剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
而是恰恰相反
It was the other way around.
我也不想求你这么做 乔
I really hate to ask you this, Jo,
但我需要帮他
but I need to help him.
像他一直帮我那样
The way that he is always helping me.
最近发生的事情让我意识到
So, if recent events have taught me anything,
我们俩
it's that you and I
在一起会比分开更强大
are more powerful together than we are apart.
我知道 泰德开始释放怪物
I know you're in a weakened condition
让你变弱了
now that Ted started raising monsters,
但你该走了
but it's your move.
抱歉 我没心情
Sorry, but I'm not in the mood.
我不觉得是个游戏
This isn't a game to me.
好的 那你就丧失了一次机会 称我为王吧
Okay, then you forfeit your turn. King me.
你就是这么看这件事的吗
Is that what this is about to you?
权利 控制
Power? Control?
总比其他的要更好
Well, it sure beats the alternative.
恕我直言 我只是一个有欲望的普通女巫
And no offense, but a bloodthirsty vampire like you
而且在控制之中
isn't exactly qualified to lecture
而你这个吸血的魔鬼没有资格教训我
this plain old thirsty witch on control.
也许这就是为什么你应该听我一言
Maybe that's exactly why you should listen to me.
我知道 觉得自己是怪物
Because I know what it's like
是什么样的感受
to think of yourself as a monster.
被父母称作怪物
To be called one by your parents.
我知道你现在很绝望 但这手段太低级了
I know you're desperate and all, but that's low.
你知道提起父母是我的弱点
You know the mom-and-dad card is triggering for me
毕竟我把他们烧死了
since I incinerated mine.
- 游戏结束 - 其实我
- Game over! - I actually
并不是很了解
don't know much about it.
我知道这件事 但不了解原因
I mean, I-I know what happened but not why.
- 我可以猜一猜 - 那好啊
- Though I'm sure I could guess. - Okay, then.
那就如你所愿
Have it your way.
你来猜一猜
Let's play that game.
你父母知道你有超能力后
Your parents saw the worst in you
只看到了你的缺点
when they found out you were supernatural.
他们排斥你 让你难过
They rejected you, and that hurt.
你想让所有人跟你一样痛苦
So you wanted to share that pain with everyone else,
希望这样能让痛苦消失
hoping that would make it go away.
答错了 别担心 我给你准备了可爱的临别礼物
Wrong answer, but don't worry, we've got lovely parting gifts.
那你说我错哪了
Then prove me wrong.
告诉我到底发生了什么 阿莉莎
Tell me what really happened to you, Alyssa.
我父母爱我
My parents loved me.
他们不在乎
Okay? Me being a witch
我是女巫
didn't matter to them.
他们只想给我最好的
All they ever wanted was the best for me.
可我还是失控了
But I still lost control.
他们换来了什么呢
And how did that work out for them?
死亡
They're dead.
而你的讨厌父母却还活着
But your crappy parents are still alive.
你有我难过吗 MG
So cry me a freaking river, MG.
MG
MG!
泰德释放了大家伙
Ted raised something big.
我把这个入口连接到他的位置
I linked this portal to his location.
怪物肯定是从他那出去的
It must have just come out on his side.
对不起 即使我想改变主意 也太迟了
I'm sorry. Even if I wanted to change my mind, it's too late.
现在控制权在他那里
He's in control now.
我也不会改变主意
Not changing mine, either.
因为你说的对 我错了
Because you were right, and I was wrong.
我们的故事并不相同
Our stories aren't the same.
我需要向父母证明他们错了
I had to prove my parents wrong.
而你只需要证明你对了
All you have to do is prove yours right.
想办法阻止这一切
Find a way to stop this
不要让亡灵巫师得逞
before The Necromancer gets what he wants.
乔 你看 就像是骑自行车一样
See, Jo? Just like riding a bike.
MG 天啊
MG. Oh, God.
最好不要碰拿东西
I wouldn't touch that.
