剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
《吸血鬼后裔》前情提要 三元魔咒将其血液结合在一起
Legacies... The Triad combined their blood
创造出一个泥人 能够消灭
to create a golem capable of consuming
所有在夜晚作怪的东西
all the things that go bump in the night.
我的父亲怎么可能是个
LANDON: How could something that's basically
像泥巴机器人一样的东西
a mud robot be my father?
他找到了一种繁殖后代的办法
He found a way to reproduce biologically.
传宗接代
To have a son.
我好害怕 你现在是凡人之身了
I'm scared. Especially now that you're human.
- 你是说我很脆弱吗 - 兰登
You mean weak? Landon...
- 既然我已经不那么特别了 - 我没有这么说
Now that I'm not special. Don't put that on me.
我使用了黑魔法
JOSIE: I did black magic.
你杀了她
You killed her.
我只是把我的虹吸能力存入这枚硬币
JOSIE: I just put my siphon power into this coin
以备不时之需而已
till I'm ready to use it.
我们唤醒了马里之洼 但我不会就此停手
We bring back Malivore, but we don't stop there.
我们会召回所有恶魔
We bring back all the monsters.
我将统治他们
NECROMANCER: And I shall hold dominion over them
包括这个平面
and this plane.
你先说还是我先
LANDON: You want to go first, or should I?
对不起
BOTH: I'm sorry.
我们现在需要做的
NECROMANCER: All we need now
是三元魔咒的最后一步了
is the final piece of the Triad spell.
我想你应该找到一个吸血鬼了吧
I assume you've secured a vampire?
抓住我的手 我带你出去
Take my hand, I'll vamp us out of here.
倒下
Ad Somnum.
这是唱哪出
What's the occasion?
庆祝我们的戏剧首演成功
Celebrating our theatrical debut.
有趣
Funny.
不会再有下次了
Never again.
实际上 你别笑哦
Actually, um, don't laugh,
今天是我们的纪念日
but it's kind of our anniversary.
虽然算起来很复杂
The math is admittedly complicated,
但是如果减掉你在
but if you subtract the time
马里之洼的时间
when you were in Malivore,
再加上那段我们都不愿意承认
plus the time that we were unwilling
我们分手的日子
to admit we had broken up
- 基本上相当于 - 你都把我头说晕了
when we pretty much had... Yeah, my head hurts.
对啊 很复杂嘛
Yeah, see? Complicated.
但是我们已经
But we have officially been
正式在一起一年整了
boyfriend and girlfriend for one year.
我记得这好像叫煎饼纪念日
The pancake anniversary, I think it's called.
虽然你没有超能力 但是你做煎饼真是无人能敌
You may not have superpowers, but you're a pancake god.
谢谢 我都计划好完美的一天了
Thank you. And I have a whole date planned.
我们会一起吃晚餐
Hmm. We'll have dinner.
可以在广场上跳舞
We could dance in the square.
你真是太可爱了
You're being very cute right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也想让今晚与众不同
I'd like to make tonight special, too.
对啊 你得再给我唱一遍那首歌♥
Well, you're gonna have to sing me that song again.
好吧 我原本想的不是这个啦
Okay, not exactly what I had in mind.
那你想的是什么
What did you...?
天呐
Oh, God.
你是说 独一无二的那种与众不同
You mean, like, "special" special.
如果你准备好了的话
I mean, if you're ready.
我知道我准备好了
I know I am, so...
我早就准备好了 一直都准备好了
I live in a fairly constant state of ready, yes.
那就好
Okay.
我爱你 霍普·迈克尔森
I love you, Hope Mikaelson.
我想该说的已经说完了
ETHAN: I think that about covers it.
- 你还想知道什么呢 - 还有一个问题
Anything else you want to know? Um, one more question.
你觉得这篇文章可以叫《森林狼的一天吗》
Would you title this "A Day in the Life of a Timberwolf"?
这名字对于我这样的运动员来说有点平淡
It's pretty generic, even for a jock like me.
但如果我需要赶新闻任务的稿子 也未尝不可
But if I was behind on my journalism assignment, sure.
萨尔瓦多高中感谢你
The Salvatore School thanks you.
