剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Legacies... My name is Hope Mikaelson.
前情提要 我叫霍普·迈克尔森
The school behind these gates
这些门后的学校
protects the secrets of people like me.
保护着像我一样藏着秘密的人
Vampires, werewolves, witches and everything in between.
吸血鬼 狼人 女巫等等
What happened? Landon took a knife.
怎么回事 兰登拿走了一把刀
Now monsters that shouldn't exist
那些本不该存在的怪物
have been coming after it ever since.
从那之后就一直在追着那把刀
What's Malivore? It's a hell dimension
马里之洼是什么 那是一个地狱维度
that consumes creatures and wipes their existence
吞噬生物 并从集体意识中
from the collective conscience.
抹去他们的存在
Dad? Do you think I'm broken?
老爸 我是不是坏掉了
There's something that happens to twins
双胞胎之间发生了一些事
like you and Josie.
就如同你和乔西一样
When you turn 22,
当你们到22岁的时候
the Gemini must merge.
双子必须合并
So, one of us is gonna have to kill
所以 我们中的一个
the other one? I failed you.
要杀掉另一个 我辜负了你们
The honor council will convene to decide
荣誉理事会将被召集并决定
whether I should remain
我是否留下来
as your headmaster.
当你们的校长
I can't control it.
我控制不了
We've been wondering if he's supernatural.
我们一直在怀疑他是不是有超自然能力
You ever heard of the legend of the phoenix?
你没听说过凤♥凰♥的传说吗
I can't control myself.
我没法控制我自己
Use this. Only catch is,
用这个 唯一的缺点是
you can't turn yourself back.
你没法自己变回来
Our father is Malivore,
我们的父亲是马里之洼
the most powerful monster ever to walk the Earth.
地表上有史以来最强大的怪物
Our father?
我们的父亲
And now Malivore's gonna rise unless I stop him.
如果我不阻止他 马里之洼就会崛起
Because once I toss myself into that pit,
因为一旦我把自己扔进坑里
no one at school will remember me,
学校里就没人能记住我了
including you.
包括你
Over there.
那里
Hi, little brother.
小兄弟
Have a great summer, guys.
暑假愉快
See you in September.
9月再见
At the Salvatore School,
在塞瓦托尔学院
the end of the year means different things
学年的结束对于不同的人来说
to different people.
有着不同的意义
For some it's about reunions.
对于有些人来说是相聚
To others it means saying goodbye.
对其他人来说意味着离别
Summer is a time to set out on new adventures,
夏天是开始新冒险的时间
see the world, to grow in ways you never imagined.
看看这个世界 以你从未想过的方式成长
Everyone moves on.
所有人都在前进
Milton.
米尔顿
Except for those who have nowhere to go,
除了那些没地方去的人
the ones like me.
就像是我
My name is Landon Kirby.
我叫做兰登·柯比
All I've ever wanted to know is where I come from,
我只想知道我来自哪里
to have a home, a family, to be special.
想要有个家 有个家庭 想要与众不同
Recently, I got all of it.
最近 我都有了
So why do I feel like nothing's changed?
为什么我还觉得什么都没改变呢
Somehow it feels like the most important piece
总感觉我生命中
of my life is missing.
最重要的一块不见了
I know I need to keep searching for answers
我知道我要继续寻找答案
because as far as I can tell,
因为据我所知
being immortal means being alone.
永生也意味着孤独
And being alone is...
而孤独就是
hopeless.
绝望
Mom didn't tell you anything else about this thing?
妈妈没跟你说过这东西吗
Only that it's called an Ascendant,
唯一知道的是这东西叫做运星
and you and I made it with Aunt Bonnie when we were five.
是你我在5岁的时候和邦尼婶婶一起做的
Does it have anything to do with the Merge?
这和双子有关吗
I don't know.
我不知道
She's being cagey about it. I...
她对这口风很严 我
Sorry. Mom almost busted me.
抱歉 老妈差点让我断线了
You know, we can Facechat like normal people.
知道么 我们能像正常人那样面对面聊天
We aren't normal.
