剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
霍普 动动脑子
Hope, think.
我几乎是永生的
I'm practically immortal.
我不会像人类一样生病
I don't get sick, I don't break down
崩溃 更别提死亡了
and die like humans do,
也没人想拿我当皮囊
and no one's trying to use me as a vessel.
而激活了你吸血鬼那一面
You can be actually immortal
你就真的永生了
if we activate your vampire side.
- 你是说死掉嘛 - 差不多吧
By which you mean die.Oh, potato, po-tah-to.
面对现实吧 霍普 兰登是人
Face facts, Hope. Landon was human.
早晚有一天你会失去他
You were always gonna lose him
就跟失去其他很多人一样
one day like you have lost so many people.
但不用这样的
But it doesn't have to be that way.
我们可以永远在一起的
We can be together forever.
好的
Okay.
但是你的永远
But your forever
只能在持续五秒钟了
is only gonna last another five seconds.
搞定一个 还剩一个了
One down, one to go.
我刚刚还在想的
I was just thinking that.
- 我以为你是我朋友的 - 我有尽力去当
I thought you were my friend.And I have tried to be.
我尽力满足咱俩的需求了
I have gone to great lengths to give us each what we want most,
但是现在不适合开玩笑了
but there's no longer time for pleasantries.
只能这样了
This is how it must be. Perhaps if you
如果你除了兰登也在乎一点其他的东西
had cared about anything other than Landon,
你也能发现的
you could have seen it, too.
但我说了
But, as I said,
没时间了
we are out of time.Then I guess
那看来终于要知道到底谁是怪物了
we figured out who the monster is after all.
你根本不知道我是谁
You know nothing of who I am.
我来的地方 我见过的事情
The things I have seen, where I come from.
或许你活过来之后我会告诉你吧
Perhaps I will tell you once you revive.
因为我不想毁掉你 霍普
Because I am not destroying you, Hope.
我只是在强迫你
I am merely forcing you
激发自己的潜能
to live up to your potential.
作为能打开圣器的那个人
To fulfill your destiny
完成自己的使命
as the one who was able to open the artifact.
结束马里之洼
To end Malivore.
放我自♥由♥
To free me.
你在圣器里面吗
You were in the artifact?
是的
Yes.
呆了几百年了
For centuries.
打完之后再解释吧
Save the explanation for after we fight.
既然你这么了解我
Since you know so much about me,
那你就知道
then you know that there's no way in hell
不打一仗我是不会罢休的
I'm going down without one.
真是固执 我已经很仁慈了
Stubborn girl. This was mercy.
但如果你希望被烧死
But if you would prefer to be burned alive...
咒语
Seda...
你还真的是固执
You really are a stubborn one.
别弄了
Knock that off.
干扰到我了
You're distracting me,
所以我把达芬奇送走了
which is why I sent Da Vinci away.
你都不会读
You can't even read that thing.
以前不行 现在可以了
Couldn't.But I can now.
甭问 我也不知道咋地了
And before you ask, I don't know how.
可能是跟我施的
Perhaps with each dark art
黑魔法有关系吧
I perform,
我比以前更加怪兽了
I become more the monster I used to be.
看来不是用意大利语写的 还是我们走运了哈
I guess we're lucky it's not written in Italian, huh?
里面有没有能让我们出去的咒语
Is there a spell in there to get us out or not?
有的
Yes.
根据实施条件 是很强大的一个
A powerful one, given the requirements.
可以驱散其他咒语的
A spell to dispel other spells.
一把魔力骨头钥匙
A magical skeleton key, if you will.
- 完美 都需要啥 - 两个东西
Perfect. What do we need?Only two things.
这是第一个
This is the first.
咒语
Daemonium.
咒语
Accipe
咒语
sacrificium tenebris!
然后就可以了
Hey, we're in business.
好了 第二个是什么
All right, what's the second thing?
一个人类牺牲
A human sacrifice.
看来你是说我咯
I'm guessing you mean me, then.
比我想的
Took longer
要久了一点 不过
than I expected, but...
我就知道会到这一步的
I always knew it'd come to this.
泰德
Ted!
泰德
Ted. Ted.
泰德 坚持住 我会带你离开的
Ted. Hang on, I'm gonna get you out of here.No.
你叫我泰德了
But you called me Ted.
我死的时候知道在你眼里我不再是怪物了
I die knowing I'm no longer a monster in your eyes.
我完成了这一世的使命
I've accomplished my mission in this life.
希望你也可以
May you do the same.
你用你的魔法
You use your magical powers
把车弄发动了吗
to set this thing off?
没 我就晃了几下
No, I just shook it a bunch.
好重啊 但我需要聊聊
It's surprisingly heavy. But I needed to talk,
但我不觉得应该在化学实验室聊
and I didn't think that chem lab was the place.
聊吧
So talk.
我姐姐的事情我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about what happened with my sister.Well,
至少她有勇气告诉我她是女巫
at least she had the guts to tell me she was a witch.
但我说一句 你也不是一开头就说你是狼人啊
In my defense, it's not like you led with werewolf.
再帮丽兹说一句
And in Lizzie's defense,
她这么护着我是因为她知道
she was only looking after me because she knew
我很喜欢你的
how much I liked you.
现在也喜欢
Likeyou, I mean.
现在时
Present tense.
我会真的很后悔说了这句话
And I'd really regret not saying that, so...
所以 你随意吧
do whatever you want with that.
我真的不知道该怎么办 乔
I don't know what to do with any of this, Jo.
我明白 所以我爸
I get it. That's why my dad
才为我们这种人建了一所学校
built a school for people like us.
如果你愿意试试
If you're willing to give it a shot,
我觉得能帮到你的
I think that it could
你是说你离开的那所学校吗
really help you.You mean the school you left?
不太能支撑你的论点啊
Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
这也是我另一个后悔的点
Another one of my regrets.
但如果你愿意一起
But I think that I can find the courage to come back
我会有勇气回去的
if you come with me.
说完了吗
Are we done talking?
嗯
Yeah.
永别了吧
Forever, I'm guessing.
好
Good.
你亲女孩的时候都这样吗
Is that normal when you kiss a girl?
这是第一次
That's never happened before.
真直女啊
Damn straight.
如果不是因为你我就死了
I would have died if it weren't for you.
我是说
I mean,
我会回来的
I would have come back.
但还是
But still.
我真的搞砸了
I really screwed this up.
彼此彼此
Join the club.
我一开始就应该
I should have listened
听萨尔茨曼博士的话的
to Dr. Saltzman in the first place.
但我太需要一个朋友了
But I just needed a friend so bad,
我见不得他是对的
I couldn't see that he was right.
也不至于吧
I wouldn't go that far.
我想成为吸血鬼也不是因为我想要超能力
Not because I want superpowers
什么的
or whatever, but...
但你是我朋友 MG
You're my friend, MG.
我跟你一样
And I needed one
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表