剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Rafael,
拉斐尔
this is...
这是
Mom.
妈妈
If you want to call me that, but I don't think I deserve...
如果你想要这么叫我的话 但是我觉得我配不上
I-Is any of this real?
这些是真的吗
Your friends can explain a lot better than we can.
你的朋友们比我解释得更清楚
They're waiting for you.
他们在等你
One last time.
最后一次
Even though we couldn't heal him,
即使我们没办法治愈他
we could still save him,
我们仍旧可以拯救他
so Lizzie and I used the coven ascendant and supernova
所以丽兹和我利用集♥会♥的星位还有超新星
to give Raf peace as he defined it.
给了拉斐尔追求的平静
Um, what's-what's going on?
这是怎么了
What's up?
怎么样
What's up?
怎么样
I-I know you got a lot of questions that need answers.
我知道你有很多问题需要解答
I just want you to know that I never doubted
我想让你知道我从来没有怀疑过
that you were gonna survive this for a second.
你能够存活下来
I knew the whole...
我知道这整个
I really...
我真的
Okay, I-I doubted it hard.
好吧 我的疑心很重
But, uh, you know who didn't?
但是 你知道谁没有疑问吗
My man.
我的兄弟
We're gonna miss you, man.
我们会想念你的 兄弟
Because a prison world
因为监狱世界
is only a prison if you're alone.
只有在你孤身一人的时候才算是监狱
We can't stay,
我们不能留下
but he can.
但是他可以
With everything he needs to keep him safe and happy.
有他所需的一切让他平安幸福
With his family.
和他的家人在一起
Goodbyes really do suck.
离别总是伤感
Always and forever.
从古至今向来如此
Maybe that's what heaven is.
也许这就是天堂
Can't believe she pulled it off.
不敢相信她成功了
Like I said, she finds ways.
就像我说的 她会找到办法
Yeah.
对
Hope was right about another thing, too.
霍普在另外一件事上也是对的
Goodbyes sure do suck.
离别总是伤感
Yeah.
是
It's more like "see you later."
这更像是回头见
This is a prison world.
这是监狱世界
I can visit.
我可以来探望
Yeah.
是
I promise I will.
我保证
Yeah.
好
Our world won't be the same without you, man.
没了你我们的世界就不一样了 兄弟
Look, the only promise that I need...
听着 我需要唯一的承诺
is that you'll live your last life
就是你保证你要像我们说好的那样
like we always talked about.
活好你的一生
All in.
全情投入
'Cause that's what I'm gonna do with them.
因为这也是我和他们之后的打算
My family.
我的家庭
Just sucks that I got to leave this one behind.
只可惜我要把这个家庭抛在身后了
You deserve it.
这是你应得的
You've always been all in.
你一向都是如此
For me.
无论是对我
For everybody.
还是对其他人
And I love you, brother.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, too, man.
我也爱你 兄弟
Wait, wait, wait. I almost forgot.
等等 我差点忘了
Until we meet again,
在我们再次见面之前
my once and future king.
我曾经和未来的国王
* And I stood in the garden *
伫立在花♥园♥
* Looking on *
望着
* At where my dog used to reside *
爱犬曾经栖居的地方
* Oh, and I started thinking *
我想起
* About your eyes *
你的眼眸
* Deep water *
深邃如潭
* And I'll walk in *
令人沉迷
* And I'll cook with my mother once more *
我得以再次和我的母亲一起做饭
* And she'll peel the onion *
她剥着洋葱
* And she'll ask me why I never call... *
询问我为什么疏于联♥系♥
Hey, um, are you guys sure you still want to do this with me?
你们确定要和我一起这么生活
I was already living my life like a hermit.
我本来就深居简出
So this suits me just fine.
这对我来说不成问题
If every day is the same here,
如果这里每一天都一样
that means there'll never be a full moon.
那就是说不会出现满月
Sounds like an upgrade to me.
在我听来算是提升了
And besides,
再者说
other people and I haven't gotten on so well
其他人和我近来相处的也不是很好
lately, so your father and I are...
所以你父亲和我
* Of the falling snow... *
飘落的雪花
All in.
全情投入
Guess it runs in the family.
看来这是一脉相承
Hey. Did you guys know we're royalty?
你们知道我们是王室吗
When did you get back?
你什么时候回来的
Like, an hour or two ago.
一两个小时前
I mean, I figured you'd want to say goodbye to Raf alone.
我估计你想要一个人和拉斐尔告别
You really came through for him.
你真的帮到了他
I promised you I would.
我答应就会做到
Even if it wasn't how I figured, but...
即便和我想的不一样 但是
You know, the supernova's still going on.
你知道 超新星爆发还没结束
Lizzie can send you back.
丽兹可以送你回去
You're not seriously suggesting
你不会真的是建议
I go back to the prison world.
我回到监狱世界吧
Maybe.
也许是
Maybe for a little while, maybe until
就待一段时间 等到
all of this Necromancer nonsense blows over.
亡灵法师这件事过去
You'd be with Raf, you'd be safe.
你和拉斐尔在一起很安全
You wouldn't be there.
你不会在那
I don't see the point.
我看不出意义何在
The point is, is that I'm scared.
在于我害怕
Even though we saved Raf, it still feels like we lost him,
即使我们救下了拉斐尔 感觉我们还是失去他了
and you of all people know what that does to me.
你应该最清楚这对我的影响
Especially now that you're human.
特别现在你成了凡人
You mean weak? Somebody you're
你是说我脆弱吗 和他相守的下半生
gonna have to spend the rest of your life worrying about
你都不得不为了保护他
and, and-and-and protecting?
担惊受怕
Landon... Now that I'm
兰登 现在我
not special. Don't put that on me.
并不特别了 - 不要怪在我头上
I've never needed you to be special.
我从来不需要你特别
I've always loved you for you.
我一向爱着的都是本来的你
I love you now.
现在也是
Why are you picking a fight about this?
你为什么要在这件事上挑刺
Because not once
因为你今天一次
today did you say that it would be okay.
都没有说过会好起来的
Me giving up everything
我放弃一切
that made me fit in at this school,
让我融入这个学校的东西
everything that makes me fit with you.
一切让我和你般配的东西
We only work
只有在我坚不可摧的时候
when I'm unbreakable, and today, when you were telling me
我们的关系才能走下去 今天 你在告诉我
that I go back to being just me,
我会变回本来的我的时候
you didn't say that it'd be okay,
你没有说会好起来的
that we would be okay.
我们会度过难关
And I know why you didn't say it.
我知道你为什么没有说
'Cause you don't believe it.
因为你没有信心
Admit that.
承认吧
I promised Raf that I'd live my life the best I can.
我答应拉斐尔我会努力生活
And what you want isn't living, Hope.
你所要求的不是生活 霍普
Not to me.
我没办法接受
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表