剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
需要朋友
just as much as you.
所以我们就扯平了
So, uh, why don't we just...
忘记今天的一切吧
call it even and forget today ever happened.
现在开始 我就只是你的小跟班
From now on, I will just be your sidekick.
不再想逞英雄了
No more hero envy.
发誓
I swear.
还有
There's, um...
一个问题啊
There's just one problem with that.
我们不是朋友
We aren't friends.
从来不是 你也不了解
We never have been, and you don't know anything
吸血鬼和其他的超能力世界
about vampires or the supernatural world.
你只是一个人
You are just a human being
现阶段很难过
having a hard time.
你会睡过去
You're going to fall asleep,
等你醒来
and when you wake up,
你只会记得自己开来这里
all you'll remember is that you drove out here
思考人生
to think about life.
到了早上 你会感觉很好
And in the morning, you'll feel good about it
然后继续生活
and you'll move on.
永远也不会再伤害自己了
And you will never try harming yourself again.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
伊直重要
E-ssential.
这就是你的英雄名字了
That was gonna be your superhero name.
别动
Don't move.
因为有一天 我真的会用这玩意杀人的
'Cause one day, I'm actually gonna kill something
没关系
with this damn thing.It's okay.
有我呢
I got this.
无论你是什么
Look, whatever you are,
我都警告你 我今天很累了
I'm warning you, I've had kind of a day.
你哪里搞来的
Where did you get that?
把面具摘掉
Take off your mask.
兰登
Landon?
如假包换
In the flesh.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表