剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我的翻译咒对他无效
My translation spells are not working on him,
所以如果我们走运呢 他会直接带我们到
so if we're lucky, he will lead me
他出来的传送门那里
straight to whatever portal he came out of.
你干什么
What are you doing?
放他走
Letting him go.
小蝴蝶 自♥由♥飞翔吧
Fly free, little butterfly.
如果阿莉莎·常没有打破星位
None of this would be necessary
完全不用这么费事
if Alyssa Chang hadn't broken the ascendant.
如果说我在塞尔瓦托学校学到了什么东西
If my time at the Salvatore School has taught me anything...
那就是遇事不决 直接上定位咒
when in doubt, do a locator spell.
显现
Sequitur.
你怎么知道
How do you know
那个妖精会带我们回传送门
the leprechaun will lead us back to the portal?
因为一向如此
Because that's the way it's always been.
在他达到目的之后
After he gets what he wants.
等等 你说他想要什么东西
Wait. He wants something?
马里之洼的怪物都有想要的东西
Malivore monsters always want something.
如果他能以怪物形态来我们世界
If he can reach our world as a monster,
我应该也能通过同样的方式去到他们那边
then I imagine I can reach his the same way.
你为什么要如此大费周章
Why would you want to do something so drastic?
兰登
Landon.
我不想卖♥♥半身像的时候
I knew when I couldn't sell his bust
就已经知道自己还没准备好放手了
that I'm not ready to let him go.
在没去马里之洼之前 无法排除
I can't rule out that he's not in Malivore,
他不在那里的可能
not without going there first.
我只能通过监狱世界做到
And I can only do that through the prison world,
在星位的帮助下 但是星位
with this thing called an ascendant, which
已经被毁
got destroyed.
但如果我能找到传送门
But if I can just find the portal...
霍普 我知道你很伤心
Hope, I understand you are grieving,
但兰登为什么会在马里之洼 他又不是怪物
but why would Landon be in Malivore? He's not a monster.
他是凤♥凰♥
Well, he's a Phoenix.
曾经是凤♥凰♥
Was a Phoenix.
我大概忘了说 马里之洼是他父亲
And I might have neglected to mention that Malivore's his dad.
我知道这件事很难接受
I know that this is all really overwhelming.
如果你不想帮忙 不必勉强
You don't have to help if you don't want to.
朋友干什么用的
What are friends for?
丽兹和凯勒布说
Lizzie and Kaleb said
妖精会被财富吸引 对吧
leprechauns are attracted to wealth, right?
这可以一大笔钱
This is a lot of money.
可没有多少人为了挽救失败的生意
Not many people would be willing to assume
愿意承担这么多的个人债务
so much personal debt in order to save a failing business.
不止是生意那么简单 这是我们的学校
It's more than a business--it's our school.
我们的家 所以我愿意承担风险
Our home. So I'm willing to take the risk.
但我不想 所以我拒绝您的申请
I'm not. Your application is denied.
为什么
Why?
是因为我们双方女儿之间往日的恩怨吗
Because of some old grudge between our daughters?
很简单 你不够格
The simple fact is, you don't qualify.
另外老实讲 你的绝望和真诚
And to be perfectly honest, your desperation
大大降低了
and sincerity have significantly dampened
我本想得到的乐趣
any joy I expected to feel.
莉莲女士
Ms. Lilien,
肯定有什么我能做的吧
there has to be something I can do.
我想
I suppose
我可以接受
I could accept a...
一种独特的担♥保♥
unique form of collateral.
只要量足
So long as it's substantial.
你想跟我搞是吗
: Are you propositioning me?
不 我这只是各取所需
No. I'm just giving us both what we need.
自打我的婚姻走到尽头 属实有些孤独
It's been a little lonely since my marriage ended.
想想孩子们吧 萨尔茨曼博士
Just think of the children, Dr. Saltzman.
我们应该走了
We should, um... we should get going.
咱俩应该都有地方要去呢
I thought we both had places to be.
没意义
There's no point.
我已经迟到了
I'm already late,
而且哪怕是在脑子里想一下
and even entertaining the thought
跟芬奇约会的事... 都是下策
of dating Finch is just... it's a bad idea.
何出此言
Why would you say that?
我是说 抛开你嗑嗨了这个因素
I mean, besides being hopped up off truth weed.
因为我爱的人终会离去
Because the people I love always leave.
或者伤害我
Or hurt me.
也可能是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Or both.
好吧
All right.
也许这建议不算明智
Maybe this is bad advice,
毕竟是出自一个刚被甩
coming from someone who's just been
还被绿了的人
dumped and cheated on,
但你不能因此止步不前
but you can't let that stop you.
相信我 我也不想
Believe me, I don't want to.
因为抑制情感会让我整个人变阴暗
'Cause repressing things has taken me to a super dark place.
实话说了吧
And here's the truth:
是我怕了
I'm scared.
我完全能理解
And I totally understand that.
但你不能让恐惧
But you can't let fear
阻止你跟真心在乎的人坦诚相待
stop you from being honest with the people you care about.
靠
Damn.
我得走了
I gotta go.
为什么 去哪
Why? Where?
采纳自己的建议啊
To take my own advice.
可能是因为你嗨所以我也嗨了吧
Maybe because of a contact high.
谢了 乔
Thanks, Jo.
快去赴你说的那个学习之约吧
Now get to that study date or whatever.
我不明白
I don't understand
迈出这一步就这么难吗
why getting to this point has been so hard.
我来帮你解领带
Here, let me help you with that tie.
不 你的申请也被拒了 莉莲女士
NO. Your application has also been denied, Ms. Lilien.
叫我维拉
Call me Vera.
维拉
Vera.
是我让学生惹上麻烦的
I got my students into this mess,
我想让大家看到 我可以用正当手段
and I wanted to show them that I could fix things
解决问题 但这不是正当手段
the right way, and this is not the right way.
莉莲女士
Ms. Lilien.
一辆武装卡车被偷了
An armored truck's been stolen.
我不知道自己看见的是不是真的
And I don't know if I'm seeing things,
但看起来像是
but it looked like...
一个妖精
a leprechaun.
他在这里 但是 为什么选停车♥库♥呢
He's in here, but... Why a parking garage?
妖精会被财富吸引
The leprechaun's attracted to wealth, so...
可能这里有兰博基尼吧
there may be a Lamborghini in here.
要分头行动吗
Should we split up?
还是说这违反了猎魔守则
Or is that against monster-hunting rules?
没 其实这样很好
No, it's actually a great idea.
你现在变成怪物猎人了
You're a monster hunter now?
你在今天早上之前是雕刻家吗
Were you a sculptor before this morning?
说得也是
Point taken.
好 我们分头行动 但是
Okay. We'll split up, but
需要他活着 好带我们去传送门
we need him alive to bring us to the portal.
如果你遇到麻烦 就吼一嗓子
So if you run into any trouble, just... scream.
你要是想翘课
You know, if you're gonna cut class,
就没什么上学的必要了
coming to school kind of defeats the whole point.
- 你看见芬奇了吗 - 大家都看见了
Have you seen Finch? Everybody did.
早些时候 她从食堂冲了出去
She stormed out of the cafeteria earlier.
好像心情很不好
She seemed really upset.
都怪我
That's my fault.
我得见她一面
I need to see her.
我想见她
I want to see her.
有些话我必须对她说
There's something I really need to talk to her about.
多数时间她都在露天池畔餐厅上班
She works at The Grill most nights.
我之前送玛雅去过几次
I used to drop Maya off there sometimes.
可以送你过去
I'll give you a ride.
不过 要小心芬奇
But, like I used to tell my sister--
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表