剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
本来都挺好的 然后大吵一架
It was going great until we got in this big fight.
以后估计要在你房♥间多待了
I'll probably be spending more time in your room from now on.
嗯 只要不太限制级就好
Mm, as long as we keep it PG-13.
你们吵什么了
What was your fight about?
你不在的时候 我很痛苦
When I was struggling, while you were gone,
她一直逼我放手 向前看
she kept pushing me to find a way to move on.
然后她杀死了唯一一个
And then she killed the one thing
我觉得能帮我找到你的东西
that I thought might help me find you.
一个小精灵
A leprechaun.
说来话长了
Oh, okay. Long story.
反正都不重要了
Anyway, doesn't matter.
我真的需要这个
'Cause I needed this.
在你怀里
Just being in your arms.
但是呢
But?
过程中我可能惹恼了很多人
I may have pissed off a lot of people in the process.
可能是我家遗传吧
I guess it runs in the family.
我小时候 我妈
When I was little, my mom
被一帮吸血鬼弄走了
was taken by a group of vampires,
然后我爸无所不用其极的把她找回来
and my dad had to go to... extreme lengths to get her back.
他做了那些之后 事情就再也回不到以前了
Things were never the same after what he did.
看来为了所爱之人牺牲一切
Sounds like risking everything for the people you love
是典型的迈克尔森家人的做法啊
is a classic Mikaelson move.
一直如此
Always has been.
永不改变
Forever will be.
你不用再经历这些了
You'll never have to go through that again.
我保证
I promise.
我会监督你哦
Gonna hold you to that.
亲一个吧
Now kiss me.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表