我不会听你的
Okay, I don't have to listen to you.
我没死 你阻止不了我
I'm not dead, so you can't stop me.
亲爱的小傻瓜
My dear, dull boy,
我也没打算阻止你
I don't plan to.
那你有什么打算
Okay, then what is your plan, exactly?
复仇
To have my revenge.
酝酿一个强大的咒语
To fuel a spell so powerful
让马里之洼的每一个怪物失控
it will set every monster within Malivore loose
为世界带来毁灭
to rain destructionupon this world.
就像马里之洼耗尽我们一样
Consuming humans the way
吞噬人类
Malivore once consumed us...
并且让这些怪物效忠于我
and to have them all serve me.
比我想的还要狭隘
That's way more petty than I thought.
大家都这么说 是啊
Everyone keeps saying. Yeah, yeah.
失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去参加血祭
I have a blood sacrifice to attend.
如果霍普到了这里
Well, the only thing you'll be attending
你唯一能参加的就是你的葬礼
is the afterlife once Hope gets here.
那也比你们家人团聚强
Well, beats your family reunion.
爸
Hey, Dad.
听好了 新助手
Listen well, my new acolyte.
兰登·卡比交给你处置
End Landon Kirby as you see fit.
好好享受
Savor it,
这是我赋予你最后的自♥由♥
as it will be you last act of free will.
之后来找我 开启你永恒的痛苦
Then come to me so your eternity of misery can begin,
我忠诚的仆人
my faithful servant.
鞠躬还得再练练
We'll have to work on that bow.
头抬起一点 膝盖弯一点
Less head, more knees.
天啊 好吧
Aw, man. Okay.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你想对亡灵巫师复仇 对吧 我可以帮你
You want to get back at The Necro, right? I can help.
听我说 不要吃掉我
Just-just-just hear me out instead of consuming me!
看来你同意了
I'll take that as a yes.
很糟糕吗
How bad is it?
以可怕到灾难为标准
On a scale from horrific to apocalyptic,
我觉得有12分
a 12?
你能想象这里孕育了
Can you even imagine how much black magic is
多少黑魔法
brewing in that thing?
我当然能 它们曾经在我身体里
Trust me, I can. It's been inside me.
我知道如何阻止它
I know how we can stop it.
你们不会喜欢的
But you're gonna hate it.
还能比死亡更讨厌吗
More than dying?
标准有点低
That's a pretty low bar.
唤醒阿莉莎
Wake Alyssa up.
这是绝对不可能的
There's no way in hell that we're doing that.
丽兹 她了解这个咒语
Lizzie, she knows the spell.
是她把咒语和亡灵巫师连接在一起
She linked it to The Necromancer.
所以她可以阻止并改写这一切
So she can stop it or help rewrite it...
或者在你的帮助下 找到其他漏洞
or find some other loophole with-with your help.
前提是她值得相信
If we could trust her.
你只需要相信我就好
All you gotta do is trust me.
她会做正确的事
She'll do the right thing.
我用自己的生命打包票
I'm literally betting my life on it.
亡灵巫师用来召唤你的咒语
LANDON: The spell The Necromancer did to raise you
同时约束你为他所差使
must have also made you his servant.
而且我敢说你脸上的那个新标识
And I'm willing to bet that new symbol on your face
就是咒语中约束你的那一部分
is the binding part of that spell.
我是说 虽然我没上过几堂巫术课
I mean, I don't take many witchcraft classes,
但我正和有史以来最厉害的女巫约会
but I am dating the most badass witch ever.
你们真该见个面 虽然你们好像已经见过了
I'd say you two should meet, but you kind of already have,
而她的血液是唯一能伤到你的东西 所以
and her blood is the only thing that's toxic to you, so...
就尴尬了
Awkward.
她对我充满了保护欲
And she's also super protective of me, so I'm
因此你该和我合作
definitely somebody you want to collaborate with
而不是吃了我
instead of eat.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表