剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Legacies...My daughter Josie's under the influence
吸血鬼后裔前情提要 我女儿乔茜
of black magic.
受到了黑魔法的控制
Hope thinks we can get Josie back.
霍普认为我们可以救回乔茜
Hope's in Josie's mind?
霍普已经进入乔茜的大脑了吗
I have plans for Mr. Kirby.
对于卡比先生 我自有打算
You killing Landon is not your fault.
兰登的死不是你的错
I'm gonna find a way to save you both.
我会想办法救回你们两个的
I want that black magic
我想让黑魔法
for myself.
为我所用
You set them free, too.
你把他们也放了
No strings attached.
没有附加条件
Icaeus.
咒语
Josie, you can fight her.
乔茜 你可以打败她的
I'm not afraid of you anymore.
我已经不再怕你了
Alyssa.
阿莉莎
Are you...Back?
你这是 回来了
Not a zombie? Don't make it a big thing.
不是僵尸 别这么大惊小怪的
I just put my siphon power into this coin
我只是把我的虹吸能量封锁进这个硬币里了
till I'm ready to use it.
等我准备好用它了再说
The Necromancer freed me and Alyssa, but Landon,
亡灵巫师放了我和阿莉莎 但是兰登他
he-he should be back by now.
按理来说他该回来了
That's not our only problem.
我们的问题可不止这一个
I don't understand. What's wrong with her?
我不明白 她是怎么了
I'm not sure.
不好说
But she won't wake up.
但是她醒不过来
I'm sorry it came to this.
抱歉 还是迎来了这样的结局
* Turning off lights as promised... *
如约定的一样 关上了灯
I wish I could be by your side as I say my final goodbye.
最终告别的时刻 我多希望能在你身边
* Picture of us *
你我在一起的画面
* All that I used... *
那些过去
I'm sad my life has been cut short,
我痛惜自己不能活得长久
but you taught me to live it to the fullest.
但你却教会了我如何充实我的生命
* Secretly falling apart... *
悄无声息地分崩离析
And if I can go out doing
如果我能有机会去做成一件好事
this one good thing that will help you live a better life,
能够帮助你过上更好的人生
it was worth it.
那也值了
I love you, Hope.
我爱你 霍普
Always and forev...
永永远远
Where the hell do you think you're going,
你还以为自己能去哪呢
you pernicious little twit?
你个卑鄙的小兔崽子
I know we've been through a lot in the last few days.
我知道咱们过去几天一起经历了很多
Well, months, really.
应该说几个月
Okay, uh, it's been a rough couple years, to be honest.
好吧 讲实话 这几年都过得不太顺
And I wish I could say the worst was over.
我真希望能告诉各位 最难的一关已经过去了
But no matter what comes next, I firmly believe
但是不论我们要面对什么 我深信
that we will be able to get through it if we stand
只要我们全校上下齐心 作为一个集体
united as a school,
团结一致
a community...
就没有过不去的坎
Sorry, just for clarification,
抱歉 我只是想搞清楚
does "our community"
咱们的集体
include your daughter, who murdered me
包括您女儿吗 就是那位杀了我
and held the entire school hostage
让全校师生命悬一线
to stage a grotesque display of black magic power?
还整了一出黑魔法年度大戏的同学吗
Josie is back to normal
乔茜已经回归正常了
and safe. Thanks to Hope,
也安全了 这还得多亏了霍普
who I'm noticing
说起来 我没看到她来啊
isn't here at the ass crack of dawn like the rest of us.
她不应该跟我们一样凌晨一大早坐在这吗
So much for unity, I guess.
所谓团结集体也不过如此嘛
Hope, I'm sure you all can understand, was hit hard
我相信各位都能理解 霍普因为兰登的事情
by what happened to Landon,
深受打击
and she's just taking some time for herself.
她需要一些独处的时间消化情绪
Speaking of, how is my boy Landon? Getting Landon
说起来 我的好哥们兰登呢 救回兰登
back is my top priority, and I won't stop
是我的首要任务 不救回他我绝不罢休
until I do. And that would go
而且这件事也需要在座各位
for any one of you.
