a rather large
又大又具体啊
and oddly specific number.
毕竟她很优秀嘛
Because she's awesome.
告诉你吧 我觉得真正优秀的
I'll tell you what I think is awesome,
是你们的发球机
is that cannon of yours.
你在去年橄榄球联赛中的
You were dropping dimes
助攻很抢眼啊
at last year's flag football game.
能得到你的称赞我很荣幸
That's a pretty big compliment, coming from you.
这学校肯定有个球场吧
This school must have a field.
打维克利用的
For wickery.
你可以把它理解成 书呆子版的橄榄球
Which is like, um, nerd football. Uh...
应该是瑞典人发明的
I think the Swedish invented it.
好吧
Right.
你想去玩一玩吗
Do you want to go toss the ball around?
你可以一边玩 一边给我讲讲霍普的事
You can tell me even more about Hope while we do.
好的
Deal.
隐身撤销
Invisique saeclum.
刚才好险
That was close.
芬奇
Finch?
你是怎么做到的
LANDON: How did you pull it off?
我是指 变成人类
Becoming human, I mean.
你能别翻我东西吗
And would you stop going through my stuff?
我可以告诉你
I'd be happy to.
只要你先告诉我 我们进来时
If you tell me what you and what's-her-face were doing
你在跟那个女的做什么
when we showed up.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我现在改邪归正了
I'm Team Good Guy now.
人人皆可被救赎
All about redemption.
在这个道场里无需评头论足
There's no judgment in this dojo.
你也许变成了人类 但永远都是个恶魔
You might be human, but you'll always be a monster.
它流淌在你的血脉里
It's in your blood.
你觉得你有资格说我吗
Yeah, well, look who's talking.
再说 你变了那么多 凭什么我就不能
Besides, if you've changed so much, why can't I?
毫无疑问 你确实变了
And make no mistake, you have.
因为我认识的那个兰登永远不会离开霍普
Because the Landon I knew would have never have left Hope.
我是马里之洼的儿子
I'm a son of Malivore.
你也是
Like you.
也就是说 我和霍普是没有未来的
Which means Hope and I have no future together.
我已经接受事实了
I've finally accepted that.
你们太容易放弃了
You kids give up too easy.
听着 我知道我们彼此讨厌 但
Look, I know we hate each other and all, but...
难道我们不应该更讨厌爸爸吗
don't we hate our father even more?
这是我们对他以牙还牙的机会啊
This is our chance to stick it to the old man
去做他永远不想让我们做的事
and be what he never wanted us to be.
成为兄弟
Brothers.
你真是疯了
LANDON: You're out of your mind.
你这一次在黑暗中
Dad must have really done a number on you
被爸爸荼毒得不浅啊
in the darkness this time around.
奇了怪了
That's weird.
因为 我只跟霍普一个人说过
Because Hope's the only person I told
我被送回黑暗的事
about being sent back to the darkness.
该死
Damn.
- 手下留情啊 - 凭啥啊
Take it easy on me.Why?
去年的比赛你对我们也没手下留情啊
You didn't take it easy on us at last year's game.
对不起
Sorry.
你胳膊的事
Your arm.
我说错话了
That was a really stupid thing for me to say.
也许冥冥之中自有定数
Maybe things happen for a reason.
再说了 又不是你弄伤的
Besides, it's not like you broke it.
不用紧张
Hey, it's all good.
你没事吧
You okay?
我们是来聊霍普的
We're supposed to be talking about Hope.
我知道我们已经聊了很多方面
I know we've covered a lot of ground,
但 你有什么问题吗
but do you have any questions?
既然你都说了 你是不是
Now that you mention it, do you always spend
总爱操心别人的感情生活啊
this much time worrying about other people's romantic lives?
也就是从最近才开始的吧
Not until very recently.
但总比聊我自己的要好
But it beats talking about my own.
不过吧 有这么严重吗
Oh, come on. It can't be that bad.
给我讲讲吧
Try me.
我不久之前跟一个
I was seeing this guy named Sebastian
叫塞巴斯蒂安的人谈过
not too long ago.
但他搬走了
But he had to relocate.
永远搬走了
Like, permanently.
他有点酗酒小问题
He had a bit of a drinking problem.
还跟一个同校的男生
And then there's this guy at school and we've had
暧昧过挺长一段时间
this whole "will they, won't they" thing forever.
就在我以为我们要
Just when I thought we might...
长话短说 单身依旧
Long story short, still single.
我相信 终有一天他会出现的
Well, I'm sure someone will come along.
你真暖
You're sweet,
但就别用在我身上了
but I don't need your sympathy.
用在霍普身上吧
Hope does, however.
她脾气很火爆 你懂吗
She's fiery, you know?
你们俩性格会很互补
You'd totally balance her out.
所以 如果你周五有空的话
So if you're free on Friday,
我应该能帮你们牵个线
I might be able to set something up for you.
时间不早了
It's getting pretty late.
我们该回去了 不然你又要失手丢球了
We should probably head back before you fumble again.
来追我啊
Come on.
霍普 等等 容我解释
Hope, wait. Let me explain.
没必要 如果说我今天学到了什么
Why? If it's anything I've learned today,
那就是 一切都是徒劳无功
it's not gonna change anything.
我不这么认为 就算我错了
I believe it will. And even if I'm wrong,
我也想让你明白 我为什么要做那些
I'd like you to understand why I did the things
可能伤害你的事
I've done that may have caused you any pain.
你之前想杀我 现在又和我前男友
Well, you tried to kill me, and now you're shacking up
住在一起 没错 克里奥 确实伤害了我
with my ex-boyfriend, so yes, Cleo, there's pain.
我知道 我发自肺腑地道歉
I know. And I am truly sorry.
回顾过去 我明白我之前为了终结马里之洼
Looking back, I now see how the drastic measures I took to try
采取的那些高压手段 造成了意想不到的结果
and put an end to Malivore had unintended consequences.
不光影响到了我 也影响到了
Not just for me but for the people
我的朋友
I've come to regard as friends.
尤其是你 霍普
Especially you, Hope.
你比任何人都了解
More than anyone, you understand as I do
背负着无法逃脱的命运
what it means to bear the burden
意味着什么
of a destiny you cannot escape.
这种命运你必须独自面对
And a fate you must face alone.
每个人都告诉我 不用这么做
Everyone keeps telling me I'm not gonna have to.
但我并不相信
But I'm not sure I believe that.
至于兰登
As for Landon,
除了共同的使命 我们俩之间什么都没有
all he and I have ever shared is our mission.
我以我祖先的血发誓
I swear it on the blood of my ancestors.
这其实与我无关
It's none of my business.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表