剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
No way, Jo-say, because
不行 乔茜 因为
as stirring and intentionally terrifying as my speech was,
尽管我的演讲让人激动又害怕
do you know what speaks louder than words?
但你知道什么比言语更有说服力吗
Actions? Winning.
行动 赢
Alyssa wormed her way on to a team
阿莉莎好不容易
full of vampires and werewolves and chose tug-of-war.
让一个满是吸血鬼和狼人的队伍选择拔河
I mean, this rope
重心放低 这根绳子
weighs more than me. I shouldn't be the anchor.
都比我重 不该由我在最后一个
Not if you has immobilus.
只要你有魔法就不会
No, I can't do that. Don't think of it as cheating.
不行 我做不到 别把这想成作弊
Okay? Think of it as, uh... taking action.
就当是采取行动
The perfect hero move.
完美的英雄之举
No, no, no. Lizzie, Lizzie, no, no, no...
不 丽兹 不行
All right, Salvatore Stallions!
塞尔瓦托的种子选手们
Is everybody ready
大家准备好了吗
for some friendly inter-faction competition?
一场友好的帮派内竞争即将开始
Lizzie! Thank you for your words
丽兹 非常感谢
of encouragement, Jo.
你的鼓励 乔
I think I speak for us all when I say
以下的话仅代表大家
it lifts our spirits
这振奋了士气
to victory.
引领我们胜利
We're ready. Blow the damn whistle.
我们准备好了 赶紧吹哨
Jo, what are you waiting for?
乔 你还在等什么
I told you, I can't!
我说过了 我做不到
Come on!
加把劲
Abort! Abort!
弃赛 认输
So...
那么
Josie's a mud monster like Malivore.
乔茜这一身泥的扮相就像马里之洼的怪物
It all makes sense now.
现在一切都明朗了
I'm not following any of this.
我没听懂
Look, if I stay dead,
如果我死了
The Necromancer doesn't get the dark magic that he wants,
亡灵法师就得不到黑魔法
Malivore can't use the phoenix as a vessel,
马里之洼就不能利用凤♥凰♥做容器
and everyone that I love will stay safe and alive.
这样所有我爱的人都能安然无恙的活着
Hope is literally in a hero coma. Hero moves
霍普现在就是个昏迷的英雄 英雄之举
always lead to...
向来都会导致
...tragedy.
悲剧
Okay. So what do you want me to do?
好吧 那你要我怎么做
Let the bad guy win?
让坏人得逞吗
Lan, out there the bad guy wins every day.
兰 坏人本来每天都得逞
You know that as well as I do.
你我心知肚明
Bad guy has been
坏人从一开始
beating our asses since day one.
就一直击败我们
So why does this gotta be the time
为什么一定要在这次
that you stop fighting back?
选择停止反击
Don't look at me like that.
别这样看我
This never would've happened if you had just
你要是早点念咒
cast the spell sooner. Or if you'd just listened to me.
这些都不会发生 你要是能听进去我说的话 也不会这样
I can't do magic, Lizzie! I put it away.
我施不了魔法 丽兹 我把魔法收起来了
What?
什么
Why the hell
你为什么
would you do that without telling me?
把魔法收起来了却不告诉我
I tried.
我已经说了啊
It's okay, Jo.
没关系 乔
We're listening now.
我们现在听你说
You trying to help is the problem.
问题就在于你要帮忙
Everybody should be mad at me for what I did.
大家都该为我所做的事而生气
And you trying, it doesn't change anything.
不管你怎么努力也改变不了事实
You're making everything worse, like you used to.
你在让事情变得更糟 就像你一直做的那样
So please,
所以拜托
please just let me deal with this on my own.
就让我自己处理吧
Jo... Stop.
乔 别说了
I'm sorry.
对不起
That wasn't me.
这不是我♥干♥的
No magic, remember?
记得我说过我没魔法吗
I can explain.
我能解释
Kind of.
算是吧
Or, well, she can.
其实是她能解释
I am Nimue, the Lady of the Lake.
我是怡妙 湖之仙女
Protector of Excalibur,
是亚瑟王神剑的守护者
the enchanted blade of kings...
国王的魔法之剑
Game of Thrones.
权力的游戏
We get it.
我们懂了
Translation:
她的意思是
she wants the sword that I
她想要
borrowed from Dr. Saltzman,
我从萨尔兹曼博士那借的剑
which, as it turns out,
结果发现
is the actual Excalibur.
这是真的亚瑟王神剑
But anyways, I figured
总而言之
I'd run it by you all first, seeing as
我想先跟你们说一声
odds are fairly high that she's, uh, one of the bad guys.
毕竟她很有可能是坏人那边的
Good job, Wade.
干得好 韦德
As for you, sister,
至于你
we do not negotiate
我们不跟
with Malivore monsters.
马里之洼的怪物谈判
If it is monsters you fear,
如果你们怕的是怪兽
you must give me this blade.
更该把剑给我
For a true monster is magically bound to me by its power
真正的怪兽被它的力量神奇地跟我绑在一起
and pursues Excalibur as surely as I do.
并会像我一样追寻亚瑟王神剑
Entrust the sword to me,
把剑交给我
and I shall take it to the protected isle of Avalon.
我会带神剑去往受保护的阿瓦隆岛
If you hesitate, this world
你若犹豫 这个世界
will surely be plunged into darkness.
必将陷入一片黑暗
Sorry. We've been through this sort of thing
抱歉 这样的事
way too many times.
我们见得太多了
On second thought, maybe you should give her the sword.
转念一想 也许你该把剑给她
I'm afraid it is too late.
恐怕已经太晚了
MG, are you okay?
MG 你没事吧
I-I can't control it.
我没法控制它
The challenge has begun.
挑战已经开始了
And only the worthy shall win.
只有配位的人才会赢
What the hell is that thing?
那是什么玩意
The Green Knight.
绿骑士
Once noble and now a monster,
曾经高贵 却成为怪兽
his body and soul corrupted and decayed as a result of the power
他的身体和灵魂被这种力量腐蚀
he became unworthy to wield,
他已不配挥动这把剑
his thirst for more making him a scourge upon mankind.
因为饥渴于他 致使其变成了人类的灾祸
Huh. Well, too bad for him.
算他不走运
We already have one of those.
这样的我们已经有一个了
Why is he moving so slow?
他为什么走得这么慢
I placed a curse upon him eons ago.
我早就在他身上下了诅咒
As the Green Knight
每当绿衣骑士
approaches Excalibur,
靠近神剑时
he will move
他的脚步
more slowly with each step
便会越来越沉重
he takes.
越来越慢
But he will reach it.
但他终究会抵达
And when last
而上一次
the Green Knight wielded Excalibur,
绿色骑士挥起神剑的时候
Camelot fell
击败了卡梅洛特
and the Dark Ages began.
那个黑暗时代也就此拉开序幕
So how do we stop him?
那我们该怎么阻止他呢
As the Green Knight last held Excalibur,
因为上一次支配神剑的人正是绿衣骑士
he is its rightful owner.
所以神剑和他十分契合
Only a worthy challenger--
除非是实力非凡的战士
a champion may defeat him.
最强王者 才有机会打败他
Now, I am bound by duty
现在 我被赋予责任
to find one, but if you
去找到这位战士 但如果你们
do not believe yourself capable of it,
对自己的能力没有信心
and you value your lives...
又无比珍惜自己的生命
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表