剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
你想知道你到底怎么了嘛
You want to know what's really wrong with you?
你是一个假装自己不是女巫的女巫
You're a witch who's pretending that you're not.
你是想骗我把魔法拿回来
You're trying to trick me into taking my magic back.
孩子 不喜欢也没办法 但我就是你
Kiddo, I am you, like it or not.
你本可以等着
I mean, you could have waited
问你其他朋友的意见的
and asked any of your friends about this,
但你偏偏要问一个水晶球
but instead you asked a question to a crystal
然后让自己和自己对话额
that lets you talk to yourself.
为什么呢
Why?
因为你已经知道答案了
Because you already knew the answer.
乔西
Josie.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
卢酒吧发生了重大事件
We've got a 10-10 in progress at Lou's Bar.
有人斗殴
Reports of a brawl.
我们接应了 但还要20分钟才能到
52 responding, but we are a good 20 minutes out.
Oh, I think there's something wrong with me
The sun goes down...
I guess I'm just another three-leaf clover.
可能芬奇就是天生的杀手
Maybe Finch is a natural-born killer that preys
目标就是年老的病人
on elderly patients.
这可能就是她狂欢的开始
I mean, this could be the start of her spree.
病人姓特里奥 就跟芬奇一样
This patient's last name is Tarrayo, just like Finch.
你来了 我的金翅雀
I'm glad you're here, my little goldfinch.
你需要知道
I need you to know
我们的家族
something about our family.
有一个秘密
We have a secret.
有人说这是一个诅咒
Some call it a curse,
但也可以是福祉
but it can also be a blessing.
你不能信任任何人
You can't trust anyone.
但我离世之前
But before I go,
我可以让你变得强大
I can help make you strong.
这样你就永远有能力保护自己了
And then you'll always be able to protect yourself.
我不明白了
I, I don't understand.
从我外套里 把那个糖拿过来
Bring me my special candies from my coat.
不
Oh, no.
今晚
Tonight...
满月升起的时候
when the full moon rises,
去地下室
head down into the basement.
不要告诉任何人你在哪
And don't tell anybody where you are.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你刚刚让我记起 我杀了唯一一个
You just made me remember that I killed the only person
在乎我的人
who ever cared about me.
你是怪物吗
What kind of monster are you?
她发烧了
She's burning up.
好像是魔法感染
It's like some sort of magical infection.
有没有办法 有个弹射键之类的
Is there any way to, like, hit the eject button
把她拉出来
and pull her out?
没有女巫做不到的
Not without a witch, but
希望丽兹快点回来
hopefully Lizzie will be back soon.
但是还没回来啊
Okay, but not soon enough.
我们等不了了
We can't wait.
我也很乐意在看台上
Look, I-I'm more than happy to cheer
给我女朋友加油欢呼
my Tribrid girlfriend on from the bleachers
看她胖揍怪物 但是
while she dunks on monsters, but-but sending me back
让我回来就等于让我在一边给她拿着包
was the magical equivalent of "hold my purse."
她是想保护你
She was trying to protect you.
但这一次
Except this time, she's the one
有危险的是她啊
who's actually in trouble.
你想帮忙吗
You want to help?
需要搞清楚是什么咬了她
We need to find out what bit her.
但现在所有的怪物专家
Except all of our monster experts are MIA
全都不在
at the moment.
有一个在
All except one.
这是一个分身魔
It's a Berbalang.
红疽眼 控制不住啃食死尸
Red necrotic eyes? Insatiable appetite for dead flesh?
可以跟星体互动
Able to interact with the astral plane?
典型的分身魔啊
Classic Berbalang.
你还真听说过这玩意
What, you've actually heard of this thing?
听说过
Heard of it?
我还跟它交手过
Yeah, I've crossed swords with it
活下来了才能讲这个故事
and lived to tell the tale twice.
我真的离开了很久呢
I've been gone a long time.
中等异常
Medium aberration,
中立邪恶 五个改性剂
neutral evil, plus five modifier...
这类似龙与地下城吗
Wait, is this a D&D thing?
我说了他是专家吧
- Yeah, told you-- expert.
好吧 如果 如果啊
- If-- and that's a big one--
龙与地下城里面说的没错
D&D has its facts right,
那怎么能治好分身魔的咬伤呢
how does one go about curing a Berbalang bite?
等下
Wait.
霍普被咬了吗
It bitHope?
别管龙与地下城了
Okay, forget D&D.
菲律宾神话里面说
According to Filipino legend,
分身魔就好像活生生的病毒
Berbalangs are like living viruses.
他们会通过宿主不断复♥制♥自己
They replicate themselves through physical contact.
如果被咬了 那不久之后
If you get bit by one, it's only a matter of time
自己也会变成分身魔的
before you turn into one.
霍普
Hope?
没事吧
Are you okay?
你俩这时候怎么还饿了呢
How could you two be hungry at a time like this?
各位 霍普分身魔肯定是在追我们啊
Uh, guys, Hope-alang is no-doubt coming for us
- 你们还在这找吃的 - 是要当诱饵
and you're busy hoarding my nugs?It's bait!
分身魔吃死亡的尸体 我们可以用这个
Berbalangs eat dead flesh. We can use this
把她引到地下室
to get her into the bunker.And trap her in there
然后先困住 想到办法把她变回来再说
until we can figure out a way to turn her back.
好主意 你没想到什么吗
- Good idea-- does this remind you of anything?
我应该想到什么呢
What could this possibly remind me of?
如林神咒啊
Rulien's Keep. This is exactly
我们协会控住那个枭熊就是这么干的啊
how our guild trapped that owlbear, remember?
我们的第一个30小时游戏马拉松
Our first 30-hour marathon session?
我们因为喝了太多能量饮料
We got kidney stones because we drank
得了肾结石 但你还不肯停止
so many energy drinks, but you wouldn't stop
直到巫妖的护符被摧毁
until the lich's phylactery was destroyed.
是啊 我怎么能忘
Right, right. How could I forget?
抱歉打断你们的战争回忆了
Sorry to interrupt your war stories,
但是我们得赶紧的 一会霍普就该来了
but we need to pick up the pace before Hope gets here.
你真是不懂的 神话里面说
You don't know the half of it. According to the lore, we only
霍普彻底变身只需要一个小时
have one hour before Hope's transformation is permanent.
那怎么还不管用
Then what if this doesn't work?
或许是太管用了
Or what if it works too well?
我觉得她还是很美 我是不是有毛病
Is it weird that I still find her attractive?
我来
Oh, hey, let me, um...
我帮你弄吧
I'm gonna check that for you, okay?Uh...
里面没说古董的事情
No mention of any artifacts or anything,
希望能帮你节省点时间
but I hope I saved you a little bit of time.
那个
Um, so...
今晚啊
check this, tonight,
就是 咱俩
I was thinking, you know, you, me,
喝点酒 吃点烧烤
drinks at the Tap, barbecue from The Pit Stop,
然后去月下跳跳舞啊
and then moonlit dancing on the roof of the old clocktower?
感觉挺好玩的 但我得拒绝了
That sounds fun, but I will have to pass for now.
好吧
Okay.
收到
Okay, message received.
我得玩的高级点了
Got to up my game.
我不是这个意思
That is not what I was saying.
那你得
Well, then you're gonna have to send
表达清楚点了啊
some clearer signals, 'cause
你显然喜欢我
you clearly dig me.
所以这是啥
So what-what's up?
为啥不跟我出去约会
What I got to do to get a date?
这样不行的
Not this.
我不喜欢你取悦我
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表