剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Um, I'm about to grab a bite.
原来你不是哑巴
Oh. So you cantalk.
刚刚回来的路上那么安静
From how quiet the car ride was,
我还以为你不会说话了呢
I thought you were incapable of speech.
你说的对
You're-you're right.
让我坦露脆弱
Okay? It's not easy for me
是不容易
to be vulnerable.
比如承认
Like admitting
我参加这次任务的真实原因
the real reason I went on the mission.
我想保护你
I wanted... I wanted to have your back,
万一马里之洼派怪物来追杀你
in case Malivore sent another monster after you.
你担心我吗
You are worried about me?
你这样很暖啊 凯勒布
That is actually very sweet of you, Kaleb.
谢谢你跟我坦诚
Thank you for being honest with me.
不客气
You're welcome.
抱歉这么久才说出来
I'm sorry it took so long.
只是上一次
Just, the last time
我跟人袒露心扉
I was vulnerable with someone...
我就死了
I ended up dead.
然后变得嗜血
Craving blood.
开始寻找新的猎物
Sporting a new grill.Mm-hmm.
你成了吸血鬼
You became a vampire.
说来话长了
Yeah, it's... it's a long story.
有机会肯定跟你说
I'm sure I'll tell you about it sometime.
我晚上
I do have
就没事啊
a free evening coming up.
你玩我
You playing?
没有啊
: Not at all.
就是
It is...
约会嘛
a date.
我
I, uh...
卡痰了
Something.Phlegm.
你今天好厉害
You were great today.
厉害到一有危险
So great that you kicked me out of the prison world
你就把我从监狱世界踢走了啊
the moment things got dangerous?
我想让你觉得你可以依靠我
I want you to feel like you can count on me--
- 不仅是安全的时候 危险的时候也可以 - 我是觉得的啊
not just when it's safe, but when there's trouble.I do.
兰登 我让你出去是因为我自己可以
Landon, I sent you away so that I could handle the mission,
但我知道你可以搞清楚咬我的是什么怪物
but I knew that you were able to figure out what the monster was.
分而治之
Divide and conquer.
一般厉害的情侣档都这样啊
It's standard power-couple stuff.
下次提醒我一下先
You could warn a guy next time.
这个应该可以弥补你啦
This should make it up to you.
准备开始吧
Ready to roll?
今晚我们要探索
Tonight we're going to be exploring
暗矛的秘密
the Mines of Shadowspire.
不错啊 约翰·斯♥诺♥
Looking good, Jon Snow.
给你们角色卡
Let me get your character sheets.
我忘了问了
Actually, I forgot to ask.
- 亡灵法师复活了吗 - 没有
Did The Necromancer ever revive?No.
我不懂这是什么意思
I'm not sure what it means.
得让克里奥激发一个新计划了
We're gonna have to have Cleo inspire a new plan.
但无论是什么 我都希望你在我身边
But whatever it is, I want you by my side.
谢谢
Thanks.
我马上回来
Um, I'll be right back.
不许先抽牌哦
Don't pull any cards without me.
不是这样的 但是
: That's not how it works, but...
你不待一会吗
Sure you don't want to hang around for a while?
我们可以一起吃冰淇淋 然后聊聊我怎么毁了芬奇的生活
We could eat rocky road and talk about how I ruined Finch's life,
以及乔西和她在一起的机会
and ruined any shot that Josie had with her.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready for that yet.
但是伊森的事情
But about Ethan...
我不会告密的
I won't rat you out.
你可以继续呆子和极客的
You can continue the amazing adventures
冒险之旅啦
of Nerd Man and Geek Boy.
我该怎么办呢
What should I do?
我不想让他失去记忆
I don't want to compel his memories away, but...
但我也不想骗你♥爸♥
I don't like lying to your dad.
别误会啊
Don't get me wrong,
跟麻瓜一起扮演英雄估计不是好主意
playing superhero with a human is probably a terrible idea,
但是
but...
我有什么资格评判呢
who am I to judge?
我也看错了芬奇
I was wrong about Finch.
并且 我也不该
And I was wrong
虹吸你 然后拿走支配器
to siphon you and take the ascendant.
所以
So...
估计问我不对路子啊
I'm probably not the right person to ask.
但我应该
And... I should also
不要继续假装我知道所有的答案了
stop pretending like I know the answer all the time.
你会做出正确决定的
You'll make the right call.
你一直如此
You always do.
然后呢
And in that spirit--
如果你是我 乔西的事情你会怎么办
what would you do about Josie if you were me?
我会告诉她真♥相♥
I'd try telling her the truth.
她可以承受的
She can handle it.
她可以自己决定要跟谁约会
She can make her own decisions about who she's dating.
芬奇有件事说错了
Finch was wrong about one thing.
你并不是怪物
You are not a monster.
你今天所做的一切 只是为了保护你爱的人
Everything you did today was to protect someone you love.
可以成为这种人
People should feel lucky
应该是很幸运的一件事
if they get to be one of those people.
我手里有了
I had the answers
古董的答案了 多利安
to the artifact in my hands, Dorian.
但是灭火系统把它们变成了灰烬
The fire suppression system literally turned them to dust.
对的 是因为电路起火
Yeah, the electrical fire triggered it.
那可能得在场吧
Yeah, well, I guess you had to be there,
但我们却是有个线索可以跟进
but we do have one clue to go on.
有达·芬奇蓝图的三合会文件里有个名字
The Triad file with Da Vinci's blueprints in it had a name:
潘多拉计划
Project Pandora.
对 就是那个包含了世界一切恶的魔盒
Yes, as in the mythical box that contains all the world's ills.
我和霍普打开的那个
Remember? the one that Hope and I opened.
伊森
Yo, E.
我们得谈谈
We got to talk.
我在想啊
I was thinking about it,
我们应该告诉萨尔茨曼博士
and we should tell Dr. Saltzman.
我保证不会让他夺走你的记忆的
: I promise I will not let him take your memories away.
但是总归是要说真话的
But it's always better to tell the truth
省的到时候真的
before something goes really...
出事了
...wrong.
我靠
Oh, crap. Hey.
你真欣慰你今天在场
I'm really glad that you were here today.
不仅是因为你阻止我
Not just because you prevented me
变成了分身魔什么的
from turning into a Babadook or whatever,
而是我想道歉
but because I wanted to apologize.
今天是第二次
Today was the second time
我让你很有压力
that I've put you in a position
不得不拿回魔法了
to where you felt pressured to take your magic back.
不该用让你变成怪物的代价
It shouldn't have taken you turning into a monster
来让我意识到也该是时候了
for me to realize that it was time.
我打败我黑暗面的时候你也陪着我
You were with me when I defeated my dark side.
结束之后 我很为自己的行为后怕
And when it was over, I was so horrified by what I had done
我只是想确保
that I just really wanted to make sure
不会再出事
that it never happened again.
但是某种程度上
But in a way, that was kind of like
也是让黑暗的那部分自己赢了
letting the dark part of me win.
我永远要面对这一仗
It's a battle that's always going to be with me,
但我不想再逃避了
and I don't want to run from that anymore.
这就是我
This is who I am.
所以你要搬回来了吗
Does that mean you're gonna move back?
这个还不确定
I'm not sure about that one yet.
霍普 能聊一下吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表