剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
不用了 不会来了
Uh, it doesn't matter. It's not coming.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他说的对 它往校园去了
He's right. It's headed off-campus.
- 太好了 咒语搞错了 - 咒语好得很
Oh, great. You screwed up the spell. The spell worked just fine.
那就是你的态度吧
Your attitude, on the other hand?
不敬
Disrespect.
还记得吗 可能它吃太多了
Remember? Well, maybe it ate so much
吃饱了
it's full.
又或者马里之洼要找的不是兰登
Or Malivore's not after Landon.
那他要找的
Then who the hell
是谁呢
does he want?
小妖精把克里奥带走了
- The gremlin-- the gremlin took Cleo.
放下 你不能去
Put that down. You're not coming.
才怪 克里奥是在我眼皮子地下被带走的 我要救她回来
Like hell. Cleo got grabbed on my watch. I'm getting her back.
所以你们在她被绑♥架♥之前
So you guys uncovered how to
搞清楚要怎么
incapacitate/murder a gremlin
断头或者弄死一个小妖精了吗
prior to her being kidnapped?
没 但我会的 我本人
No, but I will. Personally.
那谁要留在这里
Okay, who's gonna stay here
- 看着学校呢 - 你是说兰登吧
and keep an eye on the school? You mean Landon.
你忘记了我很不擅长保护人的吗
You miss the part where I suck at protecting people?
凯勒布说的对
Kaleb's right.
当然不是说你不擅长
Not about the sucking.
先别急着说我错了
And before you tell me why I'm wrong,
首先怪物不是要追我
there are, like, four other students at this school
而且学校里还有四个学生呢吧
and the monster isn't after me for once.
我不需要保护
I don't need protection.
所以我来研究
So let me handle the research
你们三个
while the three of you
一起去找到克里奥
handle finding Cleo together.
因为你们这样做事
Because doing th ings the way you have been doing them
正好合了小妖精的意
is exactly what the gremlin wants.
找到了
ETHAN: Found it.
我妈说
My mom said
有一种中草药可以帮助我的胳膊
it's an herbal supplement to help with my arm.
她一直给我寄这些
She sends me the stuff all the time.
这个
That... Mm.
疼的跟马鞭草一样
That stings like vervain.
我靠 马鞭草相当于你的氪星石吗
Holy crap, is vervain your kryptonite?
你上次吃这些
When was the last time
是什么时候
you took one of those pills?
今天早上
Uh, this morning,
我去锻炼之前 6点左右吧
before I worked out, around 6:00.
这么多的剂量
A dose that size,
几个小时就会排出去了
it should be out of your system
然后你和MG可以
in a couple of hours. Then you and MG can try
再对话一次试试
having that, uh, conversation again.
如果有变化
If something different than that happens,
打给我
give me a call.
你去哪
Where are you going?
咱俩需要单独谈谈
I think you and I need to talk privately.
看来咱俩闲着了
I guess we got time to kill.
不如全都告诉我吧
Might as well tell me your origin story.
我觉得不太好
Uh, I don't think that's a good idea.
为什么
Why not?
反正你也要让我失忆的
You're just gonna wipe my memory anyway, right?
就好像
Kind of like how
萨塔纳抹除了蝙蝠侠的记忆啊
Zatanna mind-wiped Batman.
身份危机第六卷
In Identity Crisis issue number six.
是啊
Yeah.
等下
Hold on.
我靠
Hold on, hold on.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
是这样啊
All right, look,
我没跟任何人承认过
I would never admit this to anyone, but...
我小时候超爱看漫画的
I've loved comic books since I was a kid.
这是咱俩的小秘密好吧
It's our secret, all right?
应该就是这里了
This should be the spot.
真好 真的是牛牧场啊
Great. A literal cow pasture.
还挺双关
But, hey, pun intended.
踩牛屎应该是好运的意思吧
That's supposed to be good luck, right?
小点声 丽兹
Pipe down for a sec, Lizzie.
听到了吗
You hear that?
你们肯定听不到了
Of course you can't.
克里奥
Cleo!
坚持下
Hold on, okay?
你很好了
Nice work. Yeah.
咒语
Dissero.
克里奥 我们可以让你浮起来
Cleo, we can levitate you out of there.
我说的我们
I said "we." Doesn't this all seem
这会不会太容易了
a bit too easy?
如果我是小妖精
If I were a gremlin,
为什么会把克里奥
why would I leave Cleo in a place
扔在一个这么好找的地方吗
that is so quick to find?
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
- 可能小妖精很傻吧 - 或者很聪明
Maybe gremlins are dumb. Or smart.
或者至少跟我们相当
Or at least, as smart as we are.
可能用了克里奥做诱饵
I mean, it used Cleo as bait.
就好像我们用兰登一样
Just like we did with Landon.
你觉得呢
You think?
就当是直觉吧
Call it a gut feeling.
傻屌♥们
Fools!
怎么这么大了
How is it so big?
兰登说完之后咱俩多相敬如宾啊
We've been kumbaya since Landon's speech.
怪我
It is my fault.
我被拖过来的时候
I may have used some colorful language
可能嘴巴不太干净了
as it dragged me here.
不是说了吗 它越大就
Like they say, the bigger they are...
后备计划是什么
So, what's plan B?
不是吧
No way.
现在有哥斯拉那么大了
He's like Gremzilla now!
要不是你之前逼逼赖赖的
And far less frightening than I will be if you have scratched
现在也不会这么吓人了
my paint.
注意啊各位
Focus, guys.
我想到办法打败小妖精了
I figured out how to defeat the gremlin.
不敬会让它们强大
Disrespect makes the gremlin stronger,
而尊敬会削弱啊
and respect weakens it.
这马后炮说的还挺对
In hindsight, actually makes a lot of sense.
估计不用研究那么久的
Probably shouldn't have taken hours of research.
所以我们得互相尊重咯
So we have to respect each other?
那完犊子了
Ha. We're doomed.
你是吸血鬼
You're a vampire?
不过当然不是什么
Now, it's nowhere near as dope as getting bitten
被辐射蝙蝠被咬一口之类的那么牛逼
by some radioactive bat or anything, but, uh,
不过我确实是吸血鬼
yeah, it's the truth.
还是很牛逼啊 体力超大
It's still cool as hell. Super strength?
速度超快 吸血的事情有点扫兴
Super speed? The blood thing is a bit of a bummer,
不过最不好的是
but the only bad part was your mom and dad
你♥爸♥妈不肯接受你本来的样子
not accepting you for what you are.
是啊
Yeah.
是很艰难的
That part was, uh, definitely rough.
我的故事正相反
My story's the opposite.
我妈倾其所有的支持我
My mom's done everything she can to support me,
甚至让我待在神秘瀑布镇
even letting me stay here in Mystic Falls
让我尽情成就
to let me make the most of what I got.
所以跟你比起来不算什么
Which isn't much, compared to you.
但是就因为这样 被开除才特别难受
But that's why getting cut hurts so much,
因为我不知道怎么告诉她
'cause I don't know how to tell her.
也不知道我不打橄榄球了我还算什么
Or who I am without football.
等等 你可以施法让我有这个想法吗
Wait, can you compel that into me?
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表