剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Hold up.
等下
You're out of control, bro. What?
有点过了 老兄 才没有
We know you're descended from King Arthur's bloodline.
我们知道你是亚瑟王的后裔
Everything I'm saying could have happened.
我说的这些都有可能发生
have.
只是有可能
What is Hope doing there, exactly? I... I got carried away.
霍普的出现是怎么回事 是我激动了
Look, I don't understand how you're not into this.
但我不明白你为什么不感兴趣
If I knew I was descended from kings...
如果我是哪个国王的后裔
That's always been the difference
这本来就一直是
between you and me, Lan.
我们的不同之处 兰
You've always wanted to be special.
你总想与众不同
I've just wanted to be normal.
而我只想做个普普通通的人
Have a... a home, friends and a family.
拥有一个家 跟朋友和家人在一起
And look, now that we have that,
你看现在我都有了
I don't need some fantasy role-playing
我不需要什么虚幻的角色扮演
to tell me where I come from.
来告诉我自己来自何方
This is history.
这是历史
And after all we've been through,
经历了这么多
look, I'm done looking back. Okay, fine, can you just give me
我不想总是回顾过去 好吧 那你能把
my book back, please?
我的书还给我吗
This book? Yes, that book.
这本书吗 对 就是这本
Just give me the book.
把书还给我
Wait, wait, no. Stop, stop.
别闹了 快停下
Raf, let go now. I can't hear you.
拉夫 放手 我听不见
II can't hear you. Raf, stop.
我听不见你说话 拉夫 够了
What?
怎么了
Found him by the back gate this morning.
今早在后门发现的他
I just, I don't get it.
我只是不明白
I thought you said Chad was walking and talking yesterday.
你不是说查德昨天还能说能走的吗
Why does he look like he's been dead for three months?
为什么他看起来好像死了三个月了
Because he has been.
因为他本来就死了
The Necromancer was keeping him alive
是亡灵巫师让他活着
until I did the deal with him.
直到我跟他达成协议
Why would Dollar Store Jack Sparrow set him free
为什么巫师给他一天自♥由♥
one day just to turn around and kill him the next?
结果转身就把他杀了
I don't know.
我不知道
Dr. Saltzman.
萨尔茨曼博士
Who's doing the magic analysis?
谁能做魔力分♥析♥
I think Ms. Featherwood.
应该是费德伍德女士
We can do it ourselves.
我们可以自己来
It shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
应该不是那么难
Let's go take a look.
我们去看看
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Getting the hell out of here.
离开这里
You don't want to wait for the results?
你不想等结果吗
Is waiting around gonna change anything, Lan?
等待也不能改变什么 兰
Look, I...
听着
I just can't sit here.
我不能干坐着
Okay. Whatever you need, I'm there.
好吧 不管你想干什么 我陪你
We had a deal!
我们说好了的
Oh, I'm well aware
我当然知道
and coursing with black magic as a result.
因此带着黑魔法赶来了
So you'd do well to watch your tone.
所以你最好注意你的态度
Oh, see, that's more like it.
这样还差不多
But you really didn't have to get me anything.
但你真的不用带礼物的
I'll be damned.
见鬼
Is this...? Your former acolyte.
这不是 你之前的助手
Chad.
查德
I knew him well, Horatio.
我很了解他呢 霍雷肖
Oh, stop playing games.
别再耍把戏了
This was all your doing.
这都是你的杰作
Hardly.
当然不是
We sealed our pact with a covenant spell.
我们的契约可是有契约咒加封的
I obviously upheld my end of the bargain,
我显然遵守了我的承诺
hence the magic I now possess.
因此现在我拥有了魔法
I severed my connection to them,
我切断了跟他们的联♥系♥
just like you asked,
正如你要求的那样
no strings attached.
没有附加条件
What is so damn funny?
有什么好笑的
I followed your word to the letter,
我完全照你说的话做的
but as I was the one who brought them back to life...
但因为我是让他们起死回生的人
It was dooming them all over again.
他们注定要再死一遍
Precisely!
没错
Yeah!
去吧
So they are gonna die?
这么说他们都会死
The wolf, most definitely.
那个狼人肯定会死
By sunrise, I'd imagine.
估计日出时就会死
But the phoenix-- ah, it's doubtful.
但那个凤♥凰♥ 不好说
I'm not sure he was ever technically dead,
我不确定他是否真的死过
to be honest, given his powers of resurrection.
毕竟他有浴火重生的能力
And what about Alyssa?
阿莉莎呢
Chin up.
别难过
One out of three ain't bad.
三分之一的存活率已经不错了
Fine.
好吧
Be that way.
随你便
I wish I had better news.
我也希望能有好消息
We don't have much time.
但我们时间不多了
Super Squad always saves the day.
超级小队总是能挽救大局
What do you need us to do?
你想要我们做些什么
Anything we can.
尽我们一切所能
We should also make a plan
我们应该有个计划
for if... things don't go our way.
万一事与愿违呢
What?
怎么了
We got to be realistic about our odds here.
我们要现实点 毕竟胜算不高
Right? You leave the worst-case scenario
不是吗 最糟的情况
up to me.
留给我来应付
In the meantime,
与此同时
just keep looking for loopholes.
你们继续寻找突破点
Jed, the pack should be with him right now.
杰德 狼群现在应该跟他在一起
Pack can't help with this, Dr. S.
狼群也无能为力 博士
Why not?
为什么
A dying wolf separates himself from the pack.
将死的狼会独自离开狼群
We have to respect his privacy,
我们得尊重他的隐私
keep our distance unless he chooses to reach out to us.
除非他来找我们 否则我们会保持距离
Is that how you'd want to be treated?
有朝一日 你也想享受这种待遇吗
Sorry.
对不起
It's just our nature.
天性使然
Lizzie,
丽兹
the witches--
叫女巫们
have them keep trying any and all healing spells.
试试所有可行的治愈咒
Already on it.
已经在做了
Plus, we gave Raf an elixir
再说 我们给了拉夫一枚灵丹妙药
that links him to the lunar cycle.
能让他跟月运周期相连
It's a Band-Aid, but it will hold off his symptoms
虽然只是权宜之计 但也能帮他
until the morning.
拖到明天早上
When he drops dead.
到他死的时候
I said that out loud. I am so...
抱歉我说出来了
My point is, if anyone can find a way to save him,
我的意思是 如果有谁能救他
it's us.
只有我们
There's only one
只有
problem with that.
一个问题
Rafael took off.
拉斐尔离开了
He's gone.
他走了
This is your big dope plan?
这就是你蠢到家的计划吗
Camping?
露营
Yeah.
对啊
A whole lot of fishing, grilling and chilling.
钓鱼 烧烤 放松一下
Like we did just when we were ordinary kids.
就像我们还是寻常小孩时那样
Come on, dude.
来吧 伙计
Yeah, sounds like the perfect day.
好吧 听起来不错
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表