剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
那个高中所有学生的躯体是他的底牌
and the entire student body is in that high school with him.
所以我要问一问大家
So the question my daughter asked me earlier
刚才我女儿问我的那个问题
is one I put to you now:
我们打算怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我已有对策
I have a plan.
放在之前 我可能会对你们隐瞒
In the past, I would have kept it from you.
我建立这所学校是为了保护你们
You know, I built this school to protect you
而你们的天赋来自一个无人所知的世界
and your gifts from a world that understands neither,
但在我眼里
but the way I see it...
你们是这个世界唯一的希望了
...you're the world's only shot now.
好了 演讲结束
HOPE: All right, enough with the speech.
- 我加入 - 你还没听计划是什么呢
I'm in. Well, you haven't even heard the plan.
反正我们最终会胜利的 对吗
It ends with us winning, right?
对了 MG去哪儿了
Yeah. Where the hell is MG?
我发现一张他今早留下的纸条
KALEB: Found a note from him this morning.
他去帮助阿利沙·常了
He went to go help Alyssa Chang.
那我也加入
Then I'm in, too.
我们有三个人了
LANDON: Yeah. Make that the three of us.
兰登 这会很危险
Landon, this is gonna be very dangerous.
鉴于最近发生的事情
And given recent events...
那是我的母校
I went to that school.
我是说 我不会加入战斗
I mean, I'll stay out of the fight,
但我可以帮忙
but I can help.
就像他说的 我们都加入
Like he said, we're in.
好的
All right.
还有谁想加入我们
Who else is with us?
别这么做 我求你了
MG: Don't do it. I'm begging you.
拉夫的血已经混入其中了
Raf's blood is already in this mud stew.
我的也是 我们先跳过细节部分
So is mine. Ignore the fine print for a second.
一旦加入你的血
But once I add yours,
我的咒语会比第一个威力大得多
my spell's way more powerful than the first one.
必须如此 因为马里之洼需要听命于泰德
It has to be, because Malivore needs to serve Ted.
- 阿利沙 - 现在我来解释细节
Alyssa... Now the fine print.
这意味着会有牺牲
That's gonna require a bit of sacrifice.
在你开口之前 对 没错
So before you ask, yes,
这个咒语会将你置于死地
this spell will kill you.
随着每个怪兽的成长 你会变得越来越弱
You'll grow weaker with every monster that gets raised
直到 你被消耗殆尽
until, well, you die.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
泰德会让你复活的
Ted's gonna bring you back.
不过他会对你做一些调整
And he's gonna tweak some things, too.
什么调整
Tweak me how?
这次他会让你爱上我的 米尔顿
He'll make you love me this time around, Milton.
就像你本该在第一次时爱上我一样
Like you should have the first time.
阿利沙 求你了
Alyssa, please.
不要这么做
Don't do this.
木已成舟
Just did.
因为我计划了这一切
Because this is my plan.
欢迎加入怪物派
Welcome to Team Monster.
不
No.
虽然我很感激昨晚的事 不过你不能待在这里
MAC: As much as I appreciated last night, you can't be here.
一个身穿万圣节服装的疯子占领了学校
Some maniac in a Halloween costume has taken over
我的孩子们被困在里面了
the school, and my kids are trapped inside.
所以我的话在此时才至关重要
Which is why you have to do exactly as I say.
很抱歉需要这样对你
I'm sorry it has to be this way, but it is
但这是生死攸关的时刻
a matter of life and death.
你怎么知道我们带枪来了
You are aware we have guns?
我的人都不知道如何使用它们
My team won't even know how to use these.
没关系 我的人会
That's okay. Mine will.
你疯了吗 这不就是一群孩子
Are you crazy? They're kids.
不只是孩子 很特别的孩子
Oh, they're more than that. They're special.
如果你相信我 事情会顺利得多
And this will go a lot easier if you just trusted me.
我们需要做什么
What do you need from us?
我需要你疏散整个城镇 然后你的团队
I need you to evacuate the town and then have your team
帮助我的学生们坚守阵线
help my students hold the line.
对抗谁呢
Against what?
你自己看
See for yourself.
他们来了
Here they come!
里克 这到底怎么回事
Ric, what the hell is happening?
完全不出所料
Exactly what we wanted.
