剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
那就
Then, please.
请上来证明一下吧
Come up and prove it.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
带你来真是失策了
Bringing you here was a bad idea
你要真上去就更失策了
and so is you going up there. Okay.
石头我可以摸
I'll touch your rock.
不过我此刻的心情不摸石头也显而易见了
But I think it's crystal clear what kind of mood I'm in.
你的能力惊人
You have extraordinary power.
我不确定是否帮得了你 但我试试吧
I'm not sure I'm capable, but let me try to help.
我没让你碰我
I didn't say you could touch me.
不过 谢谢你碰了我
But I'm so glad you did.
突然之间
Suddenly,
我感觉更好了
I feel better.
这是我们女巫团代代相传的能力
This is a power my coven has spent generations mastering.
移情
Empathic transference.
所以我必须一直戴着手套
It's why I must always wear gloves.
因为对缺乏经验的移情者来说
Skin-to-skin contact with an empath
直接的肌肤接触会让他们难以承受
can feel overwhelming for the uninitiated.
我之前很生我前男友的气 但是
I was so angry at my ex-boyfriend, but...
现在 我就觉得自己
I don't know, I-I just feel like I'm, um...
开悟了
Enlightened.
你自♥由♥了
You're free now.
当每个人都能看到你的内心情感时
There's no point in hiding your emotional truth
再隐藏它们没有任何意义
when everyone can see it for themselves.
我一直在等你这样的人出现 霍普
I've been waiting for someone like you, Hope.
我们会完成伟大的事业
You and I are gonna do great things together.
嗨 安迪
Hi, Andi.
很抱歉你冥想的时候打扰你
Sorry to bother you during personal meditation time.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我正想
Oh, I could use the, uh,
出来透透气呢
the fresh air.
你的水晶呢
Where's your crystal?
这就是我来找你的原因
Actually, that's why I'm here.
我遇到了点小问题
I had a bit of a setback.
问题有多大
Oh. How-how big is a bit?
还挺大的
Oh. Huge, then.
看到你对霍普的帮助 我嫉妒了
I got a little jealous when I saw you working with Hope.
你对她赞不绝口
Uh, saying all those things about how great she is...
有点刺♥激♥到我了
i-it's triggering for me,
因为这些话你也对我说过 得有无数遍了吧
because I've heard those things, like, a million times before.
我知道这挺傻的
But I know that that is silly
因为你选择了我来帮你
because you chose me to help you
主持下周的净化仪式
lead the purification ritual next week.
所以
So, uh,
你能不能让我恢复活力呢
if you could just juice me back up.
这样啊 我恐怕需要要保存体力
Oh. I'm afraid I need to conserve my energy.
考虑到最近的情况 我把仪式提前了
Given recent events, I've moved the ceremony up.
你说的 最近的情况是指
And by, uh, recent events, you mean...
正如你所言 霍普实在太特别了
Hope is very, very special, like you said.
她是如此强大 我们不需要再招募
She's so powerful, we don't need to recruit
其他女巫了 所以
any more witches, so...
仪式会提前到
the ritual will happen
今晚举♥行♥
later this evening.
呃 那我怎么办
Oh, wh-what am I supposed to do?
你知道那些红色水晶的人要去做什么
You know the path that those in the red must take.
祝你一切都好咯
I wish you well on it.
贱♥货♥
Son of a bitch.
那个徒步者就是在这片树林里被发现的
That hiker was found in these woods,
被袭击致死 还被吸干了血
mauled to death and drained of blood.
而现在一位搜寻他的
And now a member of the search party
搜救队员也失踪了
who was out looking for him is missing, too.
一定是马里之洼类的怪物 多利安
This is a Malivore monster, Dorian.
自从他们出现后
Since they showed up,
神秘瀑布镇几乎所有的命案
nearly all the blood in Mystic Falls
都发生在他们的手上
has been on their hands.
或者爪子上
Claws. Whatever.