有趣的是 我一整年都在
Fun fact, I've been trying to pitch
向校报申请发表
"A Day in the Life of a Stallion"
文章《种马的一天》
to the school paper all year,
但你♥爸♥爸没给过我任何回音
but your dad never calls me back.
如果这次任务顺利的话
If this assignment goes well, uh,
- 也许会有一些机会找上门 - 但愿如此
maybe it'll open some doors. I hope so.
我需要公♥关♥宣传 越多越好
Um, I need all the good PR I can get.
因为那些明星大学在你摔断手臂之后
Turns out all those fancy colleges stop calling
就不再联♥系♥你了
when you bust your throwing arm.
对此我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about that.
又不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
还有 告诉你♥爸♥爸 跟我们玩消失真是太幼稚了
Oh, also, tell your dad he sucks for ghosting us, too.
我们的新校长是个狠角色
Our new principal is a total hard-ass.
你应该会先见到他
You'll probably see him first.
他和你妈妈走得很近
He and your mom have gotten pretty close.
他们可能搞在一起了
Parent sex.
真是让人心烦
On that disturbing note,
照顾好自己 乔
take care of yourself, Jo.
喂 你在这里做什么
Hey. What do you think you're doing here?
改造圣地
I'm consecrating this space.
将此地与另一个维度连结
Tethering these grounds to another dimension.
准备将其变成怪物仓库
Preparing it to become a Repository Monstrum.
马上离开
Leave. Now.
但我要施的咒语
But the spell I mean to do requires
还需要更多的血 还有什么地方
far more blood than this, and what better place to find it
比一所人声鼎沸的高中更合适呢
than a high school teeming with human beings?
爸
JOSIE: Dad!
乔西
Josie.
- 发生什么了 - 亡灵巫师杀死了
What happened? The Necromancer killed
神秘瀑布镇高中的校长
the principal at Mystic Falls High.
他在密谋一种血祭仪式
He's planning some sort of blood ritual.
学校里的每个人都处于危险之中
Everybody at the school is in danger.
好的 你先进去 我来解决
All right, go inside. I'll handle it.
- 你打算怎么解决 - 用我的拿手好戏 抗争到底
What are you gonna do? What I always do. Fight the battle,
解决问题 然后销毁证据
fix the problem, then erase the evidence.
现在快走吧
Now, go.
一条僵尸龙
JOSIE: A zombie dragon?
这东西我们该怎么清除
How do we erase that?
不管你在计划什么 你都不必这么做
MG: Whatever you're planning, you don't have to do this.
你不用一直挣脱绳子
You don't have to keep pulling on those ropes.
它们在马鞭草里浸泡过
They're soaked in vervain.
现在你给我安静
Now, hush, you.
这个咒语已经有千亿年之久了
This spell's like a zillion years old,
如果我出了什么差错
and Ted's gonna be even more of a bitch
泰德会变得更加歇斯底里
than usual if I screw it up.
你不用听亡灵法师的话
MG: You don't have to do what The Necromancer wants.
在你还没有酿成大错 悔不当初之前
So, can you just talk to me before you make a mistake
你可以跟我谈一谈吗
that you're gonna regret?
可以
Fine.
给你两分钟
You got two minutes,
你这如梦似幻的眼神我无法抗拒
but just because your eyes are so dreamy.
他到底想从你这里得到什么
What exactly does he want from you?
你看不到吗 我在重现催生马里之洼的
Duh. I'm recreating the original Triad spell
原始三元魔咒 傻瓜
that spawned Malivore, silly.
所以 你真的打算重新孕育出
So you're seriously gonna raise Malivore
- 马里之洼 - 这只是开始
all over again? For starters.
接下来我会召唤所有
Then I'm gonna raise all the monsters
他废掉的恶魔
he ever consumed.
亡灵在利用你 阿利沙
The Necro is using you, Alyssa.
我知道这个世界 学校的人不曾温柔待你
I know you're mad at the world and pissed at the school,
但我可以帮你
but I can help you.
你说得对
You're right.
你可以
You can.
因为我需要一个吸血鬼的血
Because I need the blood of a vampire.
所以你才会在这里
That's why you're here.
亡灵法师已经开始行动了
ALARIC: Necromancer has made his move,
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表