剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I mean, that's once in a lifetime.
这可是一生一次的体验
A lifetime.
一生一次啊
Hey, um, there's something that I need you to do.
对了 我要请你帮我做件事
It's, uh, one last favor, it's, uh, for Landon. Sorry.
可能是你帮我的最后一个忙了 为了兰登 抱歉
I can't right now.
现在不行
Yo!
嘿
What's with the long faces?
大家都苦丧着脸做什么呢
Come on, I wanted this to be a-a party,
我原本期望着一场派对呢
like the one the first night when I came here.
就跟我到这儿时的第一场派对一样
Not a funeral.
而不是一场葬礼
We're trying our best,
我们已经尽力了
Raf, but it's...
拉夫 可是这
it's a lot.
太沉重了
RAFAEL: Look, just-just think
想一些
of something, uh, funny.
想一些搞笑的事
Or something stupid or embarrassing that I did
或者是我做过的一些
that you'll always remember.
让你们永远难忘的蠢事
Like the, um... Wh-- Uh, what was it?
比如说 那次
"Expectation was a cancer."
期望是一种癌症
"Oh, you can't, sir?
你不行吗 先生
Then who will?" Come on.
那谁行 来吧
That awful beat poetry thing I did?
还有我写的那首烂诗
Then there was that one time you turned with your uniform on.
还有那次你穿着校服就变身了
It was pretty wild,
笑死个人
seeing a full-blown werewolf with a tie around its neck.
一头凶悍的狼人脖子上还打着领带
That's the spirit. Keep it going.
对 就是这样
KALEB: Okay, well, I don't know if this is too funny,
好吧 我不知道这个料会不会有点过分
but there was that time...
但是有一段时间
RAFAEL: Lan.
兰
Man, come on. Bring your ass outside.
老兄 来吧 加入大家嘛
What? I know you got dirt on me for days.
我知道你有一堆我的糗事
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just can't pretend.
我装不出来
Okay, all r-- all right. Uh...
好吧 没事
Then let's bounce.
那我们就单独待一会儿
Just me and you.
就你跟我
Look, I got what I needed from here.
我已经得到了想要的一切
I want to spend the rest of whatever time I have left
我只想跟我的兄弟一起过完
with my brother.
自己所剩不多的余生
All right.
好吧
LIZZIE: I'm scared, Dad.
我好害怕 爸爸
Raf's not gonna make it and there's nothing we can do.
拉夫撑不过去的 可我们束手无策
So we need you back here ASAP.
我们需要你马上回来
I need you back.
我需要你回来
ALARIC : I'm on my way.
我这就回来
We have to go. MAC: Ric.
我得走了 里克
Don't give up on her yet.
先别放弃她
Werewolves are instinctual.
狼人依据直觉行事
You didn't even know about them before today
你昨天还不知道他们的事
and you won't tomorrow, so what makes you think
明天你也会不记得了 所以你为什么会觉得
she's any different?
她是个例外呢
She's a mother, like me.
她跟我一样是个母亲
So I am counting on her instincts,
所以我相信她的本能反应
because we all make mistakes with our kids.
因为我们都会在孩子身上犯错
* You were waiting outside *
你在外面
* For me... *
等着我
LANDON: Bro, you were right.
老兄 你是对的
This is so much better.
这样好多了
And we didn't even have to scam strangers
这次我们都不用为了这些坏小子
for these bad boys this time.
去欺骗陌生人了
* Before we had to run... *
在转身之前
I'm sorry, Rafael.
对不起 拉斐尔
I really thought Hope would find a way.
我真的以为霍普会找到办法
You know, that's just what she does.
这是她的拿手好戏
Finds ways. Yeah, uh...
找到办法 对
we were talking earlier.
我们之前还谈过
I think I scared her off.
我想我吓跑她了
Hope doesn't scare easily.
霍普不会轻易被吓到
What'd you say to her?
你对她说了什么
I, um...
我
* Light-years away... *
光年之遥
I was gonna ask her to look out for you
我本来想让她在我离开之后
after I was gone.
照顾你
* Light-years, light-years away *
离你 离你
* From you... *
光年之遥
you won't have to worry about that anymore, will you?
你这下不用担心这个问题了
Now that she knows I'm not a phoenix,
现在她知道我不是凤♥凰♥
she won't let me step foot outside.
她一步都不让我出门
Right?
对吧
She definitely won't.
她绝对不会让你出门
* Was lost on me... *
让我不能理解
For two foster kids,
对于两个寄养的孩子来说
our lives got pretty weird, huh?
我们的生活经历了不少奇怪的事
So weird.
太奇怪了
* And I would always be light-years *
我会一直在光年之遥
* Light-years away... *
光年之遥
Weird life...
奇怪的人生
* From you... *
距你
...weird death.
诡异的死亡
* Light-years away... *
光年之遥
* Light-years, light-years away... *
光年 光年只要
You didn't ask the pack for this.
你没有向狼群提出这个要求
But we thought just in case.
但是我们觉得有备无患
* Light-years away *
光年之遥
* From you... *
距你
Dad?
爸爸
W-We came looking for you.
我们来找你了
I heard.
我听说了
But I'm here now.
但是我现在来了
And I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不会去了
What can I do, son?
我能做些什么 儿子
Exactly what you're doing now.
就像现在这样就好
Lizzie.
丽兹
Did you see the supernova?
你看到超新星了吗
Kind of hard to miss it.
想不看到都难
Is that what I think it is?
这是我想的那个东西吗
I had an idea.
我有个主意
Please tell me you know where your dad
拜托告诉我你知道你♥爸♥
keeps his stash of Bennett blood.
把本尼特的血存放在哪了
Off the record, I can think of at least three
私下跟你说 我能想到三个
super-secret hiding spots.
超级隐秘的藏匿地点
Let's go. We're running out of time.
走吧 我们时间不多了
He's gone.
他走了
I mean, Rafael's literally gone.
我是说 拉斐尔确确实实走了
I didn't know werewolves disappear when they die.
我不知道狼人去世的时候会消失不见
They don't.
他们不会
Come with me.
跟我来
I have some explaining to do.
我有事要跟你解释
Come on.
来
Last night Rafael told me
昨晚拉斐尔告诉我
what his version of heaven looked like.
他的天堂是什么样子
And it gave me an idea.
这给了我一个主意
How you feeling, son?
你感觉怎么样 儿子
Um, better than I ever have.
前所未有地好
Is, um, is this heaven?
这是 这是天堂吗
Depends on your definition.
那要看你怎么定义了
Your friends found another way.
你的朋友们找到了另一个办法
And your headmaster found someone else.
你的校长找到了另一个人
You're so tall.
你真高啊
Just like your grandfather.
就像你的祖父一样
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表