剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
管他的呢
Screw fate.
萨尔茨曼博士告诉我发生了什么
Dr. Saltzman told me what happened.
你的计划成功了
Your plan worked.
真的吗
Seriously?
你低估自己了
You underestimate yourself.
多亏你 报丧女妖才找到了平静
Because of you, the banshee found peace.
你也重新找到了
And you have reclaimed
你在超级小队的位置
your rightful place in the Squad.
多谢你相信我
Thanks for believing in me.
你在她脑海里
When you were inside her mind,
你发现为什么马里之洼想要我了吗
did you discover why Malivore wants me?
不是立刻就知道的
Not right away.
一切都很模糊
It was kind of hazy.
我不懂是什么意思
I didn't understand what it meant,
但现在我好想懂了
but now I think I get it.
因为我真的
Because I have literally
直到站在你旁边
never had a genius monster-hunting idea
才有了天才的打击怪兽的好主意
until I was standing next to you.
我可不怀念挖坑的工作
This part of the job I did not miss.
敬克兰
To Kaelan.
现在呢
And now...
该你了
it's your turn with this thing.
你还是不知道这是哪来的吗
Oh, you still don't know where it came from, huh?
不 但是今天仍旧赢了
No, but today's still a win.
我们知道为什么马里之洼想要克里奥了
We know why Malivore's after Cleo.
她是女神
She's a Muse.
女神
A Muse?
灵感女神吗
Like inspiration muse?
一个女巫第七个女儿的
A witch who's the seventh daughter
第七个女儿
of a seventh daughter
有神奇的能力
has a special magical power, the power...
灵感之力
of inspiration.
马里之洼需要灵感干什么
Why does Malivore need inspiration?
有个问题需要他解决呢
He has a problem he needs to solve.
如果我没猜错
If I had to guess,
他要想办法逃离监狱世界
he's looking for a way out of the prison world.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表