一起努力
Okay, so, what are we supposed to do now?
行吧 那我们现在该干什么
And why are we all wearing gym clothes?
而且我们为什么都穿着运动服
Something you haven't had a chance to do
这件事 是你们很久以来
in far too long:
都没机会做的事
be kids.
做个孩子
I want you to remember what it's like
我希望你们无忧无虑
to not have to worry about something you shouldn't have to
不要为那些你们本就不该担心的事情而担心
and grow closer together in the process.
彼此和睦相处 增进情谊
Now, before you ask me how...
接下来的事情就交给
As president of the Student Activities Committee,
作为学生活动委员会主席
I'd like to welcome you all to the first ever
我热烈欢迎各位参加第一届
Salvatore School Field Day.
塞尔瓦托学校户外运动会
The buses are waiting for you outside.
大巴已经在外面候着各位了
Don't forget to bring
不要忘记
your smiles.
面带微笑哦
A freaking field day?
户外运动会是搞的哪一出
As in an entire day spent in an actual field.
是真的要我们一整天都待在户外吗
That's your plan to get everyone to stop looking at Jo
你就打算靠这一招让大家都忽略乔茜之前像个
like she's an ax murderer?
斧头杀人狂的事儿吗
Have you got a better one?
你有更好的主意吗
I'm so glad that you asked.
很高兴你这么问了
Based on my own personal growth,
根据我的个人经历
I have created a 17-step approach.
我已经创造出了一个17步法
Elizabeth, I have got time for exactly one step,
伊丽莎白 我只有时间做到一步就位法
and that involves you looking out for your sister
就是你照顾好你姐姐
while I deal with Landon, among many other things.
而我来解决兰登以及其他乱七八糟的事
Dad, that's impossible.
老爸 不可能的
I'll have to deploy the nuclear option,
这样一来 我就得用杀手锏了
which is me backsliding to using my mean girl bully pulpit
我得重新回归恶毒女孩人设 然后费尽口舌
to persuade everyone to forgive and forget
劝服所有人忘记并原谅
all the awful things that Jo did.
乔茜之前做的那些事
And I'm just not that person anymore.
但我已经不是那样的人了
Lizzie?
丽兹
Oh, careful, witches. Don't let her
小心点 女巫们 可别让她发现
catch you laughing, or she might snap.
你们笑了 否则她就会啪嗒一下
Your necks, that is.
扭断各位的脖子
On second thought...
我又考虑了下
let the games begin.
开战吧
Ted?
泰德
S-Sorry to bug you, I-I think I just forgot my headphones.
不好意思打扰你了 我忘记拿耳机了
It is I, the all-powerful Necromancer!
是我 万能的亡灵巫师
Ha ha!
哈哈
All alone.
孑然一身
Oh, if only I hadn't treated you so badly.
我真后悔对你这么坏
To make it up to you,
为了补偿你
I will raise any monster of your choosing.
我可以培育出任何怪兽 只要愿意
A Pegasus, you say?
你想要一匹飞马是吗
Whatever your heart desires, my dear friend.
不论你想要什么 我亲爱的朋友
Rise.
出来吧
that wasn't me.
这不是我♥干♥的
Whoa, you're no horsey.
你长得可不像马
I am Nimue. The Lady of the Lake.
我是怡妙 湖之仙女
I'm-I'm Chad.
我是查德
Just Chad.
就查德
I do require your help,
我需要你的帮助
if you are a worthy man.
如果你就是我的勇士的话
We must go. Now.
我们得走了 马上
We have to keep this between us.
这事你知我知
The rest of the school can't handle knowing
学校其他人要是知道霍普也倒下的话
Hope is down, too.
肯定会乱套的
What do you think's wrong with her?
你觉得她到底是怎么了
The Necromancer must have used black magic
那个亡灵巫师肯定是用了黑魔法
to take her out.
把她困住了
Wait. I-I thought that the spell that you did
等等 你为了救我们回来施的咒语
to bring all of us back was unbreakable.
不是无法打破的吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表