剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
但不知道是否因为
but I don't know if that's because
整个镇的人被疏散了
the town's been evacuated
还是我们到了其它地方
or we're somewhere else.
那我们该回去弄清楚
Okay, we should probably head back and find out.
好 等下
Okay, just-- wait, wait.
先跳个舞
One dance first.
好吧
Okay.
这些让我想起了曾经
This brings back memories.
说到这 虽然不太可能
Speaking of, it's highly unlikely
每个人都记得我们
that anyone remembers us.
但我想就保持这样
I was thinking we could keep it that way.
不行
I can't.
我知道
I know.
但是偶尔沉溺于这种幻想中
It's nice to indulge in the fantasy
也不错 不是吗
for a second, right?
我们的现实世界比任何幻想都美好
Our reality is better than any fantasy.
事先说明
Uh, fair warning.
对于我们即将要做的事
I only have a conceptual understanding
我从没做过
of what we're about to do,
所以我可能很不擅长
so I'm probably going to be terrible at it.
我也一样
Same.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
我早就想到了
I am way ahead of you.
但没想到你会这样喝
Or maybe not.
简直难以置信我在霍格沃兹豪饮
I can't believe I'm boozing at Hogwarts.
神秘瀑布镇到处都是超自然生物
That Mystic Falls is overrun with supernatural creatures.
如果你也把这里想象成他们的家就容易接受了
It gets easier when you think of it as their home, too.
何必烦恼
Why bother?
反正你不会让我记得这一切的
You're not gonna let me remember any of this.
我跟其他吸血鬼已经
So, me and the vamps just finished compelling
抹去疏散中心所有市民的记忆了
all the townspeople down at the evacuation center.
看来她是最后一个了
I'm guessing she's last?
对
Yeah.
但我要你强迫她记住这一切
I want you to compel her to remember everything.
你要我♥干♥啥 那个狮身人面像把你打傻了吧
You want me... That sphinx hit you in the head, didn't it?
我知道这样会改变一切
I know this changes everything.
也许意味着
And it may mean
会失去你
that I lose you...
但一切由你决定
but it's your decision to make.
原来你在这 你错过了
There you are. You're missing one hell
世纪大派对
of a party.
我一直在想
Been doing some thinking.
你确定这个应该给我吗
You sure I should be the one to have this?
那个星位是唯一能锁住亡灵巫师的东西
That ascendant's the only thing keeping The Necromancer
即便我自己都不确定的时候
locked away, so I'm just as sure as you were
你坚信我会做出正确决定
that I'd do the right thing.
所以我只是和你一样
Even when I wasn't.
只是因为相信别人
It's just because it's easier to believe in others
比相信自己更容易
than to believe in yourself.
但我不过是给了你一个
But all I did was give you a chance
做正确决定的机会
to make the right decision.
而且
And...
我有点希望你能回报我
I'm kind of hoping you'll return the favor.
你今天算是拯救了这个世界
You sort of saved the world today
还挽回了我仅剩的名誉
and salvaged what's left of my reputation.
你想要什么
What did you have in mind?
你要知道
Just you seeing that I do understand
我真的明白你经历了什么
what you're going through, romantically speaking.
因为我跟丽兹经历了同样的事
Because I've lived that same story with Lizzie,
事实是
and the truth is,
我对你一直就像她对我那样
I've been treating you the same way that she treats me.
所以我知道那种感觉
So I know what it's like to be on the other end of that.
我一直都知道 米尔顿
I've always seen you, Milton.
所以唯一的问题是
So the only question is...
你要怎么做
...what do you want to do with that?
那件我一直希望发生的事
What I wish would have happened for me.
想给我们两个一次相处机会
I want to give us a shot.
如果你愿意 因为我知道
I-If you're down with that, because I know the time...
跟MG怎么样了
How'd it go with MG?
我错过了机会
I missed my window.
以为他会一直陪着我
I guess I always thought that he would be there,
等我回心转意
waiting for me to be okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我也很高兴他没事
I guess... I'm happy that he's okay, too.
即使阿莉莎的舌头都快伸到他喉咙了
Even if Alyssa is cleaning his tonsils.
谢谢你帮他 乔
Thanks for helping him, Jo.
谢谢你帮我
For helping me.
我们不就是该彼此守护吗
It's what we do for each other, right?
但是
But I am
我还是没有准备好使用魔法
not ready to do magic.
所以我又将其封存了
So I put it away again.
能帮我保管吗
Hold this for me?
只要你觉得好就行
Whatever you think is best.
其实我一直在想这件事
I've been thinking about that a lot, actually.
我上高中的全部理由就是
The whole reason I was at the high school is because
我想转学去神秘瀑布高中
I want to transfer to Mystic Falls.
过一段跟女巫毫无关系的生活
Live a non-witch life for a minute
不管多久都行
or however long it takes.
只要你能支持我
If I have your support.
你还好吗
You okay?
我的意思是 刚才
I mean, was that...
出奇的完美
Weirdly perfect.
飞翔就是这样的感觉吗
Is that what flying feels like?
飞翔比这差劲多了
Flying is way less awesome.
知道吗 我从没想过
You know, I never thought that
我会这么幸福
I could be this... happy.
所以我放弃了
So I gave up on it.
我要做的就只是
All I had to do was
放任我自己
let myself.
尽情享受跟你在一起
Let myself be with you.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
霍普
Hope.
- 兰登 - 我怎么了
- Landon... - What's happening?
兰登
Landon?
兰登
Landon?
兰登
Landon.
兰登
Landon!
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表