这是给我的信♥号♥♥ 我要走了
That's my cue. I got to get out of here
省得他看到不该看的东西
before he sees anything we don't want him to.
你确定是这条路吗
Are you sure that this is the right way?
确定
Positive.
以前 已故的康纳欺负我的时候
I used to hide out down here all the time
我总来这里躲着
when Connor-- R.I. pieces-- was bullying me.
这扇门通往锅炉房♥
That door's gonna lead us into the boiler room,
我们走进去就能进入学校
which should lead us up to the school.
看来不是我们俩一起对吧
Uh... shouldn't have said "us," huh?
怪不得没给我武器
It's no wonder I don't have a weapon.
我也希望你一起来 兰登
I want you to be with me, Landon.
真的 只是我更希望
I do. I just... I want everything
能像我们今早讨论的那样
we talked about this morning even more.
我不是说你虚弱 只是你是个普通人
I mean, I'm not saying that you're weak; you're just human,
从我们相爱到现在你都是你
like you were when I first fell in love with you.
但我不想再次冒险失去你
I just can't risk losing you again.
我在这里等着
I'll stay here.
你去做你该做的
You go be what you've always been:
一名机智 美丽 混血英雄
a brilliant, gorgeous, tribrid hero.
不过今晚的约会别迟到了
Just be back in time for that date tonight.
屏障咒 我过不去
Barrier spell. It's probably spelled
可能是黑暗生物下的咒语
by a dark object I can't get through.
我们得找丽兹过来 吸走咒语
We're gonna need Lizzie to come and siphon it.
肯定是为了阻止你这样的人进去
It must be to keep people like you out.
而像我一样的人类
People like me... humans...
- 你说过 任何人都可能打败黑暗生物 对吧 - 理论上讲
- You said if it's a dark object, anyone can take it down, right? - Theoretically.
如果你是想自己一个人进去 想都别想
If you were to go inside without me, which you are so not doing.
霍普 我们别无选择 你知道我说的对
Hope, we don't have a choice. Deep down, you know I'm right.
你进去之后 需要找到一个
Once you get inside, you're looking for a totem
发出黑魔法的图腾 比如 钟或是
that emanates black magic, like a, uh... a bell or...
- 蜡烛 明白了 - 你打破咒语后
- A candle. I got it. - Once you break the spell,
- 请一定要藏起来等我过去 - 别担心
- please hide until I get there. - Hey, don't worry.
我是你的助攻欧比旺 引走敌人的攻击
I'm just Obi-Wan. I'm going to take down the tractor beam
让你英雄拯救世界
so the heroes can save the world.
可他不是死了吗
He died, didn't he?
首先 你知道这件事
Okay, first of all, you only know that
是因为我让你陪我看星战电影
because I forced you to watch star wars movies.
其次 还有两部曲更好看
And second, there are two more good sequels,
我怎么也要等你看完再死 我保证
and I'm not gonna die before you see them. I promise.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
爸爸想让我们打败阿莉莎
Dad wants us to take down Alyssa,
所以需要你使出全力
so I need you at full strength.
你知道我不相信自己的魔法
You know I don't trust myself with magic.
今天看到伊森更是让我想起来为什么
And seeing Ethan today reminded me why.
- 他的手就是我♥干♥的好事 - 可是他被困在学校里
- What I did to his arm. - Yeah, and now he is trapped in that school
那里马上就出大事了
where something awful is bound to happen.
不如你救他一命 就互不相欠了
So maybe save his ass and call it even?
丽兹 我没准备好
Lizzie, I'm not ready.
就当是为了我
Do it for me.
阿莉莎是怪物一伙的 忘了吗
Alyssa's on Team Monster, remember?
而且MG还没回来
And MG still hasn't come back.
你挂念他
You're pining.
才没有 只是有点担心
I'm not. I'm just worried about him.
看起来很痛苦
In a super piney way.
承认吧 毕竟这么久了
Admit it, after all this time,
他终于赢得了你的芳心
he's finally won you over.
我觉得 可能
I suppose... it's possible
我逐渐变成一个好人
that the better a person I become,
让我更加觉得
the more I feel like not giving MG a shot
不给MG机会 不是因为他达不到我的标准
wasn't about him failing to live up to my standards.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表