棘手的是 这里不是神秘瀑布镇
That's the thing. We're not in Mystic Falls.
这里是格罗夫山 MG也在这里
We're in Grove Hill. And so is MG.
MG是个好孩子 你知道的
Look, MG is a good kid, and you know it.
我确实知道
I do. I do.
但我们要抓的是一个穷凶极恶的开膛手
But good doesn't factor into the equation
- 不能仅因为他是个好孩子就放松怀疑 - 我明白
when we're talking about Rippers.I get it.
你不希望自己家人的遭遇
You don't want what happened to your family
在其他人身上重蹈覆辙
to happen to anyone else.
但我们还什么都不知道
We don't know anything yet.
好吗
Okay?
我们先找到MG吧
So let's just find MG.
萨尔兹曼博士
Dr. Saltzman...
MG
MG.
你得帮我 有具尸体
I need your help. There's a body...
多利安 不要
Dorian, no!
抓到他了
Found him.
不是这么做的
You're doing it wrong.
对不起 我比不上你 你是洗内衣专家
I'm sorry I'm not an expert at scrubbing skivvies like you.
你会的
You will be.
就你这种态度
Cause I'll be back to blue before you,
我肯定会比你先变成蓝色
with that attitude.
面对现实吧
Face facts.
咱俩都跟车厘子那么红 萨曼莎
We're both cherry red, Samantha,
已经够难了
which sucks hard enough,
就别再内讧了
so let's just call a truce.
好吧
Fine.
天啊 安迪的手套
Oh, my God. Andi's glove.
这东西不应该出现在这里
This isn't supposed to be in the wash.
给我给我 我去还给她
Give it to me. I'll go take it back to her.
不行 你想得美
No. I don't think so.
等我把这个还给安迪时 她一定会乐坏的
Andi's gonna be so happy when I return this,
她会帮我变回
she'll help me back to...
这是怎么回事
What the hell?
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
- 给我看看 - 我刚才本来有一腔愤怒
Let me see it.There's so many things
要对你发泄
I wanted to say to you,
就在一分钟前 可是
just a minute ago, but...
现在那些感觉都烟消云散了
now I feel above them all.
慢慢找寻自己吧
Good luck on your journey.
去你♥妈♥的♥蓝色
Go blue yourself.
帮我一把
I could use some help in here.
不不 不是这种帮忙
No, no. Not that kind.
我不会把他绑起来的 我要带他回家
I'm not tying him up. I'm taking him home.
好 那我们可以把他关进狼人监狱
Good. We can put him in the werewolf bunker, then.
我们根本不知道发生了什么
We don't even know what happened yet,
- 因为你在我们问之前就给他打了镇静剂 - 其实 我们已经知道
because you tranqued him before we could ask.Actually, we do.
我刚找到那具失踪的
I just found the body of that missing
搜寻队员的尸体了
search party member in the woods.
跟MG说的一模一样
Just like MG said.
你应该感谢我没有
You still think I should've waited
等他把你的喉咙扯出来再行动
for him to rip your throat out, too?
你以前也猎过吸血鬼的 里克
You used to hunt vampires, Ric.
我以为你知道开膛手有多危险
I thought you knew how dangerous Rippers can be.
看来你变了
I guess you've changed.
那是我在努力改变
I'm trying to.
因为把人往坏处想
Assuming the worst of people
只会激发出我最坏的一面
has only ever brought out the worst in me.
在听到MG的说法之前 我不会推定他有罪的
And I am not gonna condemn MG until I hear his side of it.
行吧 我还有一具尸体要埋
In the meantime, I got a body to bury.
希望我回来时不会再看到一具
Hopefully there won't be another when I get back.
这会是一场血战
Oh, this is gonna be a bloodbath.
如果她出现了
Like, bloodier than an actual fight to the death.
会比真正的生死决斗还要血腥
If she even shows.
我无法自已
* I can't help it
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表