剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
这就是整个狼群吗
Is this the whole pack?
对 是的
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
这是有意为之 在萨尔瓦托
That's intentional. At Salvatore,
我们培养了很多头狼 为此相当自豪
we pride ourselves on having a high wolf-to-alpha ratio.
霍普也是狼人
Um, Hope is also a wolf.
我相信她会很乐意告诉你们
I'm sure she'd love to tell you more
更多在萨尔瓦托的生活 霍普
about life here at Salvatore. Hope?
对
Yeah.
这里非常好
It's great, um...
你们知道 我们
You know, we...
- 会开很多派对 - 没错
throw a lot of cool parties. Yeah.
我们还经常玩躲避球
We play a lot of dodgeball.
这
It's, um...
谢谢你 霍普
Uh, thanks, Hope.
杰徳 我们继续吧
How about we, uh, keep it moving, Jed?
对 请走这边
Yeah, uh, right this way.
我觉得那两个人肯定没戏了
I think those two are a no.
你觉得吗
You think?
你刚才是怎么回事
Okay, what the hell was that?
你看起来都要爆♥炸♥了
You looked like you were about to explode.
没事 我没事
It's nothing. I'm fine.
霍普 如果你像个定时炸♥弹♥不分场合发作
Look, Hope, if you go off like a magic time bomb,
那大家肯定会怀疑这里的安全性
it cannot exactly make this place seem safe.
我能控制住 我能控制好我自己 我发誓
I can control it. I can control it, I swear.
这里是我家
This is my home.
我不会袖手旁观 看着它关门
I can't stand by and lose that, too.
你参加过战争吗
Have you ever fought in a war?
参加过
Done it.
- 背叛过朋友吗 - 拜托
Betrayed a friend? Please.
坠入过爱河吗
Have you fallen in love?
爱过
Done it.
然后杀了她们
And then murdered them?
这还用说
Of course.
现在你看到我的困境了
Now you see my dilemma.
我什么事都干得出来
There's nothing I wouldn't do.
你不得不佩服马里之洼
You've got to hand it to Malivore.
他知道如何切中我的要害
He knows where to stick the knife.
这是他惩罚我的另一种方式
Another way he punishes me.
制♥造♥时间流逝的假象
The illusion of time passing.
严格说来 我们只在八点到五点营业
We're only open from 8:00 to 5:00 technically.
这不是更好吗
Isn't that better?
你还不明白吗
No, don't you see?
我整个晚上都在害怕第二天的到来
I spend all night dreading the next day.
因为早已知道
Knowing that this
这个苦难的循环
wretched cycle is doomed
注定会周而复始
to begin all over again.
马里之洼最懂了 他知道期待
Malivore knows it's the anticipation
能摧毁一个人
that gets you.
这里的一切
Everything in here...
都是心理的折磨
is psychological torture.
冰箱永远都是锁着的
The freezer's always locked!
他想把我逼疯
He's trying to drive me insane!
也许并不是
Or not.
你还记得他上次把你
You remember what he said
变成人类的时候说了什么吗
about when he made you human last time?
他只是想给你上一课
He was trying to teach you a lesson.
这算是什么课 餐饮业服务培训课吗
And what lesson would this be? Never work in food service?
顾客是上帝
The customer's always right.
他想让你
He wants you to humiliate yourself
在渺小的人类面前出丑
in front of the human debris.
他做梦吧
Well, he can forget it.
因为那首傻不拉几的歌♥
Because singing that asinine song
我是
is something I'll...
我是绝对不会唱的
...oh, never do.
把答案藏在你的眼皮底下
What's worse
还有什么比这更折磨人呢
torture than hiding something in plain sight?
拜托 你还想不想自♥由♥了
Come on, you want to be free or not?
如果感到快乐你就拍拍手
* If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.
我觉得声音得再大点
Oh, I think it has to be louder.
如果你感到快乐
* If you're happy and you know it
你的脸上一定会显露出来
* Then your face will surely show it
如果你感到快乐
* If you're happy and you know it
就拍拍手
* Clap your hands.
你小子可真不错
You wonderful boy.
醒一醒
Wakey, wakey.
顺便说一下
By the way,
关于我们的小交易 我撒谎了
I lied about our little deal.
马里之洼的神秘之门
The mythical door out of Malivore
只允许一个人通过
only lets one person through.
我们两个人不可能同时逃出去
We couldn't have both used it to get out.
那你为什么把我们锁在一起
Then why are you chaining us together?
因为我不是在找那扇门
Because I'm not looking for the door.
马里之洼
Malivore wants
想折磨我
to torture me by giving me
他给我一把钥匙 让我在黑暗中
a key and having me search endlessly
不停地寻找
in the dark for some
那个可能根本不存在的逃生出口
escape hatch that's probably not even there?
不可能
Pass.
这最终也许只会通向囚禁马里之洼尸体的
It probably only leads to the prison world where
监狱世界
Malivore's body's trapped anyway.
再说了
Besides...
我有个更好的逃跑计划
I have a better escape plan.
就是你
You.
我
Me?
我没法逃离这个地方
I-I can't escape this place.
我的傻孩子
dear boy.
没人会认为你能凭一己之力
No one would ever think you could escape
逃出这里的
by yourself.
但关于霍普你算是说对了
But you were right about Hope.
我见识过她的作风
And I've seen her mind.
有其父必有其女
She is her father's daughter.
为救心爱之人 她会不择手段的
She'll cross every line to save what she loves.
她会不惜一切代价 不像
She'll do whatever it takes, unlike...
你 只知道
you, who just...
等着被人救
waits to be saved.
来吧
Come on!
我好像摆脱不掉你了
I can't seem to get away from you.
不好意思 这个座位有人吗
Sorry, is this seat taken?
是我实验搭档的
It belongs to my lab partner.
但现在这个位置
But the position
暂时空缺 并接受申请
is currently open and accepting applications
如果你觉得自己很有竞争力的话
if you think you'd be a strong candidate.
这就要看
Mm, that would depend
你能提供什么待遇了
on what benefits you offer.
看来某人第一天过得很愉快嘛
Someone's having a good first day.
每个人都很友好
Everyone's been really nice.
老师们也帮了我不少忙
And the teachers have been really helpful.
说实话 我没想到会感觉这么
I honestly didn't expect to feel so...
那是什么
What's that?
不好意思 我多管闲事了
Sorry, I'm nosey, but...
不过那是什么
what's that?
就是一封我姐姐的来信
Just a letter from my sister telling me
让我不要担心她
not to worry about her.
你很担心她吗
You worry about her a lot?
很明显并不担心
Apparently I don't.
因为我今天还没想起过她呢
Because I haven't thought about her once today.
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
Um, I'm sorry.
伙计
Hey, man.
有个新活动
Got a sweet new campaign.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表