我们不是正常人
And we need to keep our magic sharp over the summer.
我们需要在这个夏天提升我们的魔力
How is therapy going? Fine.
治疗进行得怎么样 挺好
There is this sexy Swedish guy
有个性感的瑞典人
whose session is after me on Tuesdays.
他的疗程就在星期二 我后面
I think he's Swedish. Maybe Polish.
我觉得他是瑞典人 也许是波兰人
Anyway, it doesn't matter.
这无所谓
He is hot
他很性感
and crazy,
很疯狂
and the language barrier will make it impossible
语言的障碍会让我们
for us to communicate.
无法交流
Just how I like it.
我就喜欢这样
You should really work on that. I'll add it
你应该认真点 我会把它加进
to the list of broken pieces to glue together.
需要粘合的碎片名单里
What about you?
你呢
Any hot summer dates?
有火热的夏季约会吗
Dad's been, like, my life plus-one
自从老爸从校长的位置上离职后
ever since he got the headmaster boot.
他就过得相当草率
I honestly think he's going through a midlife crisis.
我真觉得他正在经历中年危机
Gross. Hair growth? Bushy.
恶心 毛发变长了吗 毛茸茸的
Lady prospects? Lacking.
有女人缘吗 没有
Are you not having any fun at all?
你就没什么乐子吗
What about
小不点儿威利•温克
Wee Willie Winkle?
怎样
Landon's been keeping to himself mostly.
兰登大部分时间都独来独往
He's always off with Raf.
他总是和拉夫在一起
So ditch it all and come to Europe.
那就抛开一切 来欧洲吧
I can't. I don't want to leave Dad alone.
不行 我不想丢下老爸一个人
I'm honestly kind of worried he's gonna go out
说实话 我真担心他会去
and buy a tiny red car.
买♥♥一辆红色的小车
I thought we were taking strides to be less codependent.
我以为我们在独♥立♥这方面取得了进展
We are.
确实
But there's codependent and then there's leaving Dad
但还是有依赖的 而且不能放任
with his alarming mustache growth.
老爸的胡子疯长
Oh, gross. Yeah.
真恶心 是啊
Can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
It's me, Dorian.
是我 多利安
So how is the headmaster search going?
校长的人选 选得怎么样了
Caroline's narrowing it down.
卡罗琳在缩小范围
I really appreciate you loaning me this stuff.
非常感谢你把这些东西借给我
I'm headed to Georgia tomorrow. I'm gonna do another round
我明天去乔治亚州 我要在马里之洼
of forensic testing on the Malivore pit.
矿坑再做一次法医测试
If I learn anything new, I'll-I'll let you know.
如果有什么新消息 我会通知你的
I know I may have gotten heated over the vote.
我知道我对投票有点太激动了
You did.
确实
Yeah, okay, I probably overreacted.
我也许反应过度了
You may have. Well, I just wasn't expecting
我只是没想到
that you'd keep your vote a secret.
你会秘密投票
It was a secret ballot, Yeah.
那是无记名投票 是的
Of course. But between you, Josie, Kaleb and Jed voting,
当然 但是在你 乔西 卡莱布 杰德投票的时候
I'm still wondering how three to one happened.
我还在想怎么会出现三比一
Yeah, I just assumed I could count on your vote.
我以为你会投我一票
Good luck, Ric.
祝好运 里克
I really hope you find what you're looking for.
真的很期望你能找到你找的东西
Dr. Saltzman. Long time no see.
萨尔茨曼博士 好久不见
I see Raf
我看到拉夫
is eating better than I am.
比我吃的还要好
Yeah, well, you get stuck in permanent wolf form,
要是你被永远困在狼形态
and you, too, can hit the all-you-can-eat meat buffet.
你也可以随便吃肉肉自助餐
Yeah. Any luck finding a spell to turn him back?
有找到什么咒语把他变回来吗
I'm working on it. Any luck figuring out
我在努力 还在想搞清楚
why I can't remember destroying the Malivore pit?
为什么我不记得我摧毁了马里之洼
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表